Author Topic: Party on Friday!  (Read 933 times)

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
Party on Friday!
« on: September 23, 2003 08:45 pm CDT »
If you read the recent news on http://www.pcrpg.org you would notice that we have a party on the server on friday!  There will be quests, and prizes!

I have one question though, Force:

What is "Admins Might" (II, and III)?  It says 4 hour admin special but what exactly is that?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003 09:15 pm CDT »
Spells for admins that will be introduced by Friday.  The exact benefits aren't solid yet, but rest assured:  you'll probably be leveling for the entire duration due to it.  =)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

G-Unit2

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2003 09:24 am CDT »
Quote from: "Particle"
Spells for admins that will be introduced by Friday.  The exact benefits aren't solid yet, but rest assured:  you'll probably be leveling for the entire duration due to it.  =)

Shouldn't the players get more stuff made for them instead of the spoiled admins? Do the players' get anything on Friday? Like some new adition to the server?

Just a thought.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by G-Unit2 »
Currently Playing: Battlefield 1942 Secret Weapons, Hot Rod American Street Racer

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2003 02:37 pm CDT »
Spoiled admins?

*sigh*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2003 04:21 pm CDT »
Well, the spells are going to be cast on the winners.  They'll also get the items outlined on the front page of pcrpg.org

Trust me on this, people will LOVE having the spells cast on them once they figure out what it does for them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.