Author Topic: Protest for -eViL-'s character back.  (Read 24266 times)

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2004 09:29 am CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"
Hopefully you come in contact with a huge truck when your family moves!

Duh you forking dumbass, its called the moving truck because its a big rig that moving companies use.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2004 10:07 am CDT »
Quote from: "-eViL-"
Nah, that has already been settled, Particle is probably the only one around in these forums that has been around in tRPG longer than mith....

Actually, if you want to get technical, I've been around long before TRPG even had a download or even a website.  :lol:

But seriously, one new god isn't going to change a thing. As long as everybody treats this game like a race for remorts and as long as remorts get easier to obtain the longer you play, the server will always be malarkey. The only thing that will fix the problem is an AI upgrade and for remorts to get more difficult as time goes on, not easier. The first remort should be the easiest, not the hardest.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2004 10:59 am CDT »
i never see/talk to evil so i dun care...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2004 11:04 am CDT »
I would like it better if you actually use your skills to jump around and fight monsters, not stand behind a wall and hit.

-edit- like my zone I made for bender a looong time ago, you swam around in the well and there were nymphs or whatever the hell they were(I forgot) floatin around and you would have to swim and kill em and they would fight back swimming-edit-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2004 12:07 pm CDT »
Quote from: "KoRo"

because I never join PCRPG as eViL anymore... i have an rl 27 though.. it has been rl 27 for like 2 months now.. haven't played much because i found CT.  in CT it takes longer and longer to remort each time you remort...  tack on an extra 3 levels you have to gain in order to remort.. takes a hell of a long time to get to lvl 500 to remort...

and yes Silv, 1 god would make a difference, because if that 1 god was my old character, that 1 god would have the power to push G3 back down into a little hole so he would stop killing and mugging for a while.  now if that 1 god was vorterx... then it would be useless because vorter couldn't bash kill a mino.... ;)  so it does depend on the god character brought back to life.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

MrSpock2002

• Orc Thrasher
    • http://www.mrspock2002.com
Re: Protest for -eViL-'s character back.
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2004 12:21 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Gnight"
Quote from: "BlAcK-IcE"
G3 for example, he doesn't regulate the server. He constantly pks and mugs lower levels and thinks he owns the damn server.

god, you are way off

G3 is a great player, and a good person.  He only PK's acts up to all the people telling him malarkey, or saying racist slurs to him.  Or callin him lag3, etc etc.  He has NEVER done anything to harm me, we get along just fine,and actually have fun playing together.  If you treated him with a little respect you might be able to as well..  He has my respect, and yeah, that takes a lot to earn in this game, especially since I have been at this game for over 4 years..  Yeah sad I know.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by MrSpock2002 »
My Computer Specs
_______
"I had no professional training, I gave it my all, I have no regrets" -William Hung
_______

MrSpock2002

• Orc Thrasher
    • http://www.mrspock2002.com
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2004 12:22 pm CDT »
Quote from: "-eViL-"
Quote from: "KoRo"

because I never join PCRPG as eViL anymore... i have an rl 27 though.. it has been rl 27 for like 2 months now.. haven't played much because i found CT.  in CT it takes longer and longer to remort each time you remort...  tack on an extra 3 levels you have to gain in order to remort.. takes a hell of a long time to get to lvl 500 to remort...

and yes Silv, 1 god would make a difference, because if that 1 god was my old character, that 1 god would have the power to push G3 back down into a little hole so he would stop killing and mugging for a while.  now if that 1 god was vorterx... then it would be useless because vorter couldn't bash kill a mino.... :twisted:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by MrSpock2002 »
My Computer Specs
_______
"I had no professional training, I gave it my all, I have no regrets" -William Hung
_______

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2004 12:53 pm CDT »
Quote from: "MrSpock2002"
Quote from: "Gnight"
G3 for example, he doesn't regulate the server. He constantly pks and mugs lower levels and thinks he owns the damn server.

god, you are way off

G3 is a great player, and a good person.  He only PK's acts up to all the people telling him ****, or saying racist slurs to him.  Or callin him lag3, etc etc.  He has NEVER done anything to harm me, we get along just fine,and actually have fun playing together.  If you treated him with a little respect you might be able to as well..  He has my respect, and yeah, that takes a lot to earn in this game, especially since I have been at this game for over 4 years..  Yeah sad I know.

Wow, I think I called him ONE bad name. Does that make it legitable to attack me when he's level 1500, and I'm 174, and he has a damn bow(learn how to duel idiot) and take over 10 lck? I just wanted his arrows anyway.  :wink:

-edit- And shut the fork up Celtic, how was I ass kissing, I clearly stated I wasn't, I was doing it to because we need someone to police the server -edit-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Lidge Farkley

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/psychosworld2/
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2004 01:39 pm CDT »
I have a question:

When will people realise that the same 50 people have been playing this mod since the beginning (sans a few new people) and quit bickering over who has been here longer?

It's pathetic and proves nothing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lidge Farkley »
Lend your heart unto the divine mineral TOPAZ;
from which our reverent hearts and minds sprang.
Also Known As:  Alcoholic 007
My Page of tribes Tools and Helpful "FAQ" Stuff

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2004 01:55 pm CDT »
Lidge, I doubt you played with him in the server. I know you're basing this on his actions in the forums. You're an idiot.

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2004 02:16 pm CDT »
Quote from: "MrSpock2002"
G3 is a great player, and a good person.  He only PK's acts up to all the people telling him ****, or saying racist slurs to him.  Or callin him lag3, etc etc.  He has NEVER done anything to harm me, we get along just fine,and actually have fun playing together.  If you treated him with a little respect you might be able to as well..  He has my respect, and yeah, that takes a lot to earn in this game, especially since I have been at this game for over 4 years..  Yeah sad I know.

Nobody's questioning his good behavior around the 4 or 5 people who actually like him. It's the rest of us who are tired of it. When you mimic kill people that liberally, mistakes are bound to happen. (He thought the person coming out of the banker was NFY, when it was a n00b who just joined)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2004 02:39 pm CDT »
Or when he zone hoards and pack guards, both of which are against the rules. I guess becoming a God > rules.  :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hollywood »

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2004 02:41 pm CDT »
A clear would be good, or switch the server to Oldworld.

WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK  WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACKWE WANT -eViL- BACK  WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACKWE WANT -eViL- BACK  WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK

What is your name on Old world?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FloPPy_PiLLoW »

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2004 02:42 pm CDT »
By the way, dave, are you interested in a oldbie guild once Jonah gets fixed and some others. Don't you got a character?

I would join it but A you hate me and B you were prolly from after me
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FloPPy_PiLLoW »

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2004 02:46 pm CDT »
Quote from: "FloPPy_PiLLoW"
A clear would be good, or switch the server to Oldworld.

WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK
WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK  WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACKWE WANT -eViL- BACK  WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACKWE WANT -eViL- BACK  WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK WE WANT -eViL- BACK

What is your name on Old world?

Awakening.