Author Topic: Deleveling  (Read 2926 times)

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2006 05:58 pm CST »
Quote from: "Xenos"
Quote from: "Particle"
I know that to be false.  On a loopback server, TRPG will kick you for the wrong password just fine.  I'm working a system to address this though.

Man I'm glad you are working on a fix. Focus loves the server crashing so much. Gives him a chance to join as me.  Its strange how its lag free but as soon as I chase focus it crashes.

How the fork is the server lag free? It's been lagging for a week allmost. Also, i didn't crash the server. I'm sure part is pretty confident i'm not/wouldn't do that. I don't need to..

WASSSAP DIDN'TMAKEITTHISTIMEEHWTFPEACEATLAST
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WhoCouldIBe »

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Quote from: "Jeenyus"
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.baconcat.com
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2006 06:34 pm CST »
Quote from: "WhoCouldIBe"
Quote from: "Xenos"
Quote from: "Particle"
I know that to be false.  On a loopback server, TRPG will kick you for the wrong password just fine.  I'm working a system to address this though.

Man I'm glad you are working on a fix. Focus loves the server crashing so much. Gives him a chance to join as me.  Its strange how its lag free but as soon as I chase focus it crashes.

How the fark is the server lag free? It's been lagging for a week allmost. Also, i didn't crash the server. I'm sure part is pretty confident i'm not/wouldn't do that. I don't need to..

WASSSAP DIDN'TMAKEITTHISTIMEEHWTFPEACEATLAST

He even brags about it in his own posts.

DIDN'TMAKEITTHISTIMEEHWTFPEACEATLAST

Its the only way he can level if he block me out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Xenos »