Author Topic: Server Down?  (Read 24357 times)

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #45 on: June 6, 2006 10:27 pm CDT »
Wow Kenshin You ECool. I Wish I was just like you...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GE »
"Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire"

"The End Of The Road Is My End. It Justifies My Means." -Slipknot

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: June 6, 2006 10:44 pm CDT »
I really can't wait for STO...
I hate sitting around and waiting, like what im doing right now until the server comes back up =\
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #47 on: June 6, 2006 10:53 pm CDT »
Quote from: "GE"
Wow Kenshin You ECool. I Wish I was just like you...

Fascinating, I point out your stupidity, and it makes me ECool.... um... thanks? I guess...

I suppose you're even more ECool than I, since you talk to girls on the phone, whom you met on the internet. Good job buddy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #48 on: June 7, 2006 12:05 am CDT »
Well I guess having a frendily conversation is so bad in your eyes.

I guess stalking women online is bad to.. you should know Kenshin. This is getting pointless im done responding to you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GE »
"Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire"

"The End Of The Road Is My End. It Justifies My Means." -Slipknot

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #49 on: June 7, 2006 01:30 am CDT »
I agree, it is pointless because you simply can't compete with me...

Stalking? I wasn't aware one could stalk someone online. Hrmmm it's flattering that you and Pecker talk about me I suppose.. rofl, I wonder how much she actually told you... oooo this could get quite amusing, perhaps I should tell the whole tale, I wonder how she would feel about that, maybe you should phone her and ask her? LOL

Ahhh shiet, you crack me up, I suggest you stfu, if not for your sake, then hers.  :D

- Joseph Stalin

Sako

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: June 8, 2006 02:38 pm CDT »
Gender have nothing to do with becoming admin or not.. im a girl and Particle never asked me for being a PK or Admin.. the Gender have nothing to do with Particle.. and btw.. Hubba is a really good admin and a really nice person, She deserves her admin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sako »

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #51 on: June 8, 2006 04:41 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Sako"
Gender have nothing to do with becoming admin or not.. im a girl and Particle never asked me for being a PK or Admin.. the Gender have nothing to do with Particle.. and btw.. Hubba is a really good admin and a really nice person, She deserves her admin.

You must first talk to GE on the phone and prove you are a girl. Then and only then will you have a chance at becoming an admin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Frantic »

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #52 on: June 8, 2006 04:44 pm CDT »
meh who cares...unless i am the only one on this forum that ages correctly...then i know everyone would
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »

Sako

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #53 on: June 8, 2006 04:50 pm CDT »
oh and btw.. Server is down since 1 week.. i cant mind that the guy who host the server didnt see that the server is down.. omg
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sako »

Bovidi

• Undead Hero
    • http://www.geocities.com/mygamepage101/orc
(No subject)
« Reply #54 on: June 8, 2006 05:51 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Frantic"
Quote from: "Sako"

You must first talk to GE on the phone and prove you are a girl. Then and only then will you have a chance at becoming an admin.

Just a thought if anyone is questioning how a girl got admin are they not almost insulting Particle?  Afterall Particle, who I think picks admins without bias of gender, did choose people like Hubba, and Pecker as admins.  Sure Pecker might have put in a good word about Hubba but wouldn't Pecker also have if Hubba was a guy.  Obviously anyone who questions whether someone got admin by gender would have less of a standing because they are insulting the admin system thus the females do not have the problem because they know they are worthy of being an admin and they don't go insulting people by gender stereotypes so they have a better % of getting admin because of that.  So my thought is if the men just wisen up and stop stereotyping women, there would probably be more male admins in the server.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Bovidi »

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #55 on: June 8, 2006 07:38 pm CDT »
Are we playing a game of "Let's ignore established history in favor of events we just made up"...? lol

Hubba was an exceptional member of the community for a long while before she was made a peacekeeper -- not admin. And then she was a peacekeeper for a long while before she was made an admin, which she was given because she had proven herself as a peacekeeper.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

Bovidi

• Undead Hero
    • http://www.geocities.com/mygamepage101/orc
(No subject)
« Reply #56 on: June 8, 2006 08:25 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Taurik"
Are we playing a game of "Let's ignore established history in favor of events we just made up"...? lol

Hubba was an exceptional member of the community for a long while before she was made a peacekeeper -- not admin. And then she was a peacekeeper for a long while before she was made an admin, which she was given because she had proven herself as a peacekeeper.

Yea what Sneeky said
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Bovidi »

RedneckNoob

• PCRPG Admins
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #57 on: June 9, 2006 11:53 am CDT »
Quote from: "Artorius"
I agree, it is pointless because you simply can't compete with me...

Stalking? I wasn't aware one could stalk someone online. Hrmmm it's flattering that you and Pecker talk about me I suppose.. rofl, I wonder how much she actually told you... oooo this could get quite amusing, perhaps I should tell the whole tale, I wonder how she would feel about that, maybe you should phone her and ask her? LOL

Ahhh shiet, you crack me up, I suggest you stfu, if not for your sake, then hers.  :D

I just wanna make one comment after reading this thread.  Go to the website dictionary.com, and look up the word arrogance.  It'll teach you a lot about life and why you are worthless.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by RedneckNoob »

Record number of Star Wars references in a single day: 94
Record number of Star Trek references in a single day: 62

Das Weib war der zweite Fehlgriff Gottes.  -Friedrich Nietzsche

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #58 on: June 9, 2006 12:22 pm CDT »
I don't see any true arrogance in that post you quoted... however, I think you are confusing my satirical sense of humor for arrogance.

Hrmmm I think I know you might be... heh.

The reason Particle hasn't said anything about my obvious jab at his admining, is because he's used to it, and he realizes I'm joking, or simply doesn't care one way or another.... noobs these days.

- Joseph Stalin

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #59 on: June 9, 2006 12:25 pm CDT »
muahahaha....you all are pawns in our chess game!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »