Author Topic: I am quitting pcrpg  (Read 15092 times)

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2004 09:40 pm CDT »
Give it to NFY.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by JayJay »

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2004 09:41 pm CDT »
Getting on your case? if you take any of my posts seriously(besides this one).. well.. w/e

The reason why im on your case (now) is because theres no question about what Taurik did.. DUhhh I dunno if he actually posted Gnight's pics.. even though Aeolian pointed it out, but no he usually just makes up insane stories, so I guess it might not have realy happened.

*sigh*

It also sickens me that a PK would phone this kids grandma. (which doesn't have anything to do with what I just said.. but yeah, emphasis.)

Whats worse.. nothing has been done about any of this, I don't blame him for taking it in his own hands, none of the admins are on, and before you admins give me the I have a life shtick, don't.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aeolian »
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

If there's a God in this world...it's probably me.

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2004 09:52 pm CDT »
Neither me or Aeolian are -Icer-.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2004 10:00 pm CDT »
what are you talkin about????/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2004 10:00 pm CDT »
good question!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2004 10:00 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Gnight"
no, icer,

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2004 10:03 pm CDT »
isnt -icer- your character?

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2004 10:04 pm CDT »
I play on it, but it was created by -Icer- aka Devin. There's a whole history...

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2004 10:12 pm CDT »
ahh crap.  and i pmed my pass to you.  sorry, i really thought u were the asshole i'd like to give my character to.  no worries, i just got on G3 and changed it.

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2004 10:18 pm CDT »
I have no trouble admitting I'm an asshole to G3. I'd like to see you put up with a third of the malarkey he pulls for a third of the length I've had to put up with it, and remain perfectly civil towards him. Not going to happen.

He over mugs me -- can I steal back? No; only one character I have is even capable of stealing, and he isn't good enough at it. He over kills me -- can I kill him back? No; God or not, I am no match for his high remort level and graphics card that is actually capable of letting him duel. So, let's come to the obvious conclusion: The only way I can retaliate is verbally. Duh. Much in the same manner as G3 refuses to take verbal malarkey and responds with force, I respond to his excess force with verbal malarkey.

I am not an asshole to anyone else other than G3. This even shows through my dealings with G3 himself... there's the incident where he posted his password in global chat. Did I quietly steal his character and screw it up? No, I made his error public and he fixed the problem. There's also the time he downloaded my script pack... he's an idiot, and ran it without reading the code. I could have stuck something special in there for him... but I didn't. Regarding his phone #, I don't even have to tell you the number of evil things someone could do with it that I have never done and never will...

After two Tribes mods with him and over a year of taking his crap, I simply got tired of it. If that makes me an asshole, so be it. If I have to sit in town with no items to avoid being overkilled and overmugged by him, I'm not going to do it silently. I should hope this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2004 10:19 pm CDT »
yeah, i want all the assholes to come forth and recive my character's pass.  halide, the origanal abbadon(john) -icer-(dawin)

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2004 10:20 pm CDT »
Lol, fork that man. Give it to me, I'll own some people for you =) I did do a hell of a lot of the assholery on -Icer-'s char, anyway.

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2004 10:23 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Gnight"
yeah, i want all the assholes to come forth and recive my character's pass.  halide, the origanal abbadon(john) -icer-(dawin)

I'm the biggest asshole of them all, remember? Give me the pass. ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2004 10:24 pm CDT »
He has a good point!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2004 10:24 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Taurik"
I am not an asshole to anyone else other than G3. This even shows through my dealings with G3 himself... there's the incident where he posted his password in global chat. Did I quietly steal his character and screw it up? No, I made his error public and he fixed the problem. There's also the time he downloaded my script pack... he's an idiot, and ran it without reading the code. I could have stuck something special in there for him... but I didn't. Regarding his phone #, I don't even have to tell you the number of evil things someone could do with it that I have never done and never will...

After two Tribes mods with him and over a year of taking his crap, I simply got tired of it. If that makes me an asshole, so be it. If I have to sit in town with no items to avoid being overkilled and overmugged by him, I'm not going to do it silently. I should hope this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone.

if you wasnt such a racist fucking asshole, i wouldnt even be killing/mugging you.  fyi, im not dumb enough to run a script of yours without reading the code