Author Topic: Rule Inforcer  (Read 4301 times)

goose_gooseling

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2003 02:41 pm CDT »
confessed to powerranking eh.. i got my rp in one of your quests that were supposed to be "quiet". and everyone who plays on the server knows im a big house killer. dont try and blame my rp on powerranking now just because you were a bad admin, and gave away basically free remorts and rp.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by goose_gooseling »

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2003 02:42 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Khorne"
To many pks and admins is to many old woman in the kitchen trying to cook. A code would not work because it in its self is biast. Why? Because the person who is makeing it unknowingly will most likely make the way they would do things. thus it because biast with out even haveing to think. things are fine the way they are. sometimes change is good but in this case it is not.

That however is a good thing. Particle would naturally check it out before adding it. This meant that if he added it, he would approve of said bias. Since it is HIS server (I dont think enough of you give him credit or appreciation for doing us the favor of even having this server up) His bias is the one that should be taken into account. When you have a dozen different players enforcing rules in thier own way (often breaking them themselves) you get a dozen different biases.
Again, this is only my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by EVIL_INC »
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2003 02:44 pm CDT »
Goose, I just saw your post. We have known pecker for a long time now and know her to be honest. If she says she caught you, she caught you. :roll:
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.

goose_gooseling

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2003 02:46 pm CDT »
INC please read the past posts before commenting. it involves lastwish and her questing, and nothing to do with pecker.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2003 02:56 pm CDT »
Ahhh... I see that it WAS lastwish who posted that. I had gotten her confused with pecker since they had posted close together. Nevertheless, we have no reason to doubt her word either.
Pecker, I have played on several different servers and have found over 20 RL300+ players or I could be just using a made up example with no person at all in mind. which ones that match that rl are you talking about? I am not referring to any single person. If there is a single one you think I'm referring to, that would be due to that persons actions rather than my words.
Even so, I am not "bringing" anything up. I am simply referring to actions taken by ones of that power as an extreme example. These actions can and have been taken by players of all level and rl. Particuler people are not the issue here, it is the ACTIONS we are discussing, not any people.

goose_gooseling

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2003 03:36 pm CDT »
oh yeah and INC, about that RL300 guys... guess what corrupt admin jacked his new character N00B's healing, mugging, and endurance up to 10000 after the clear? it sure wasnt pecker, ozzy, particle, or draak. and who also made numerous fake characters of a high RL and illegit stats, in which people were blaming draak for, to pk and mug people she didnt like? itd be a laugh if last came back to say im full of malarkey, because theres a nice screenshot that says different.... but the point im getting to is why should lastwish still have her illegit god character to pk and mug people with if shes not even an admin anymore, and should have had her admin taken away a while ago? i think it was ozzy who posted something about her i just read... "particle only had you admin for quests"

one more thing... she also jacked up shortys character, i bet a lot of people have disagreements about that  :roll:

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2003 05:46 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Pecker"
INC, I will say this once, quit referring to this person. He hasn't said a word about you and yet you keep bringing up things from the past. Drop it, now.

I *strongly* suggest you heed her statement.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

General2k

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2003 06:12 pm CDT »
Particle do you think you can take a peek at the Dirrect Admin's forums i need some help
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by General2k »

"it's not what you say that counts.. it's the actions you take to solve the problem
!."

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2003 11:13 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Particle"
Quote from: "Pecker"
INC, I will say this once, quit referring to this person. He hasn't said a word about you and yet you keep bringing up things from the past. Drop it, now.

Just evil will do since I go by that rather than "inc".
I have no idea what she is talking about. :?: There are no Rl 300+ characters on the server that I know of so it is impossible for me to have anyone in mind. I just typed a random large # with no particuler person in mind.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2003 09:40 am CDT by EVIL_INC »

DeadBreed

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2003 12:07 am CDT »
heh i got bored of tribes for a bit so im playing another game but i guess it WOULD be kind of funny if you actually put this code in and general decides to *try* to mimic kill me...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DeadBreed »
Agent556, out.