Author Topic: T:V open beta started  (Read 6059 times)

Matanza

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2004 01:12 am CDT »
buckler is ment to be powerfull, it does have its drawbacks. It has VERY short range, you can lose the buckler if you miss, people can easily avoid it since its pretty slow aswell. I do think if they nerf it, it should be that if you miss and hit something you should lose it for a whole 10 seconds instead of 5.

And lights are just weak, everything kills them. Many things are more powerfull in T:V compared to Tribes [one]. Sniper rifle kills lights with 1 shot now, it can also take a heavy to half health. Mortars 1 shot kill a medium. Gren launcher shoots MUCH faster, blaster is now a shotgun...thats just the way it is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Matanza »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2004 10:02 am CDT »
One sniper shot doesn't kill a light.. even a headshot.  It does get a light down to .01 hp, though..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2004 01:13 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Sl_I/\/\s|-|Ady"
I haven't played Q2 in over 2 years now.  When I did play it was because I couldn't find a good Tribes server or was looking to train some noobs who never played b4.  Quake is a good starter game before you move to tribes.  It really teaches you the basics of combat.  Most of the ppl that I mentored were playing stuff like the sims and slots forever.

Quake2 > Tribes

They are actually equal, but I would go with Q2 over Tribes. Since Q2 is my favorite game ever made.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »