Author Topic: Can I kill NFY?? Please?? Pleeease??  (Read 33029 times)

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: July 1, 2005 01:22 am CDT »
NFY became god after HUBBA requested that he remorted instead of maxing then stealing from n00bs.  She had very well meaning intentions, but he took the idea and ran.

Hobbes quit admin around Christmas time, GE isn't really on anymore.  Maybe you aren't aware that Taurik is the newest admin.

You say you excel in TRPG or the real world... I really do hope for your sake that you can show the same dedication to a lost cause in real life.

As for saying Particle is better than that... He is better than that, he is better than you could ever hope to be.  You go off and make enemies with the nice people and unsavory woman about Hobbes (who abused NFY with his admin powers more than you could ever imagine doing with your precious "all powerful" character).  HUBBA and GE and Taurik get admin because they deserve it, they are fair and honest (well, maybe not Taurik when he needs to max a bot :wink:).  But essentially, when you get right down to it, they aren't the following:

1. Egotistical pricks
2. Unable to let go and face reality
3. Only nice when it suits their ends
4. Prone to crying like babies when something gets difficult

Notice that you fit all of those.... Go ahead and post about how Taurik isn't #3, but let me go ahead and remind you that he gives everyone a fair chance to begin with.  A chance you abused and pretty much made a mockery of.  He had every right to call you out for the asshole you are.  I would say you pretty much outrank everyone (inlcuding NFY) on the jackass meter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GStricto »

Quote from: "Artorius"
Gnight.... Gstricto is obviously picking on you because he is a dirty racist.
So ironic that a heart made by man, when broken is easily fixed.   But a human hurt can last a lifetime.

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: July 1, 2005 02:16 am CDT »
Gnight, peacekeepers and admins may enforce the rules, but they are not above the rules. That's why Particle's Custom RPG isn't a crappy server.

And lol GStricto, you would have done the same thing if you ran a 24/7 bot with weak HP and high level. Before I maxed GhettoBot's stats, people were killing him left and right for the EXP.

Speaking of ghettobot, I'm offering a new service to PCRPG deserters :D You can now request a copy of your association and quote files, so you can read over it and realize how much you miss pcrpg and maybe come back

*edit*

and I am #4 actually. i'm starting to hate being an admin, it's driving me nuts; the only other seriously active admins are Hubba and Bonzai, most of the new players are retards and most of the old players like to pick on them (a bad combination, trust me) and Shorty keeps phoning me asking for quests
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: July 1, 2005 02:54 am CDT »
Quote from: "GStricto"
As for saying Particle is better than that... He is better than that, he is better than you could ever hope to be.  You go off and make enemies with the nice people and ***** about Hobbes (who abused NFY with his admin powers more than you could ever imagine doing with your precious "all powerful" character).  HUBBA and GE and Taurik get admin because they deserve it, they are fair and honest (well, maybe not Taurik when he needs to max a bot :wink:).

I donno what the hell you take me for but I have no instrest in making enemies.  That racist fucker known as Taurik decided to make an enemy out of ME!  Taurik's a d¡ck and doesn't deserve admin.  Even GE's a better canidate than him.  Particle is better than nothing.  I've lost my respect for him.

But essentially, when you get right down to it, they aren't the following:

1. Egotistical pricks
2. Unable to let go and face reality
3. Only nice when it suits their ends
4. Prone to crying like babies when something gets difficult

Notice that you fit all of those.... Go ahead and post about how Taurik isn't #3, but let me go ahead and remind you that he gives everyone a fair chance to begin with.  A chance you abused and pretty much made a mockery of.  He had every right to call you out for the asshole you are.  I would say you pretty much outrank everyone (inlcuding NFY) on the jackass meter.

If you think I'm that kind of person, someone must've told you wrong.  Atleast I had a reason to do harm to sombody and not just to be a dick.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: July 1, 2005 02:54 am CDT »
Quote from: "Taurik"
And lol GStricto, you would have done the same thing if you ran a 24/7 bot with weak HP and high level. Before I maxed GhettoBot's stats, people were killing him left and right for the EXP.
I don't blame you at all for what you did to GhettoBot, you are right thinking I would do the same.

Quote from: "Taurik"
Speaking of ghettobot, I'm offering a new service to PCRPG deserters :wink:  At least with admin you get to make quests and such...  Or even use the quests you write for that matter.

That being said, I really would like a copy of my associations and quotes, just to see how many times I said "30" or "hi" and junk like that. :P I'm pretty sure that #global 100 +INF times over is the only part I will miss.

So ironic that a heart made by man, when broken is easily fixed.   But a human hurt can last a lifetime.

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: July 1, 2005 02:55 am CDT »
Gnight...  I'm just going to stop bothering.  You are wrong and can't face the facts.  Good luck with that mentality.

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: July 1, 2005 03:04 am CDT »
Gnight...  I'm just going to stop bothering.  You are wrong and can't face the facts.  Good luck with that mentality.

Tell me what I'm wrong about.  I don't recall ever having problems with you and you're talking about me this way??  What the hell's been going on?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: July 1, 2005 03:50 am CDT »
I want a copy of my associations and quotes too, if you haven't deleted them from around Christmas time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Frantic »

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: July 1, 2005 04:18 am CDT »
Quote from: "Frantic"
I want a copy of my associations and quotes too, if you haven't deleted them from around Christmas time.

I don't delete anything, but I forgot which name(s) you used :( what were they? i'll look for them

hehe Gladio, we get the hint. you should be an admin too. <3

*edit*

http://http://www.linneberg.com/files/GladioStricto.zip
found your stuff gladio. As a general rule, pre-clear stuff is not nearly as complete as post-clear stuff because Tokath used to run on a crappy comp, some of the admins didn't like me double logging with him, and it was before my auto-reconnect script. whereas now he's on 24/7. so, sorry for the gaps :/

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: July 1, 2005 11:45 am CDT »
Damnit man, those brought back some memories.  One of the logs I'm talking to -Vision durring a trip, 7 and panthers at TDen.  Good times.  Long gone also. :(

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: July 1, 2005 01:05 pm CDT »
When in the hell did PCRPG become a soap opera? Jesus Christ, kids, grow up. It's a forking game.

Damned drama queens...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: July 1, 2005 01:17 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Silvanoshei"
When in the hell did PCRPG become a soap opera? Jesus Christ, kids, grow up. It's a forking game.

Damned drama queens...

fork off
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WhoCouldIBe »

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Quote from: "Jeenyus"
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: July 1, 2005 01:25 pm CDT »
It's always been a soap opera, it's just getting less bashy, and more whiney. Goddamn liberals, joos, arabs, and blacks.

Wait.. what were we talking about?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: July 1, 2005 02:01 pm CDT »
Found my players.cs. Try Jonah, DoDoDo and -Triton-.

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: July 1, 2005 07:10 pm CDT »
LOL Gnight! stop trying to snoop in my /files/ :( will edit this post once i upload them

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: July 1, 2005 08:31 pm CDT »
Damn.