Author Topic: Duh... need help particle?  (Read 948 times)

LongBow

• Goblin Pup
Duh... need help particle?
« on: August 10, 2003 07:06 am CDT »
YO!!!! fork!!! im trying to make a forking mod and its doing good so far BUT MY SERVER NEVER LOADS OLD CHARS!!! ill make a char... it will save... and when i exit and get back on i need to make a new char!!! i dont know whats wrong except that i do not have a TEMP folder in my tribes folder... is all i need a fodler names TEMP? or do i need a file in the TEMP for it to work... also... i want my server so that when u spawn u start with 75 exp and different weapons... what .CS is that in and how can i change it? any help would be apreciated... when particles was down i made my server and it was going well cuz everyone had nice malarkey and i made a quest and we got plunder... then the game kicks everyone.. normal sometimes... but when they get back on all the shizat is gone!!! i need this fixed :shock:   :shock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LongBow »

Hersh

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003 07:46 am CDT »
To change the spawn equipment its in Rpgfunk.cs.
Look for this line...
storeData(%clientId,  "spawnStuff", "PickAxe 1 BluePotion 1 CrystalBluePotion 3");

When you should have a Temp folder...where does it save screenshots? Anyways, yea trying createing a new folder and naming it "Temp".
That should also get the saved characters to load, assuming you havent messed with save while making your mod.

Hersh
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hersh »

I kissed a drunk girl on the lips.
This post, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.