Author Topic: THE LIST  (Read 6621 times)

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2007 03:19 pm CST »
Because you touch yourself at night.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007 08:07 pm CST »
I lol'ed at the list and ignored everything afterwards.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

RedneckNoob

• PCRPG Admins
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2007 02:11 am CST »
Quote from: "EVIL_INC"
The ability to hide evidence that damns you is a great boon to you. Too bad it is your ilk that gives we true Americans a bad name.

You, not Rose, give Americans a bad name.  You are here spouting off your accusations with no proof.  All you have given is circumstantial evidence that in no way could be used to prove that anyone is guilty of anything.  You are using the fallacy of begging the question by using the argument as the evidence of the argument.  You accuse Rose of being preferential and then use the statement that Rose is being preferential to prove your point.  You include no solid evidence of any sort.  From personal experience as I watched people get punished by Rose I have never seen him be preferential.

In summation, Evil is an idiot.

All of Evil's arguments lack two of the three proofs.  The three proofs are Ethos, Logos, and Pathos.  Ethos is character, or credibility.  None of his arguments are credible and he has not established that he is a person whose word should be taken before others.  Logos is logic, or reasoning.  None of his arguments have reasoning that flows through and is always contaminated by a fallacy.  The only thing he has is Pathos, or passion.  An argument consisting of only Pathos is highly ineffective and is the same type of argument used in Propaganda.

Evil wants to be the next Hitler.

He also appeals solely to tradition in an attempt to get people to side with him.  His "American this, American that. Rose is a disgrace to Americans," shows that he has no real evidence.  He is relying on his use of tradition to get people to side with him.  He's using a common tactic in politics.

Quote from: "Kyrie"
That is one of the things I am promoting. Freedom for everyone on the server. This freedom includes being allowed to play unmolested.

It also includes the freedom to mug and kill within the rules. Hooray for freedom!
Yes, indeed it does. I have only ever spoken out when the mugs and kills were outside what the rules allowed. But yes, it does indeed mean doing those things within the rules.

True freedom, the freedom that you are talking about, goes by another name.  It's called Anarchy.  Rules molest how people play.  Let's say that Person A, who I will now call Focus, wants to kill fifty people ten times.  The rules are preventing him from doing that, and when the admins enforce those rules, he does not have the freedom to play unmolested.  Nice use of reasoning there.

Back on the thread topic, it is indeed sad how so many Americansfeel the need to prey on the weak or alone. For example Arf's son and myself. They know his condition and thus purposely go after him because they see an easy target. They spend hours preventing us from having fun playing a game when we are only trying to distract ourselves from the outside world's worries by minding our own business playing a game or in his case, trying to learn to adapt and grow socially. America would be a greater nation if it's citizens would learn teamwork and cooperation and caring rather then the mentality of "heres an easy target, lets kill them for sh*ts and giggles".

In there I can see two fallacies.  Appealing to pity and appealing to tradition.

Again, the use of Americans in the whole is a method of appealing to the traditions of American citizens.  One thing he has not realized though is that this doesn't make him sound patriotic like he hopes, it makes him sound like a bumbling idiot.  Many users of PCRPG are, believe it or not, in fact, not American.  That's right, they're not American.  Now I don't mean they're living in America but not citizens, I mean that they live in other forking countries with citizenship to those forking countries.

Appealing to pity.  he talks about targeting the weak and picking on the weak, trying to get you to feel sorry for those that are not as able as you.  This, if done properly, would make you seem like a caring person.  The only problem is, he does it wrong which is why it's a fallacy.  It makes him sound like a person promoting the idea that the weak are exploited and abused and should have special treatment over the strong.  forking commy.

He talks about how people are getting special treatment and it's unfair and then sits there and tells you that the weak deserve special treatment.  He's a hypocrite.  While he may be talking about special treatment to those who are strong (strong in his eyes), special treatment is still special treatment.  If you attack the use of special treatment and then say special treatment should be given to a different group then you are, in essence, a hypocrite.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by RedneckNoob »

Record number of Star Wars references in a single day: 94
Record number of Star Trek references in a single day: 62

Das Weib war der zweite Fehlgriff Gottes.  -Friedrich Nietzsche

Celtic16

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2007 11:13 am CST »
Once again you're bringing my name into things. You're a liar, everyone knows that. A useless lying inbred moron. I only kidded you 3 times. I've proved you to be a liar to hubba.

You get constantly killed because you're an asshole, end of story, now go and buy a goddam life and quit posting your mindless bullmalarkey, noone reads your posts anyway ffs!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Celtic16 »

RedneckNoob

• PCRPG Admins
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2007 11:26 am CST »
Redneck, this is a past issue but I will address your post even though it deserves it not.

Why are you wasting your time if it does not deserve it?  Doesn't that display a lack of proper judgment on your side?

The reason I brought this up was because I was tired of seeing your constant flaming of Rose in every single forking thread I go to.

The weak should be protected. When rules are broken in ways like overmugging the weak or overkilling the weak, they SHOULD be protected.

You are advocating that the weak should only be protected from the rules while the others shouldn't.  This is preferential treatment.  As reviewing past arguments I have gotten into I look at every word in a neutral stance and how each word is applied to the situation creates its intention.  You may be talking about preferential treatment with a positive connotation, but it is still preferential treatment.

Focus has gotten a form of special treatment, I will admit that.  The special treatment he got is receiving more punishment than others because he's an asshat.

Oh wait, we already know that and as we have more class, we will not waste our time with silly name calling.

Oh wait, you just did waste time and show a genuine display of arrogance.  Congrats.  Think of all the bandwidth you could have saved just by coming out with it in the first place and saying your honest opinion of me, but no, you decided to put in a couple more characters that used up a couple more bits.  Now when each person loads this page, it will take away from the total bandwidth that Particle has.  You could have just called me an idiot, and then this response would not be necessary, thus saving time, energy, and resources.

Who is "we"?  Are we now in a society where the pronoun "I" has been replaced with "we" because there is no such thing as an individual having a say?  (hehehe Anthem)

We are dealing with this just fine without your lies and false propoganda flaming someone else to make yourself look good. You are only making yourself look foolish.

Let's start with our lies comment.

What specifically have I said that is a lie?  Are my statements about Rose being a trustworthy person a lie because they disagree with what you believe, or is it because it's the truth and it's not what you're advocating?  Seriously, the only reason I got involved in this is because I'm tired of your constant unsavory womaning.  You are acting as immature as a forking elementary school student.

False propaganda.

Propaganda, according to the American Heritage dictionary, is material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause.  You are claiming that I am speaking false material because I'm an advocate of a doctrine or a cause.  Where have I ever supported a doctrine or a cause?  I only stated a similarity between your types of arguments and propaganda, which would be the fallacy of personal attacks, which was the entirety of my post.  Great job on catching that one, genius.

Flaming someone else to make myself look good.

I don't forking care how I look.  All I know is that I hate you from the bottom of my heart for the fact that you are a forking troll.  Even by posting this, I have broken rule 14.  Don't argue with a troll, it means they win.  If anything, I just got tired of how you were forking acting and thought that my words would make you understand how wrong you truly are and would give up your fruitless endeavors of slandering Rose's name.

Preferential treatment, if you actually played on the server, you would see it.

Just because I don't play on the server now, doesn't mean that I never did.  I played on the server when Rose first got his admin privileges.  I watched as Rose started handing out punishment to rule breakers.  As I said in my previous post, from what I have seen, as in from personal experience, which means that I have experienced myself (since you obviously have trouble with your English it needs to be spelled out for you), Rose NEVER displayed preferential treatment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by RedneckNoob »

Record number of Star Wars references in a single day: 94
Record number of Star Trek references in a single day: 62

Das Weib war der zweite Fehlgriff Gottes.  -Friedrich Nietzsche

slorge_gridlock

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2007 10:31 pm CST »
I'm just honored that I made the list!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by slorge_gridlock »