Author Topic: wtf gen discussion  (Read 1227 times)

HumBug

• Goblin Pup
wtf gen discussion
« on: February 3, 2003 07:56 pm CST »
General Discussion
Any and all topics are allowed.

what the fork happended to the any and all topics allowed part?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by HumBug »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
Re: wtf gen discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 3, 2003 08:12 pm CST »
Quote from: "HumBug"
General Discussion
Any and all APPROPRIATE topics are allowed.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 3, 2003 08:30 pm CST »
If you don't like how I run this forum, leave now or forever hold your peace.  Once again, I get angry when people try to use rules or whatever against me.  I run this place at MY expense.  If you don't agree, you should JUST LEAVE DAMNIT.  No real reason to complain about me or how I run something when you aren't required to be there in the first place.  If you really don't like something I do, why would you still be here?

I'm sorry, but I've had enough of this junk.  People are so damn childish and inconsiderate these days.  This has gotten to be one of those areas that you just shouldnt go with me anymoreI have a sore spot there.

This is no invite to make another post regarding the same thing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.