Author Topic: Dododo  (Read 3553 times)

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2003 12:35 am CST »
Choas, the magnitude of your hypocrisy is truly disgusting. You sit there in your high chair, whining, crying, flaming, and spamming everybody. Then you whine to the admins because everybody is not taking your side.

If there's anybody in this server that needs "fixing", it's you. You say that all DoDoDo does is come on the server, mug and kill everyone (I find that hard to believe), then leave. You don't do much different, except focus your bullmalarkey on one person, then focus your bullmalarkey on the person that tries to do something about it. How many times have you killed me, Choas? How many times have you killed others? You seem to take joy in the dominating people that are weaker than you. You love it. Then you unsavory woman and complain when pople try to stop you. Once, you entered Yolanda and mugged a few items off of three low-level/remorts. Three of them. Already, you're violating the mugging rule, and you even stole multiple items. Then you ran away, and when they asked for their stuff back, you told them to shut up or they wouldn't get their stuff back at all, or you'd kill them. They asked again, and you did. What kind of malarkey is this, Choas? Then there was the pack-hogging at Uber, outlined in another thread which I won't bother repeating.

Though it's true DoDoDo is a little excessive, I believe you're still much worse. Exponentially so. At least DoDoDo doesn't lie. He doesn't unsavory woman, or complain, or bully people. Guess who qualifies for those attributes? You, Choas. You say you've changed, then you shove me off of the Den and follow me, intending to kill. (L145 vs L34.) You say you've changed, then come in and bash me while I'm leveling in the Lair. (L145 vs L56). You say you've changed, then you attempt to block my path in Ethren by shoving me down the stairs for about five minutes. Am I complaining? No. I'm proving what a hypocrite Choas is.

Want another example? When you were high level (100+) you blocked and pestered KrYsTaAL-M3Th so he couldn't level, and you laugh about it and call him a pussy. (One of your more common taunts.) Then you remort, and act all violated when he pays you back with your own medicine. "Ozzy this, SS that. You're gonna to get cleared, yada yada."

My overall point is, anything done towards DoDoDo should be done tenfold towards Choas. Anything otherwise would be setting a disgusting double-standard, and make life in TRPG even more unpleasant.[/i]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2003 12:38 am CST »
Yeah, ya big doodiehead!  Take that long post!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Dirk

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2003 12:49 am CST »
DoDoDo shouldn't have been remorted in the first place, at least then he couldn't get into uber and his HP was lower.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Dirk »

Blink

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.black-goat.com
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2003 01:04 am CST »
Jesus hates you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Blink »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)