Author Topic: I am quitting pcrpg  (Read 15022 times)

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2004 09:24 am CDT »
lol, you're slipping.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aeolian »
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

If there's a God in this world...it's probably me.

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2004 09:31 am CDT »
Quote from: "Aeolian"
Quote from: "LastWish"
I didn't see where you said that he posted his pics..  you are jumping to conclusions here.  

So.. remind me how it's relavent that.. hes nice in a video game, when I'm talking about him being an asshole for posting some kids pictures.

Ice, what I ever do to you?  :(

this is such bs. I love how admins favor people, it's terrific.

If you threaten Gnight with anything... the same should be done for any of the retards calling him names, and phoning his grandma.

Somehow I think postings this kids pictures.. calling him racists names.. and phoning his grandma is a f*** of alot worse than him killing these retards in a video game as you so eloquently put it.

I would like to know.. what you would have done that was a better punishment, than him killing these people..(if he sent you these screenshots). Nothing? Probably.

Kthx BYE now.

A screenshot of someone sending G3 a 7 line tell saying nigger nigger over isn't very forking hard to understand, moron.  I could have done a lot worse to them than #killing them 3 times.  If someone called my house and harassed me or my family, they would be seeing the LAW..  not me killing them in a game.  No one send me a single screenshot of ANYTHING, although people sure did unsavory woman alot about me not doing anything.

You think people are going to be calling others racist names when an admin is on?  Think again..  you obviously don't know much about the server.  All I needed from G3 was a screenshot or two, and this whole thing would have been solved.  People calling his house was something he has to deal with on his own.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2004 09:41 am CDT »
"A screenshot of someone sending G3 a 7 line tell saying nigerian individual nigerian individual over isn't very f*** hard to understand, moron. "

wtf.. how does that have anything to do with what I said? I never said you didn't understand this. =/ I said what would you do if he actually gave the screenshots to you. Moron.

ROFL.. I don't know much about the server?(All servers are the same =/) How about smurfing? Don't admins still do that? And even if the admin status is encoded to a players name that doesn't mean.. you have to have admin to smurf. =/

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2004 09:47 am CDT »
Quote from: "LastWish"
"A screenshot of someone sending G3 a 7 line tell saying nigerian individual nigerian individual over isn't very f*** hard to understand, moron. "

wtf.. how does that have anything to do with what I said? I never said you didn't understand this. =/ I said what would you do if he actually gave the screenshots to you. Moron.

Quote from: "Aeolian - Previously Posted"
The point of me saying admins are never on.. is that you can never know the entire story, so how the f*** can you expect to inforce rules based on like 3 screenshots and what a handful of people say? No rules.. it was just such a better server back then :(

Read your post again, and then call me a moron.  There isn't much to the "entire story" when it comes to someone calling G3 racist names.  I didn't answer your question about what I would do for a reason.. you know what admins can do..  that is a stupid question.  I can basically do anything that Particle can do when it comes to punishment for rule-breakers.

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2004 09:53 am CDT »
Pfft can't screenshots be faked? besides you also don't get the other side of the story, these rules are silly. What if Gnight was talking $hit about Taurik's mom or some retarded thing, I guess that might not warrant a racial "come back", but whatever.

UGH

You're missing my point.

*sigh*

I give up, you win, you some how didn't see any of my posts regarding Taurik even though you replied right after the message, and in that message you were responding to me. Also Taurik and the rest of these people didn't do anything to Gnight hes just a black demon from hell, and Taurik is a saint.

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2004 09:58 am CDT »
I don't know personally that Taurik posted those pictures, but I believe you regardless..  I talked with him about it, and gave him the same second chance that G3 got (albeit Taurik's was much less severe based on the circumstances), so what is the problem?

I never said Taurik was a saint..  I said he was a nice guy, but every nice guy has a side that they don't show.  Taurik only shows that side to his enemies, which G3 has been long before Taurik ever knew he was black.  Posting G3s pictures was immature, and tasteless, but he got a warning just like G3 did for mimic killing people 1/50th of his level, and mimic nuking towns.

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2004 10:08 am CDT »
Why do you even need screenshots? Taurik just addmited to calling Gnight racial terms
Quote from: "Taurik"
The only way I can retaliate is verbally. Duh. Much in the same manner as G3 refuses to take verbal **** and responds with force, I respond to his excess force with verbal ****.
Much less severe? Circumstances? What circumstances? ROFL.. He posted this kids pics and basically addmited to calling him racial terms... wtf is wrong with you?

I had good reason to say you wouldn't do anything about it, you're too.. forgiving. Blah.

Neoz

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2004 11:28 am CDT »
Kick ass right there Aeo 8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Neoz »

IVIaGiC

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2004 12:26 pm CDT »
When you resort to using racial terms against someone because they are killing you in a video game you have issues. :wink:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by IVIaGiC »

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2004 12:28 pm CDT »
I think calling someones grandma because her grandson killed them in a video game is just plain wierd.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2004 12:34 pm CDT »
Why do you even need screenshots? Taurik just addmited to calling Gnight racial terms
Quote from: "Taurik"
The only way I can retaliate is verbally. Duh. Much in the same manner as G3 refuses to take verbal **** and responds with force, I respond to his excess force with verbal ****.
Much less severe? Circumstances? What circumstances? ROFL.. He posted this kids pics and basically addmited to calling him racial terms... wtf is wrong with you?

I had good reason to say you wouldn't do anything about it, you're too.. forgiving. Blah.

I just forking told you that I gave him the same second chance G3 got..  are you blind?  If I punished G3, I would have punished Taurik too.  Start using your brain..  nothing is wrong with me.  If it was you, you wouldn't mind a second chance either.  If you don't give anyone room to change, how can they become better people?  You would be a terrible admin..

I gave G3 an ultimatum, and the same for Taurik..  if either of them had repeated their wrongs, I would have dealt with them severely...  G3 is quitting, and Taurik has no one to call racial names anymore.  Problem solved, if I might say so myself.  If G3 feels he has to quit to avoid repeating his past mistakes, then I think he did the right thing..  he is making it impossible to do wrong again.

You are arguing a lost cause..  the problem is solved, yet you are acting like there is still a problem.

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2004 12:44 pm CDT »
=/ lol I know I would make a horrible admin.

I'm not blind, you keep asking for screenshots of him being racist I was just merely pointing out to you that he infact said he was doing so himself.

I was also pointing out.. the severity of you're "threat" or "talk" or whatever.. should have been worse than Gnights.

=/

Gnight quiting, is not a good ending, or resoultion, or "problem solved". Obviously they were treating him like crap, or he wouldn't have quit.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2004 12:51 pm CDT »
Actually, I think you would make a great admin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2004 01:34 pm CDT »
Yeah, Kenshin makes a strong valid argument :o
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2004 01:40 pm CDT »
=/ lol I know I would make a horrible admin.

I'm not blind, you keep asking for screenshots of him being racist I was just merely pointing out to you that he infact said he was doing so himself.

I was also pointing out.. the severity of you're "threat" or "talk" or whatever.. should have been worse than Gnights.

=/

Gnight quiting, is not a good ending, or resoultion, or "problem solved". Obviously they were treating him like crap, or he wouldn't have quit.

Taurik never called G3.  All Taurik did was use words to get at G3.  G3 did more than just attack Taurik..  he killed several other people with mimic (houseless people).  THAT is why I threatened to punish him..  not just because of what he did to Taurik.  I asked G3 to help me get the people who were doing this to him, and I was extremely nice about it..  I threatened to take his character one time at the beginning, but after that I was very compliant to his requests, and even offered to help.  He turned that down, and decided to quit..  it wasn't my decision, it was his.

Sorry for being angry..  you would probably make a decent admin, it's just G3 blatently declined any help from me and then he came here and said that I was threatening to clear him and take his character.  That would make anyone angry..  but what's done is done, and I'm glad it's over.  G3 is always welcome back, and I will help him get rid of the racist people as best I can..

Sorry for callin you names and stuff..  I wasn't right to do that.