Author Topic: About these Peacekeepers.  (Read 2099 times)

Zartek

• Goblin Pup
About these Peacekeepers.
« on: February 16, 2003 02:06 am CST »
Ok, I pretty much get the idea about them and what they do... But who the hell would keep the peace? Never in the time I've played seen over half the server not go on a rampage, the only people I never see picking/pking anyone is DayWalker, Darwin, Pecker, Dirk, and newbs...(well and me :D  I dont like to brag, ok I do, but lately i have been trying to keep peace and stop the newb pk's and hell, the only one i have pk'ed now is DoDoDo, but thats a different story :twisted:  Well, I hope we find some candidates for Peacekeepers.. GL to all who try out
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Zartek »
A battle rages on now between Good and Evil, but it is up to you to choose your own path, it is then when you will realize your true destiny! Just know that if you choose to be on the side of Evil I will be there to kill you one day and spread the word of Good.

Choas

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2003 02:14 am CST »
So in-other-words..Give him admin lvl 1 or 2 so he doesnt get PKed himself..Zar stfu and stop spamming the boards. A post about this was made 5 minutes ago and it was considered gay. this is even Gayer. And btw Dirk does go on killing sprees sometimes. Your right about daywalker tho..he a good guy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Choas »
Your 2 cents aren't worth 1 cent to me!

Seasomeor

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2003 02:24 am CST »
hehe what about me? I don't get pk'd and I don't go on pking sprees :)

-edit-
yeah probably because I don't play
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Seasomeor »
shaft left and right....
Do not ASSUME, it makes an '@ss' out of 'u' and 'me'
  This game is a complete waste of time.  That is why I play

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2003 09:55 am CST »
i'm not sure who all else are chosen. I do know that someone will have to send me the commands because i'm not real sure how to use them. if i did, ida taken care of wthe jamin character yesterday myself without having to icq particle to come.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

bahhumbug

• Elvin Legion
    • http://mypeoplepc.com/members/remike/shortyworld
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2003 10:38 am CST »
diker pks alotta people, and im the server warlord 0.o
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by bahhumbug »
ima change this since....
baah
no more drown and die

CCCP_BeAsT

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2003 01:02 pm CST »
I used to pk alot  :twisted:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by CCCP_BeAsT »

Zartek

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2003 09:33 am CST »
ok, Choas, I told you already, a million times, i dont have to stfu, and if you didint read, the Peacerkeepers dont get admin, duh... n00b... also, you have no say in any of this, u are one of the people that pretty much made us start this... I think that everybut u thinks this is a good idea, and it is, since we all know that there have been no admins on lately to deal with this PW stealer and Pecker can't get on because her comp is still messed. so if anyone needs to stfu choas... its you :D
A battle rages on now between Good and Evil, but it is up to you to choose your own path, it is then when you will realize your true destiny! Just know that if you choose to be on the side of Evil I will be there to kill you one day and spread the word of Good.

FireWire

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2003 09:37 am CST »
The day Inc gets Pk is the day hell freeze's over INC you have to many enemies just like myself therefor i do not run for PK because i'd whipe your ass off the face of pcrpg you understand? Over the past month or so you've lied to me then when confronted lied some more and started saying malarkey about kids and iq blah blah okay stfu and play or whatever just SHUT UP its annoying and so are you. I guess i just like to flame on you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FireWire »
If you decide to mess with me, You've just decided you wanted to end your own life.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2003 10:23 am CST »
Please keep petty personal hatreds and lies off the forums. No one wants to hear them. What we need in a peacekeper is someone who is able to keep personal feelings out of in-game decisions. This is exactly why particle had me lined up to be one of them.
Since re-reading his ruling on them, I now see that he has changed his mind about their gaining their position. So now I see that it is entirely possible for the decisions to be made on a populatrity basis rather than by ability. Since you have just flat out said that you would abuse it, I can see that it would be used as a personal weapon rather than an actual peacekeeper. I now understand that I will have to watch my back closer than before. :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

Zartek

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2003 10:27 am CST »
Ok, i guess im just starting a new post but since no one wants me to start senseless posts ill just run it off one of my own, when these fakes log on, look at their pl, look how many times they drop, look at Choas, same everything, pl hovers at 3, always drops from server... says his char dont work, isnt it starting to make sense? well it does to me, he says the exact same phrases too...

"anyone else getting lag?"
or maybe
"stfu n00b"

well, till we catch this guy, ima keep my eyes on you choas, until proven not-guilty, ur in my sight at all times :twisted: