Poll

So, Whos bitch is uglier?

Darwins..Holy malarkey..is that a chin on her chin?
5 (50%)
Newbies..Can she see sideways and forwards at the same time?
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: July 12, 2005 06:15 pm CDT

Author Topic: Who has the ugliest girlfriend?  (Read 8037 times)

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
Who has the ugliest girlfriend?
« on: July 12, 2005 06:15 pm CDT »

Here we have the oooh so ugly ...DARWINS GIRLFRIEND...Yes i know what you're thinking folks...HIDIOUS! And i agree...But don't smash your moniters up and goulge your eyes out yet..because we have.......NEWBIES GIRLFRIEND!!!

OMG IT HURTS TO LOOK AT MY MONITER.....My antivirus is going nuts..I have to really convice it that there isn't a virus on my screen and that it's just  nicole newbie!!

But the main question is...Which one is Uglier....and one one is EVEN UGLIER!!!

The choice is YOURS!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WhoCouldIBe »

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Quote from: "Jeenyus"
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005 06:31 pm CDT »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005 06:32 pm CDT »
lmao u just voted for darwins ho!

ooh and...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005 06:34 pm CDT by WhoCouldIBe »

Please donate money to the starving and underprivilaged Coca-cola addicts of British Columbia.They have no money, bad clothes and a terrible diet, as shown in the above picture. Please please please help!Thank you.
Secondly, what the hell is a jog? I know the word job but not jog... As for a job, I have one and I earn money,

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005 06:34 pm CDT »
I voted for nobody.

Celtic, stop talking about other peoples girlfriends because you're a dickless prick who's all alone.

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005 06:52 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Gnight"
I voted for nobody.

Celtic, stop talking about other peoples girlfriends because you're a dickless prick who's all alone.

I'm all alone? really? news to me.I better call my girlfriend as ask what you're talkin about..I havn't been "alone" for four years foo!

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005 07:07 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WhoCouldIBe"
Quote from: "Gnight"
I voted for nobody.

I'm all alone? really? news to me.I better call my girlfriend as ask what you're talkin about..I havn't been "alone" for four years foo!

My bad.  I just found a picture of her

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005 07:09 pm CDT »
Yes...you got me..I've been fuking your mother!! DAM YOUR GOOD!!!

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005 07:16 pm CDT »
Yeah, I'm good.  Can't say the same about yourself.  One look at your small dick and she's all like "Is that your final answer?"

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005 07:18 pm CDT »
Where is the Goatse and Moo options?

Speaking of ugly girlfriends, how is Julie old friend?

Judging from her recent pics... shes thinner.  keke <3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005 07:19 pm CDT »
Why would you say "just bring it" when you haven't posted a picture of her? Or for that matter, listed your own girlfriend in the poll? It's easy to be cocky and taunt others when you don't even place yourself on the battlefield. If this wasn't the internet, I'd call you a coward. Too bad it is, so that just makes you a cocksucker. We don't have any proof to the contrary, so that makes it a reasonable and logical assumption based on your behaviour.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

WhoCouldIBe

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005 07:32 pm CDT »
I've showed my girlfriends picture before.just so you know,this isnt a populatity contest. And for you to call me a coward in real life...to my face, you'd see i wasn't a coward, anything but.

Another thing you should realise was the fact that he started talking about my girlfriend 1st. If he wants to talk about mine, that's fine, but i'm going to defend myself and post his girlfriend just so people know how fuking ugly she is....

So get his cock out of your mouth here sil...you're probally a fat little kiddy sitting at home putting all his efforts into trying to be "cool on the internet" and make people like you...To me..your the cock sucker for doing that.

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005 08:11 pm CDT »
you're probally a fat little kiddy sitting at home

I've always personally pictured Silv as a tall brunette with large breasts.... atleast during our... ummm cyber fun.

Another thing you should realise was the fact that he started talking about my girlfriend 1st. If he wants to talk about mine, that's fine, but i'm going to defend myself and post his girlfriend just so people know how fuking ugly she is.....

Newbie may have mentioned your girlfriend, but Darwin hasn't... atleast not for awhile. So that part of your argument is moot.

You didn't answer... how is Julie? Seriously.. she honestly does look thinner.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

Crash

• Rapist!!!
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005 08:12 pm CDT »
Celtic, you haven't changed at all over the years. You've still got your head up your ass, and you still toss around insults like a monkey flings it's own malarkey. The thing is, a monkey is more entertaining. You're girlfriend, as I recall, was a dog and chances are hasn't changed much. She might have a great personality, but I squint reflexivly when I see that picture of you and her. You're aren't the cutest Irishman I've ever seen, either. Just wanted to shut you down while I'm here. That's one thing that never gets old. See if you can come up with better responses than your old ones that involve mothers and server pwnage@@@111
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Crash »

Triton-

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005 10:18 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Crash"
You're girlfriend, as I recall, was a dog and chances are hasn't changed much.1

I believe I can recall that to. It has been awhile but I remember you posting your picture and hers one time, I think I auctually laughed at something you finally posted.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Triton- »
-Triton-

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2005 07:18 am CDT »
Yeah, this is interesting.  It doesn't belong here, however.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.