Author Topic: In this thread, we will post jokes.  (Read 10146 times)

NiGhTmArE

• Goblin Pup
Re: In this thread, we will post jokes.
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008 07:16 pm CDT »
I think highly of myself because of the way people in real life treat me and the respect I get, and you are not allowed to speak of maturity when you have the maturity of a 5 year old, your mind set is way too young for a game of this type, go back to crying about everything I do, glad to know you love me so much to worry about it.

NiGhTmArE

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008 10:34 pm CDT »
I really care less if you think that at all "Evil_Inc" and also next time, use your own brain and don't use almost the exact lines I jsut used on you retard. Go grow a sac, and hit puberty then come talk to me.

Trogdor

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008 03:27 pm CDT »
I'm sorry, but I find it funny that both of you are making fun of eachother, and neither of you seem to realize that you have nothing better to do than argue on the forums of a 10 year old game.
When life gives you lemons, choke on them and die, you stupid lemon eater.

RedneckNoob

• PCRPG Admins
  • Elvin Legion
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2008 04:33 pm CDT »
Quote from: "EVIL_INC"
I dont know as trying to help someone become more mature as a human being is neccessarily "arguing " with them.

I'll restate the question that Trogdor said but in different words.  Why the fork do you care about what people say or do on the forums for a 10 year old game?

Record number of Star Wars references in a single day: 94
Record number of Star Trek references in a single day: 62

Das Weib war der zweite Fehlgriff Gottes.  -Friedrich Nietzsche

NiGhTmArE

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008 06:15 pm CDT »
Haha glad I came back to these forums to the 12 year old kid who thinks people ahte him cuz he is a minority, which is not the case at all, stfu and go back home, I prob won't be responding to this forum at all anymore, got too much stuff to do, unlike you Evil, who sits on here and posts huge stories.

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008 07:13 pm CDT »
HMMM Seems to me like the pot calling the kettle black.

NiGhTmArE

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008 02:10 am CDT »
Since I said prob won't come back I have the liberty to say this. I have been a member for a long time and have what like 26 posts and I have been semi-active that whole time, and you are just recently becoming active and you have like over 1000, and you call me a spammer? Please shut up and go smoke more pole. And I never started an argument, all I said was Celtic was almost as big of a joke as you, it is a fact. Not anything there to argue about.

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2008 10:43 am CDT »
Quote from: "NiGhTmArE"
Please shut up and go smoke more pole.

Quote from: "EVIL_INC"
I have also never done any sort of illegal drug and have no desire to start now.

Absolutely epic.

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

-ShaNNaRa-

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2008 04:09 pm CDT »
LOL.
This thread just became amazing. Thanks.

Didn't read page 1 (after my post), but my joke still stands.

NiGhTmArE

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #24 on: June 7, 2008 05:15 am CDT »
Yes, because half my life is 2002 til now, maybe go back to grade 3 math class and learn to add and subtract, it could help you out in not making as big a fool of yourself all the time. And the smoke a pole comment, if you weren't an idiot you would understand that is not talking about drugs, it is telling you to go suck more dick. But I would rather be a little kid who plays an online video game and does not take it seriosuly as if it were real life than you, a 30 year old virgin with a disease he uses to make people try to pity him and give him better treatment, alos who takes the game very seriously, and cannot be wrong about anything ever. Very immature of you Evil, please grow up and realize life is not just PCRPG, there is a whole world out there for you, waiting to be explored, while you waste away your likfe trying to get more remorts than the rest! Maybe even take up a sport lose some of you excess weight that you gain from sitting playing Tribes all day. Try it, you might like it. If not have fun being a proud PCRPG nerd who will live with him mom forever.

RedneckNoob

• PCRPG Admins
  • Elvin Legion
« Reply #25 on: June 7, 2008 01:50 pm CDT »
See that's what I don't get about you Evil.  You tell him to use pms for drama, but then you add to it outside of pms.

NiGhTmArE

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #26 on: June 7, 2008 02:45 pm CDT »
Yea, and he just uses the exact same insults I use, and thinks h is original. There in no beating this mule. And Evil when I am offline here, that is not time I spend caring about PCRPG or any video games, I would rather go live my life. kthxbye

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.baconcat.com
« Reply #27 on: June 7, 2008 03:22 pm CDT »
This thread is a joke.

RedneckNoob

• PCRPG Admins
  • Elvin Legion
« Reply #28 on: June 8, 2008 03:03 am CDT »
Quote from: "Xenos"
This thread is a joke.
<3

NiGhTmArE

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2008 11:11 pm CDT »
Quit repeating things I said about you, and I am the one who takes this game seriously? Ha. That is you man, you are the one who is always on the server and forums crying when stuff happens to you as if it were reality. When stuff happens to me I say whatever I'll jsut go kill Evil_Inc. And then you take it personally and say I attack you because you are a minority. That means nothing over a game I have no care for. That is the end of it, spend less time online Evil, it is nice outside, and no, I don't mean outside of Keldrin town in the server. Go shoot yourself please. kthxbye