Author Topic: Free house change for whining?  (Read 5711 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2006 07:31 pm CST »
Cue annoying soap opera dramatic plot building music.

:violin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2006 07:50 pm CST »
I just wanted the story straight, hate it when people leave out things.  Seems to be a comon occurance around here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by HUBBA »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2006 08:20 pm CST »
You're telling me.  heh
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.baconcat.com
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2006 08:23 pm CST »
Us as the players only see one side of what happens. The only thing we can do is guess at wtf is going on.  Its like the admins are disconnected from the players of the server.  We just want to know whats going on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Xenos »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2006 08:26 pm CST »
Being a good admin isn't as easy as you'd think.  You're never given all the facts, the facts you do have to work with are often skewed, and people expect what they want (which usually isn't the right decision).

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2006 03:16 pm CST »
Quote from: "Particle"
Being a good admin isn't as easy as you'd think.  You're never given all the facts, the facts you do have to work with are often skewed, and people expect what they want (which usually isn't the right decision).

Amen
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by HUBBA »

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2006 04:17 pm CST »
Quote from: "-ShaNNaRa-"
yet you decided to do it again (for 5+ hours).

Prove it was me that done it faggot, otherwise shut your forking mouth unsavory woman.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WhoCouldIBe »

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Quote from: "Jeenyus"
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2006 04:27 pm CST »
Only persons that can prove it are particle or admins.  Its up to them to decide if its important enough to look into. I do wish they would.

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2006 05:59 pm CST »
Quote from: "-ShaNNaRa-"
Also, thanks for proving your own guilt, Focus! I told Xenos to talk about "logging onto your character" in #tell, in hopes that you would send/post the screenshots.

LOLOLOLZZZ RLY!! Too bad you never read the thread where he ADMITED to it....Hubba, this is what you have looking after the server? This lying sack of malarkey...Shame on you lol :roll:

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2006 06:13 pm CST »
I admitted to what? Yes I said those things. How else could I get you to screenshot it without saying it?

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2006 04:55 am CST »
Do you realise how stupid you sound? I'll give you a hint:

VERY!

villman420

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2006 07:42 am CST »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by villman420 »

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2006 08:23 am CST »
At least the caps lock button isn't broke!

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2006 05:02 pm CST »
LMFAO VILLMAN!
Lawl... Shift key Broken.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »