Author Topic: www.pcrpg.org Popularity  (Read 5905 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2003 06:17 pm CST »
This is appauling.  You guys imagine reasons that make it seem like you were wronged (justification that you can't be wrong, it's impossible for you to see yourself as such) and ignore the truth.  INC, one more post about this and I ban your ISP.

I call the shots if you didn't notice, so when I tell you to stop that means STOP.  That doesn't mean trail on with your blatent lies and disgusting speech.  LEAVE or stop.  Continue and be stopped by me.  You will also be removed from the server.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2003 06:26 pm CST »
I agree. There never should have been as many posts about this subject as there has been. Actually there shouldn't have been any. I told you a few threads back that that was not the reason you were banned. Like Part said the reason you were banned was because of you repeating yourself over and over when nobody claimed you were bub or anyone else for that matter. I think Part has a great idea, hush or be banned.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2003 06:28 pm CST »
"you guys" ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by xkenshinx »

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2003 07:13 pm CST »
Blah blah blah, lets all go and play some TRPG!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2003 07:27 pm CST »
can't...something's wrong and i can't get on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2003 07:57 pm CST »
Quit spamming.
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2003 12:32 am CST »
All i can say is. I WANT A DONUT!!!!! YAY!!!!  :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2003 02:40 am CST »
So, you agree with me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GOOD INC »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2003 10:50 am CST »
You're too thick headed... she wasn't agreeing with you.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2003 11:21 am CST »
I want a donut.. Who's with me!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2003 11:36 am CST »
thick headed? my skull is exactly the size it is supposed to be.
if it was too small or too large it would be disproportional to my body size.
on another note, part, since you obviously have some sort of personal hatred of me that has nothing at all to do with these forums or the server, why not message me on icq so that we can work out whatever it is and stop allowing it to affect the decisions and posts you make here?
that will help the server as more people will be willing to play knowing their accounts wont be screwed for personal reasons and it will help your image in the eyes of the membership.
not to mention me getting blindsided every time i turn around.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GOOD INC »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2003 12:49 pm CST »
He never gives up, does he?  Banned.  I haven't banned AOL yet, because I fear a lot of people access my through them.

xkenshinx

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2003 02:13 pm CST »
particle.. can u direct me to some rules for the server... lol... it seems either no one knows exactly what they are.... or they just don't wanna speak up...

and i think theres about 50 billion rules broken everyday... and all i see is noobs spamming.. about getting pked and junk...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by xkenshinx »

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2003 02:41 pm CST »
Quote from: "Particle"
I haven't banned AOL yet

If you do, that will motivate them to get a real ISP.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2003 02:51 pm CST »
I don't think there's much difference in price between a real ISP and AOL, is there?  Just that there's no long distance on a normal ISP (assuming local town-based).