Author Topic: Money/exp/weaponary  (Read 2885 times)

PitViperX

• Goblin Pup
Money/exp/weaponary
« on: July 12, 2006 03:07 am CDT »
alright im level 48 from the button so i dont have any skills what so ever allright during the button i got lots of sp and used them the i lost 250000 so now im at -244500 so i need an efficent way to get money and i know about the minotaur place but im only level 48 what should i do
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by PitViperX »

Corona

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006 03:35 am CDT »
All things considered, your character was not badly damaged by the button at all. Money is the easiest thing to replace, and you only lost 250k. Go in-game and explain your situation, chances are some rich dude will help you out. It is exceedingly hard to get 250k as a level 48 newbie in a short amount of time, so your best bet is to ask for help in-game.

For more button playing tips, visit http://linneberg.com/button.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Corona »

slorge_gridlock

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006 09:36 am CDT »
Try being -500 SP at your lvl and recover from it.  I did and that's tough, but my character wasn't damaged by the button.... I damagaed my character by being greedy with the button.  No one's going to fix that for you.  

Know when to say when.   A 1/4 mil is nothing in the grand scheme of things.  Unless someone is going to feel charitable, you're going to have to kill all the bots you can and collect & sell all the stuff you can.  If you've got enough SP, raise your <haggle> to increase the amount that the merchant will give you for an item.  

At your lvl, I suggest either Yolanda or Elvin, since they seem to carry the most stuff.  You may also  want to try Ghettozone....let the gods level, but get the packs...to increase your coins, however, you may get too heavy and need assistance from someone who can #advtransport you out of there. (Beware Mindlisa UberOrc (have potions))  You may also want to "#say coins" to our esteemed Ghettobot, at the den.  If he's got it, he'll give your 5000 coins.

There are plenty of warnings broadcasted during the Button Quest, so any damage done to your character is your own fault and will be yours to fix through playing the game.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by slorge_gridlock »

Sako

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006 01:00 pm CDT »
Tell me your ingame name and i will replace your money
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sako »

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
Re: Money/exp/weaponary
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006 09:37 pm CDT »
Quote from: "PitViperX"
alright im level 48 from the button so i dont have any skills what so ever allright during the button i got lots of sp and used them the i lost 250000 so now im at -244500 so i need an efficent way to get money and i know about the minotaur place but im only level 48 what should i do

Got to the mines. Max out your attack and defensive skills there. Then go to traveler's den and level up to 50 so you can get into Minotaur's Lair.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by HUBBA »