Author Topic: Particle, Whys EVIL_INC banned?!  (Read 6270 times)

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2003 02:44 am CDT »
What are you even talking about?  You have no idea what actually happens in the server, all you see what is in the chat box.

Trying to say 'bullmalarkey'?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jason_Xero »
Gotta love SBC with their 6Mbps tier for 45$
(Yes, on their site it only shows 3Mbps, but it is actually 6Mbps, I would know :)).

Horny Mall Santa

• Goblin Pup
Sigh.....
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2003 07:27 am CDT »
This undergod schmuck is questioning what i think?....Ive only been here a few months and now i want inc back?......How is there any logistical fault in that.........about the time that i saw INC and eViL fighting allt he time, was my first few weeks on the server, then out of nowhere INC dissapears, yet eViL still remains, with the same old cocky attitude......but what drives me up a wall is that he got banned for killing a new guy?!, are you absolutely serious?!, do you see what goes on in that server?, are you people who are die hard against newb-killing a bunch of ignorant morons?!, since ive been on, killing newbs seems to be the hot item for alot of higher remort/gods.......Lets see I wont list any names.....:::cough::::Jamin, Dritz, eViL......::::hack cough:::: Tyros.......I guess I could continue but it would seem the coughing joke has been played out enough before this post=P..........Please, dont try and blow out MY candles and tell me its your birthday (havent used that one in a while) or in other words, dont feed me utter bullmalarkey when the server currrently has scum doing the same stuff, with mugging newbs, shoving newbs, stopping the leveling of newbs on top of that.

Give the guy another chance, if anything ONLY because of the fact that the scumbag shorty has been warned about 15 times, by ADMINS for that matter......gotten chars cleared, returned, cleared again....does that kid have some kinda foot in the door as far as scripting is concerned, cuz if there were ANY type of justice which you undergod seem to see justice in keeping INC off,  then I guess Hypocrisy will still remain head over heels the best thing for the server...........

enough ranting....

:::Beeep::: "Santa is not currently home right now, but please leave a viscious and intuitive reply for further argument"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Horny Mall Santa »

FireWire

• Orc Thrasher
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2003 11:32 am CDT »
I'll tell you what r00t Trust me its a baaaaaaaaaaaaad idea he comes back you'll see me on every day kicking his ass and anyone that wanted him to come backs ass also
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FireWire »
If you decide to mess with me, You've just decided you wanted to end your own life.

SiR_LaNcEaLoT

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2003 11:35 am CDT »
EVIL_INC got banned for valid reasons. He would intentionaly cause havoc and then lie about it to cover it up.
Also, it's obvious you didn't even know him well, because unless you're an idiot you'd figure out that EVIL_INC is full of sht. EVIL_INC has lied more than anyone else on the server. He would lie about anything just to make himself look good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by SiR_LaNcEaLoT »
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
"The biggest lie is hope." -Unknown
"There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have crossed that line." -Unknown

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2003 12:00 pm CDT »
Alright.  Here's my stance:

In the beginning INC didn't bug me.  He rarely ever talked to me and by what I've heard, did a genuinely good job at helping people.  Time passed and eViL came along.  He wasn't bad at first either, but eventually progressed into a state of CONSTANT questioning of my every move.  When somebody else tells me how to run MY server for months, I get royally pissed.  That's only for me to decide and I must say that I don't give a sh1t who you are or what you say you can do...  You know why?  Because no matter HOW powerful you think you may be, I still have the ultimate power to pull the plug completely.  If this ever gets to the point (again) where my website/server/etc is vandalized, game over--no more server.

Well, I guess you can see how I can still get fired up about thinking what eViL was like.  I sincerely hope I never talk to him again.  He was so convinced he was always right and had the audacity to threaten me if I didn't do what he wanted... which brings me to INC.

I promised INC I wouldn't say something about him that would clear all this up, and I won't.  I just want you all to realize that I still honor that promise to him and will jump through all these hoops just to do so.

Now my problem with INC probably did stem from eViL's complaints.  [One other thing to note is that eViL was about the only person that ever told me what the hell was going on in the server, so twisted view or not--that's what I tried to act on.]  INC would try to explain to me about how he was always being wronged by the system and how he couldn't possibly be wrong (ever).  No matter what I would say, he would be convinced that he couldn't be wrong.  After I had had my fill of that crap, I banned him from the forums.*  He once again talked to me over ICQ about a bunch of crap why he knew he was right and such.  He even argued about the reason I banned him.  I told him he was annoying me and he refused to believe it, which is funny because no matter what reason I give, it's the actual reason.  Funny side effect of running something, you know.

I'll post some logs I still have of a few chats we had.  Draw from it what you will, whether that means that I'm evil or that I'm not.

Now on to the reason that I banned him from the game:  pretty much the same reason.  After I banned him, there were actually quite a few cheers from the folks on the server that were sick of constant arguments and whining.

I've given him all the chances that I feel inclined to give.  The bottom line at this point is this:  I don't want to put up with him again.  He's done it in the past and he'll do it again, given the chance.  I could tell him my favorite color is blue and if he had previously thought it red, would argue and be convinced that I am incorrect about what color I like better.  That's the kind of crap that I just don't want and won't have.

*My forum policy on banning is typically this:
1)  If you're a constant whiner, you may be banned.
2)  If you're extremely racial (ala Tool), you'll probably be banned if you don't change.
3)  If you post warez or topics about illegal subjects constantly, you'll almost certainly be banned.
4)  If you come on to these forums; forums that I pay for you all to chat on about whatever you will and cannot find it in your being to respect me, I don't want you here and you WILL be banned.

This is no democratic republic.  There's no committee with joint administration capability.  It's me, I make the calls.  And as I used to say oh so often:  "If you don't like it here, you know you CAN play somewhere else.  You aren't required to use my server."

I'm not really trying to flame anybody here, but I am explaining how I feel about things.  This is why I react as I do and will continue.  At the risk of sounding like every grade school teacher in the US:  "This place is not a right, it's a privilege."

============================================

INC:
perhaps if you look in the thread started by firewire (i think it was him) and look at eViL's first post in there, you will find that it PRE-dates any of my posts on the matter. Thats PROVES  beyond any shadow of a doubt that my case as being true.

INC:
Perhaps I should clarify that. It proves that it was not I that involved myself in that. and each and every post since then has been me asking for my name not to be dragged into it. check the dates and times of the posts. If you really want to ban me, at least be honest and tell me its for personal reasons.

Part:
It's not for personal reasons and you're the only one here not being honest.  I have nothing against you except for the fact that you and evil were unsavory womaning back and forth and now you claim that it never even happened.  Not only is that sickening (Pecker and others feel the same way) but it wasn't cool when you were argueing either.  If you replied with a PM, don't you think it could have carried on there?  Public domain isn't really the place for personal arguements.  You were banned for one week, it'll go by fast.

INC:
check the dates on the posts. that will prove my case. i did not involve myself into that, i was dragged in by people using my name in vain and putting words there that i did not say.

INC:
start with the thread started by firewire about tsk tsk gankins.

INC:
thats the one where it started and ever since then, each and every post of mine was me trying to extricate my name from the conversation that i had no desire  to be in. so dont assume, that i am lying, investigate to find the facts.

INC:
call me old fashioned, but if im in the right, i will stand up for myself. seeing people sit and lie is galling to me and i will let the truth be known. banning me for having that trait rather than personal freinds who code for you without making investigations, is indeed personal reasons

Part:
If what you say it true, you would be disgusted with yourself.  Even now, you STILL can't seem to get it through your 9' skull that you are wrong.  You just don't hear the truth.  It is you who are wrong here.

INC:
look, I was able to prove that I am not gankins today. jonah was in uber when gankins and i were both in there at the same time playing simaltaniously. bub was not on so i was unable to prove that I am not him, although if you were to do an ip check, you would find that we have different ones.
check out the thread started by firewire "tsk tsk gankins" I was not involved in the discussion at all untill someone else used my name in vain. I had no desire to become a part of that conversation. Since then, i have spent every post asking for people to leave me out of it. I can see that you have not bothered to check or investigate or you would see that eViL's post in there PREDATES my involvment and then, that i would not have become involved exept for being dragged into it. I am not the one you should have banned/cleared.

Part:
Yet more that you can't get through your thick nuclear-shealter of a skull.  I don't give a damn if you are gankins.  I don't give a malarkey about that.  It's your arguing with evil!  It takes two to argue, so don't claim innocence here.

INC:
again. look at the dates/times on the posts I mentioned. that speaks for itself. I was just not happy about being accused of stealing your admin pass and screwing up everyones characters.

Part:
once again, that's not what I am talking about

=====================================

Chat Participants: Particle ,Evil Inc.

<Particle> make it quick please
<Particle>
<Particle> (About ready to program and then eat)
<Evil Inc.> im still tryin to figure out whats goin on.
<Evil Inc.> you asked me to not post off topic in the vote thread or you would ban me. SO, i do not post off topic in it as you requested.
<Particle> I've told you before, you just keep ignoring me again so I return the favor.  Nah, that was another possible reason.  I banned you because you got on my nerves (so to speak).
<Particle>
<Evil Inc.> then, i suddenly find myself banned out of the blue with no explanation.
<Particle> Well, let me get the post from when I banned you:  uno momento.
<Particle>
<Evil Inc.> others have told me that you are aware of eViLs abuse of power and are using him for code before fixing the problem.. if that is the case and i been aware of it, i would have kept quite. all i was trying to do was make sure that you were aware that there was a problem.
<Particle> Ok, here's what you posted that made me angry:
<Particle> Particle, when you have the entire population of your server crying out for help against a tyrant who has taken it over, you really should take action against the tyrant or at the very least take some sort of notice so that the masses will know that you in some way care. It's your server and thus your decision whether or not to follow the wishes of the entire population of the server or to continue feeding the ego of a single person, but we do have a right to speak our opinions of the matter.
<Particle>
<Particle> Then there was some more by other people and I banned you and replied:
<Evil Inc.> the forum is constantly spammed with nonsense. it is also constantly spammed with posts full of rascist remarks and ones that are otherwise bigoted and that insult many posters. why are these encouraged and when someone mentions a serious problem and provides evidence to show it by way of ss, they get banned?
<Particle> "Actually, no, that's not an automatic right. And I'm sick of you again (and apparently many more are [note I didn't assume everybody like inc always does when he feels some way] by the emails, PM's, IM's, and public/private forum posts) so you're banned. You can keep on playing on the server for now, but there is NO coming back to the forums."
<Particle>
<Evil Inc.> most of the players on the server DO feel that eViL is abusing his powers. why should that piss you off?
<Particle> Inc, stop for a second and think about this:  NOBODY else has this problem like you do.  People email me @ abuse@pcrpg.org one time or IM me once and either I do something or decide not to.  EOF
<Evil Inc.> most of the players on the server DO feel that eViL is abusing his powers. why should that piss you off?
<Particle>
<Evil Inc.> talk to daywalker, i spoke to him last night and he totally agreed that its a matter of people being afraid to say anything for fear of retribution.
<Evil Inc.> this was during a time when eViL had stripped my character of all abilities. even unable to sleep in zone or talk to bankers ect

End Chat Session
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

DaRkEcHoEs

• Elvin Legion
    • http://sickmuzik.proboards28.com
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2003 12:22 pm CDT »
Ok, Ok there was valid reason to ban INC. I see that but particles i still wanna talk to you mono-a-mono if not just for INC's behalf than cause i have other things i want to converse about.Since you wont respond to me on ICQ what is alternative method of contact?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DaRkEcHoEs »
The Village Idiot

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2003 01:08 pm CDT »
Don't you get it?  Did you even read it?  Particle wants this whole INC thing to end.  Period.

I think Particle should put in a word filter that finds anything with "INC" and make it subsitute for something else.
(Yes, on their site it only shows 3Mbps, but it is actually 6Mbps, I would know :)).

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2003 02:25 pm CDT »
What's your ICQ nickname?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Crash

• Rapist!!!
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2003 03:04 pm CDT »
Inc was banned because he got annoying with his bickering, and because he would lie more often than a lawyer. For example:

When on the server, Ozzy put a bounty on Inc's head for 10 rp. I went to go kill his high level character, but when I was close, he dropped from the server. Then, he logged on with his character that he complains about everything on. I walk up to him, and kill him. I get my rank points, then he says in global that I am killing him over and over, and that I am CLEARLY in the wrong for doing what I am allowed to do by the admins. Then he says that I am hording all the zones by following him around and continuously killing him. Gee, horseshit anyone? That is one very isolated example. There are many others that he had done to me, and to others.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Crash »

DaRkEcHoEs

• Elvin Legion
    • http://sickmuzik.proboards28.com
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2003 03:49 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Particle"
What's your ICQ nickname?

Darckechoes
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DaRkEcHoEs »
The Village Idiot

GOOD INC

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2003 06:53 pm CDT »
I do not claim to be totally innocent i this.
However, due to my backgrond, and human nature, when backed into a corner, I fight back.
When eViL came on, he started trying to take over my identity. I took offence at this and asked him to not interfere with my game play.
Now, am I the victom? partially, yes. then again, partially no.
Perhaps i should not have allowed his constant goading and telling lies about me bother me so much. most of you dont know the reason that i reacted this way, but trust me when i say that it was not possible at that time to do otherwise. eViL knew my situation and took full advantage of that to force me to fall into his traps. However, now that the situation has changed and what he has done has come to light, there would be no chances of anything like that happening again.
Do i appreciate the fact that part has provided this community? yes, i have always been the one or among the ones to post profuse thanx and appreciation.
Part, i do apologize for calling your reasoning into question. that was a mistake that i should not have made. as i was not aware of EVERYTHING that was happening, i posted knowing only half the story.
Look, all i'm asking for is a chance to prove myself again.
I know that a fine is a fine, but we can look at this as a term. after you serve your time, you are freed to return to society. I ,along with many others, feel that what i did was not a "capital crime" that would entail a life sentance.

dark, i would not recommend a poll on this. it would be far too easy for someone to make multiple accounts and cheat one way or the other. Also, there are members who no longer even play the game who would vote even though they no longer have any stake in it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GOOD INC »

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2003 06:58 pm CDT »
Sigh Particle should have locked this when he had the chance

eViL

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2003 08:07 pm CDT »
Quote from: "EVIL_INC"
1) I ,along with many others, feel that what i did was not a "capital crime" that would entail a life sentance.

2) Look, all i'm asking for is a chance to prove myself again.

1) you actually didn't say everyone.
2) let me rephrase what particle said earlier, "No."

p.s. - Particle, check your pm's.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2003 08:26 pm CDT »
Heh heh, I hate this game  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2003 08:35 pm CDT »
Quote from: "EVIL_INC"
I ,along with many others, feel that what i did was not a "capital crime" that would entail a life sentance.

Why do you always think that you're some sort of spokesman for the majority of the population?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]