General > Off-The-Wall (OTW)

TheEnd, and more :)

(1/4) > >>

Fandiil:
Amazing.  After all these years of not being PCRPG, its nice to know some people havnt gotten a life in 2012.  If you are reading this TheEnd, thank you for restoring my faith in douchebaggery.   

Particle: Amazing work with keeping the server up.  I dont expect you to remember me, since i havnt played since Uber Bar & Grill was around.  But wow and swtor have gotten boring, so im getting back into the swing of PCRPG.  Looking to bring a few old friends with me (who you also wont remember, but played back in the day as well).  I thank you very much for keeping the server and site up.  Gives me something to look forward after work.

Now where is DaThief and Focus?  I havnt forgotten about those turds either :)   Or am I way to behind the times? lol

B2:
Focus and DaTheif don't come around anymore, so you don't have anything to worry about. :D

Fandiil:
Sweet.  TheEnd is still a pain in my rear, but oh well.  That guy/girl hasnt changed one bit in a decade.

Fandiil:
What happened to Ghettobot :(

B2:
Not sure how it really happened but, I was told that Corona was moving and someone stole his computer.

So yeah ghettobot is forever gone. :'(

People were plan on making another one but never got around to it. :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version