Author Topic: Any PK or Admin available?  (Read 18000 times)

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
Re: Any PK or Admin available?
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2011 10:18 pm CST »
I often wonder when i should lock these posts.   lol

being a forums admin is as much fun as being a in-game admin. 

rock on !

;D

I bet haha :D

Sadly you don't play as much as you used to.

Toby

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2011 06:15 am CST »
I hope you two Chicanos got the point in my little "pastors son" story.

You got something against people of latin decent?

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2011 09:23 pm CST »
I hope you two Chicanos got the point in my little "pastors son" story.

not gonna be another warning...  leave the racial garbage out of these forums...
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2011 06:03 am CST »
Gotta agree with Arf. Slurrs do not have a place here, whether it be of racial, religious or any other sort. B2, I can understand your frustration in trying to get a point across and having someone tell lies in order to discredit you or cover their own tracks. Dont fall into the trap of stooping to their level and dishonoring yourself. It may make them appear to "win" or get the upper hand in these conversations but it is simply not worth it because you know the truth and the ones who have witnessed events know the truth. I have never stooped to their tactics and I am still around over all these years. Just drop the slurrs, they do not become you.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.
4th in doghouse. Last in actual server and forum rules broken.
Quote from: HUBBA
I kinda miss Evil's lengthy post.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2011 03:59 pm CST »
Riddle, I hardly think that you and bungle have put as much time into Astal as you make it out to be. Everybody knows that it takes way longer to get from rl 0 to 300 than it does going from 1400 to 2000 and as I recall, bungle, when he first got Astal's PW, just had to boast about how many coins Astal had and he was trying to decide which character he wanted to invest them into. Don't give me no malarkey about how you and bungle put more time and coins into him, that's just BS. This all goes back to the saying, "be a man"
I don't think we need to argue about this subject anymore because my point is proven, I can still "be a man"
even if I run for B0LD. I don't need to hear any lies about how you and bungle put more time and coins into Astal's toon than I did B0LD.                         CASE CLOSED
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011 04:24 pm CST by B2 »

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2011 04:06 pm CST »
Toby, I don't have anything against any race. I think of everybody as the same, I just say the C word to try and piss them off, but I have come to realize that what EVIL said is true. I won't stoop to their level anymore. I was brought up to love anybody and everybody, whether they be a midget or black. I'm sorry to everyone that I have used that word. If ma seen this, I'd be volunteering at the old folks home.
P.S. The pastors son story is real and true.

B2

• Undead Hero
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2011 04:14 pm CST »
Now don't anybody go cracking any mom jokes. **POINTS AT BUNGLE, SHORTY AND RIDDLE.**
Oh yea BTW. I went around and changed all of the C words back to Mexican. Hope that helps.

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2011 05:23 pm CST »
Astal had no money when we received him. Bungle had spent all his money on getting Frix to lvl 250. Then we collected more clays from uber with Riddle_ and began to max out Astal. The reason Astal was broke was because he had spent all of his money buying badges that Particle handed out on Christmas of 09.
As for stooping to our level, we havn't done anything wrong. You know I'm right as well, since as I have said before, I don't do anything unless you do something first. Even now, when I see you in the server, I don't tell you anything or go hunting you down. I just go to uber and ignore everything. And I'm sure you've noticed I'm not even throwing insults your way so don't go saying that I make these "mom" jokes.

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2011 06:10 pm CST »
so let me understand...  someone other than Patrick is using the Astal toon?
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2011 06:16 pm CST »
Arf, I dont know how many or who uses "Astal" but I do know that it has been used a LOT to chase lowbies and not so lowbies around the map killing them, mugging them and bashing them repeatedly off of the map. The same sort of stuff that they were using agamemnon and silverstien and whatnot for.
The only original member of the server still active and the staunchest supporter of the administration and Particle's rules.

Riddle

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2011 10:49 pm CST »
Yes, currently Bungle and I have Astal. Evil, Astal isn't used for that, bungle uses his other character to harrass players. Bungle just uses Astal to attack B0LD, mug the B's, or attack Shorty.
Agamemnon wasn't abused, well I don't think it was. The B's just make false accusations on things that aren't true.

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2011 02:24 pm CST »
Riddle, Both Agamemnon and Astal were used for that. I know this for fact because I have witnessed it done to others (usually the Bs and I dont mean just bold, but all of them) and had them used on myself. Bungle usually double and triple logs so that he can use them as well as dragonazz at the same time for these things. It was exactly this sort of thing I was talking about a while back when I asked about how many characters were allowed to be logged in at the same time.
Not trying to call you a liar in this. It is likely that you were lied to or simply did not witness it for yourself so no offense is intended to you.

Toby

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2011 03:29 pm CST »
This topic is fixing to turn into a 'tldr'

EVIL_INC

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2011 07:29 pm CST »
What does tldr stand for?
We are discussing issues on the server in a civil and respectful manner (I am surprised, historically the thread would have gotten nasty by now but this time, it seems we are actually making progress and coming up with solutions). If "tldr" stands for something bad, please leave it out of the thread.

Toby

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2011 07:46 pm CST »
'Tldr' Too long didn't read. Meaning in order to get to the basis of what is going on throughout the first 5 pages of this you'd have to read it all to get the points at hand. I was simply stating that we need to have a 'intermission' where someone posts exactly what all has been covered to this point so that others can join in on the conversation with ideas they have that may lead to a solution :)/