Author Topic: Little 12 year old (Diot/Sandom/DoDoDo/Edom)  (Read 20871 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
Re: Little 12 year old (Diot/Sandom/DoDoDo/Edom)
« Reply #60 on: January 1, 2003 01:30 pm CST »
Yeah, I wrote this some time ago.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Dirk

• Undead Hero
« Reply #61 on: January 1, 2003 03:30 pm CST »
I distincly remember a rule about acting like an ahole somewhere on one of the old forums (right by the one for talking a lot of crap) and told you as much DoDoDo. But you just pointedly ignored that and claimed that this was yet more unjust favortism. You slipped those blinders on quite nicely.

The only thing unjust is that you went around stealing the pick axes from people who just started on the server and had to beg for another weapon.

And moreover, as a former server operator I realize how much time and effort it takes to run a simple server side only mod. But when I think of the time and effort that Particle has put in to his RPG mod and server (along with the rest of those who work on it), I can't even begin to estimate how much work that would actually be. You abuse the fruits of their labors and get pissy like a princess without her pony when you are punished for violating the very purpose of having a public server in the first place.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Dirk »

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #62 on: January 1, 2003 06:00 pm CST »
Well said Dirk  :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

DoDoDo

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #63 on: January 1, 2003 06:38 pm CST »
Rofl dirk, stealing is there as an ability to all, maybe i stole from n00bs jes to lure the higher lvls whoc ant mind their own business, i took advantage of their cockyness and mugged their stuff. why would ic are for a paxe when i got someon's KLS? I'm just playing by the rules set down by our moderators, so stop crying and unsavory womaning to me about stealing, im not the one who makes it possible.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DoDoDo »

DoDoDo

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #64 on: January 1, 2003 06:42 pm CST »
DoDoDO, Particle forgot to add the punishment for people who are just plain outright dumbasses.

Well if im a du,bass and i can jack all you stuff what does that amke you? certainly not smarter. Good job *holds thumb up*
And calling me a dumbass? where the slander is actually aimed is at the people who make it possible to steal., stealing is part of reality, fairness sint. Good job, insult the people who amke the server.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DoDoDo »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
« Reply #65 on: January 1, 2003 06:45 pm CST »
Yes doodoo but think about this: its just not cool to mug n()()bs so ur just a loser

btw for some reason i cant type any punctuation or numbers and i dont know what to do
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #66 on: January 1, 2003 07:50 pm CST »
Since when did you "jack" all my stuff?

And you call me the dumbass... *sigh* Children these days.

And it is LIBEL you forking moron... not SLANDER..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Skippy

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #67 on: January 1, 2003 08:00 pm CST »

Well if im a du,bass

I think that comment speaks for itself.

Oh, and you never jacked my stuff, either.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Skippy »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #68 on: January 1, 2003 08:05 pm CST »
I <3 Penis

I'm sorry guys, I couldnt resist.

MONGORIAN!

Skippy

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #69 on: January 1, 2003 08:12 pm CST »
I like my sig pic. It's large, it's explanitory, and it's homemade.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Skippy »

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #70 on: January 1, 2003 08:16 pm CST »
Oh, well why thank you Skippy.  Im depressed cause I've done nothing today, and you just made me fell much better lol.

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #71 on: January 1, 2003 09:10 pm CST »
maybe i stole from n00bs jes to lure the higher lvls whoc ant mind their own business.

You make it our business by picking on newbies and they ask us higher lvl's for help. Your just running new ppl from the server and if there weren't ppl to play you would have no one else to mug. Think about that.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #72 on: January 1, 2003 09:43 pm CST »
Who can argue with your logic pecker lol.  Super Darwin's RPG pecker, please.

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #73 on: January 2, 2003 01:04 am CST »
I tried but can't see it...I told you already on AIM...lol

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #74 on: January 2, 2003 07:34 am CST »
I distincly remember a rule about acting like an ahole somewhere on one of the old forums (right by the one for talking a lot of crap) and told you as much DoDoDo.  But you just pointedly ignored that and claimed that this was yet more unjust favortism.  You slipped those blinders on quite nicely.

The only thing unjust is that you went around stealing the pick axes from people who just started on the server and had to beg for another weapon.  

And moreover, as a former server operator I realize how much time and effort it takes to run a simple server side only mod.  But when I think of the time and effort that Particle has put in to his RPG mod and server (along with the rest of those who work on it), I can't even begin to estimate how much work that would actually be.  You abuse the fruits of their labors and get pissy like a princess without her pony when you are punished for violating the very purpose of having a public server in the first place.

First of all, thanks Dirk!

Well if im a du,bass and i can jack all you stuff what does that amke you? certainly not smarter. Good job *holds thumb up*
And calling me a dumbass? where the slander is actually aimed is at the people who make it possible to steal., stealing is part of reality, fairness sint. Good job, insult the people who amke the server.

You need to make the higher-ups like you, you know, like everybody else here (except Shorty).  If you are clearly causing a stirr, you'll be delt with.  How about in the old times that this game mimics--if you're a notorious theif and the law knows how to catch you and deal punishment, they're going to do it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.