Author Topic: Particle and Admins.  (Read 1832 times)

Aztec

• Goblin Pup
Particle and Admins.
« on: April 5, 2008 02:50 pm CDT »
I want to complain on a Pk.. JailHouse.

Im lvl 100 in Lair lvl'ing.. He goes and mugs me. IM there but i didnt notice till my weapon was gone. He goes to uber and i hit 101... and then i target him and i go bash him in uber... He was like lvl 65 i think... donno If he isnt going to accept the consequences why does he does it? He knew that i was going to do that he's always trying to mess with me when i leave him alone like right now. He's the one that brought it upon himself by mugging me and now he jails me?

He jailed me for 1600 seconds for Zone blocking which is crap, he brought it upon himself. What kind of on example is he setting by doing those kinds of things. ....

Another thing.. the other day i was jailed for 3600 seconds supposedly for overmugging evil inc... its crap too. Right before he was jailed i mugged 2 items an anchets and a war maul... He was AFK A FREE KILL ANYTHING GOES. I failed mugging the anchets like 4 times and the maul like 5.. which proves that he was afk. Supposedly HUBBA was watching me do it and she said that i did overmug and that i took an chain mail too which is bs i've never taken no armor from him.... just my 2 cents... and im jailed right now by JH. Please read and respond admins.. preferably Particle. Thanks.

EDIT!!!!!

Oh and JH is just holding a grudge from when i first started... He's just a bully and he would try to pick on me and i would pwn him in bash duels when he was over 100 rl's over me and still do when he still tries it. Now he is just using his PK powers to fight back and mess with me. Like i said i never mess with him untill he goes over and tries to mug me or mugs me... He' sjust using his PK powers because of a grudge. If he didnt want me bashing him around and he wanted to lvl peacefully he shouldnt of have gone out of his way to mug me knowing i was almost lvl 101 and he was barely lvl 62...

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
Re: Particle and Admins.
« Reply #1 on: April 5, 2008 04:42 pm CDT »
aztec you blocked the entrance to uber and bashed me out 4 times then continually bashed me while i was trying to hit the ubers, and when i asked if you wanted to keep zone blocking you said yes. I have all SS's to prove it, thanks.

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #2 on: April 5, 2008 06:26 pm CDT »
thanks evil

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #3 on: April 5, 2008 10:57 pm CDT »
ban aztec

JaiLHouSe

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #4 on: April 5, 2008 11:10 pm CDT »
SS's sent to admins, punishment stands. you lose, game over.

astal

• PCRPG Peacekeepers
  • Orc Thrasher
« Reply #5 on: April 6, 2008 12:22 am CDT »
why would we ban aztec for those 2 things? He hasn't done anything that bad to get banned... Yet...

RedneckNoob

• PCRPG Admins
  • Elvin Legion
« Reply #6 on: April 6, 2008 01:40 am CDT »
Or people could just realize that JayJay is doing his normal stuff trying to instigate trouble :P.  Aztec is FAR from any ban.

Record number of Star Wars references in a single day: 94
Record number of Star Trek references in a single day: 62

Das Weib war der zweite Fehlgriff Gottes.  -Friedrich Nietzsche