Author Topic: Messing With Evil on AIM  (Read 3760 times)

eViL

• Uber Menace
Re: F*cking with EvIl on AIM
« Reply #15 on: December 6, 2002 06:53 pm CST »
according to that chat, he has done it several times before, and as i said, i had never done it, so therefor i am at no fault, he is
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Shorty

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #16 on: December 6, 2002 06:54 pm CST »
can you not take a prank...  the kid is rich beyond imagination... you cant do malarkey to him
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Shorty »

eViL

• Uber Menace
« Reply #17 on: December 6, 2002 06:56 pm CST »
when i have an uncle working for NASA, the military, CIA, and a few other nice organizations, i can do what ever the fork i want because there is a lot of power sitting in those places and power overrules money

not a prank anymore shorty, better rethink what your doing
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Shorty

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #18 on: December 6, 2002 07:23 pm CST »
Awaken you, put a little evil inside.  FeeL the little evil inside. and your weak you are nothing, youll never live up to me!@

Anonymous

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #19 on: December 6, 2002 07:23 pm CST »
Hey Shorty tell "Jen" I want to cyber with her HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Anonymous »

Shorty

• Orc Thrasher
« Reply #20 on: December 6, 2002 07:25 pm CST »
i love how they brought drug use into the classes one recieves on this forum

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #21 on: December 7, 2002 03:40 am CST »
Oh and i just love my static ip connection, look like after i log off, i get a new one

You have what everybody likes to call a dynamic IP, not a static IP.  Static IPs are special and are the only way to go for hosting.  If you have a dynamic IP, then it's just because your ISP doesn't think what you're paying is special enough.  :)  If I need to ban you, I can still ban a range...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #22 on: December 7, 2002 03:42 am CST »
All I have to do is ban:  67.193.*.* and you (and anybody using your ISP) will never log in again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.