General > Common Topic Symposium

God pk rules

(1/5) > >>

Crash:
Was I mistaken in thinking that level 700+ Gods aren't allowed to PK just to gain rank?

Complex:
well i killed only to loose lvls because i accidently went to far with the dust..... so u were in different house so i thought i would be better if i killed u...... no hard feelings on my part

Complex:
i was actually thinking about doing that evil.... glad u see it my way  :P lets just hope part does too

Crash:
Had he asked before hand so I could have got some lck, I would care now. But instead, he just showed up, killed me, and said "I needed to lose levels."

Darwin:
Even though I dont make the rules, i think I'll throw in my $.02.  I say that when you decide to join a house, you agree that you should be open to attack from ANYONE in another house, regardless of level (though it is spineless to pk a lvl 1 while u are 100), remort level, or other reasons.

I think that when joining a house, there should be a popup disclaimer message, such as what you see when joining a tribes server, to warn the person joining of the risks of joining a house.

Also, I believe that it IS ok to pk people in another house or for a personal reason just as long as it isnt dont multiple times within a time spectra, such as a day.  I mean cmon, when it rains it pours, and multiple pk's can just ruin a person's day!  Hell, I remember at RL3 I lost 20 lck, a dshield, and an anchets sword all in the same day.

My $.02
-Darwin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version