Assistance > Assistance & Feedback

Type-S Abuse

(1/3) > >>

turtlebacon:
Hi There,

I run a Tribes 1 server, The Turtle Tank, and figured I should make you aware of some of your current players actions.

Type-S has ruined our ability to start a tribes RPG team a few times now, and tonight we tried with 5 people to play and he constantly attacked us, robbed us, etc. We are all level 1 and he's level 154+++

I read the rules and there are guidelines against general harassment, and pushing, which he did plenty of both. We have screenshot's of his actions and his general taunting when we asked to stop was "cya pussy ass cry babies"

Please let me know if you can help us enjoy your mod.

Thanks

Avast:
i bring 5 of my friends to play on your dead server

we never made it past level 1

type s immediately came and shoved us in town till we had no lck 

then when we made it to the mines he started to mimic kill us

eventually we could not play at all and had no lck

we went around on the boats and i was trying to show my friends the gist of trpg but he got us there too

i tried to show them delkin port but he tossed out packs of coins to weigh us down

he pretty much did everything in his power to kill us

i was on vent and pretty much didnt want to take screen shots but i might have got one or two

i will upload now

there were literally 5 new players on ur server which never has any and this dood made it his point to ruin it

idk y u wuld want a person like this on ur server

reminds me of focus or shorty all over again

Avast:
ya i did not get any screenshots because the pcrpg.org fresh install does not come with a TEMP folder to save them too so i do not have any screenshots of this

really i dont care if u r aware of this or not i will not care anyway but i gguess i will not play either cuz the server is all god level remorts and every time new players try to play some dood forks with them

zxcv:
Type-S has toned up the annoyance as of recent. I really didn't care that he went after me (I find it amusing) with his many puppet accounts, but going after RL0s is pretty pathetic. I have at least one screenshot if people require it.

Avast:
so ya the other 4 or 5 guys that were with me on vent wont post here and there really is no reason 4 them to anyway

but honestly it is lame

and now thsi zxcv guy is backing us up

im sure u could check the server logs to confirm all of this malarkey as well

gl with the server tho it seems completely dead

i am sure had we not been bothered the 5 or 6 of us would have ended up remorting a bit and having a good time

instead we didnt even get to play an hour

lame

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version