Author Topic: DooM III (in 10 days)  (Read 4015 times)

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2004 03:22 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Particle"
Not only was that a TOS violation, but it's wrong to suggest that somebody try an illegal incomplete version.  Wait for the demo, try Doom at somebody's house, or buy the damn game and chance it being bad.

Sorry part, wasnt thinking straight lol  :oops:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Scrizaks »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2004 09:40 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Ziros Suntol"
Quote from: "WolfTones"
Quote from: "DeAtH-Abbadon"
it has too much good graphics

There's no such thing as too much good graphics!

Too much of a good thing is very bad.
It has too much good graphics and no originality.

Nobody has the full version in its finished and final version--you can't really say that with any support.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Bad_Bud

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2004 11:07 pm CDT »
Read the PC Gamer review.  It's a simply amazing game.  If you ask me, it looks better than Half-Life 2, and with Carmack leading the team (as always), it will more than likely run much, much smoother than Half-Life 2.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Bad_Bud »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2004 04:05 pm CDT »
I've got to buy a new video card.  My old 9500 shot craps (worked but hissed) so I'm planning on a 9600xt or 9700 (AIW).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Sinister

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.stormpages.com/snowmann69
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2004 04:39 pm CDT »
*EDiteD for content*
« Last Edit: July 27, 2004 09:58 pm CDT by Sinister »

Lidge Farkley

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/psychosworld2/
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2004 09:41 pm CDT »
Sinister... I think that counts as nagging... and I think Particle automatically puts a setback time on nagging... but I may be wrong.  Particle is an elusive and adaptabel individual.

Speaking of video cards... have you considered using some smaller Peltier devices on your "crapped" (but still functional) video cards?  I think it would be worth the investment just for testing myself... maybe refine it before adding it to a newer card though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Lidge Farkley »
Lend your heart unto the divine mineral TOPAZ;
from which our reverent hearts and minds sprang.
Also Known As:  Alcoholic 007
My Page of tribes Tools and Helpful "FAQ" Stuff