Author Topic: Focus? Shoving killing RL 0's? oMGNoWaY  (Read 2690 times)

UrbanGorilla

• Goblin Pup
Focus? Shoving killing RL 0's? oMGNoWaY
« on: January 7, 2007 08:43 am CST »
I was leveling in mino. Lvel 52. On my way to 53 in a matter of 7 minutes. WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN. Focus. The NooB KilLEr came into mino to kill Balthazar.  I LEAPED! Ran into the corner. Protecting my goods. Then at that very moment FOCUS! Came. I then ran around my lil corner like a ambushed monkey. I was startled by his presence. He then took my longsword. Then, he preceded to Balthazar, I am not one to stand down! I then leaped in front of Balt (the afk guy) I was not gonna let this happen! he then said ( see screenshot) and then shoved me. I came back. My backpack was there with the kniveling animal! I HAD TO RETRIEVE MY GOODS! Then he said "You are never going to level again" ( I then thought to myself) "What if i make another level 1 character and level? Would that make him a ..lier?"

He preceded to shove me. Killed me twice. I came back. Like a wandering opposum (see picture) .

I had to get my stuff. He then shoved balthazar out of Mino and he drowned. Focus took his Battle axe. Then watched him drown like an animal. Did he not know Balthazar had no gills? Or did he know what he was doing...Hm

Where is arth thou Justice in this act of violent crime

Screenshots ftw

UrbanGorilla.
« Last Edit: January 7, 2007 08:50 am CST by UrbanGorilla »
Im not cocky, Im UrbanGorilla.

Celtic16

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 7, 2007 08:49 am CST »
number 1, I didn't mug you... 2. You got shoved out of my way, it's a perfectly legal thing to do. I was not out to kill you but you were blocking me from killing an afker. All u had to do was to stand to the side and you'd have been fine. But you kept running into me, thus, making me shove you out of my way...You brought this all on your self.

and 3, you're not funny!

Judgement:

NOT GUILTY!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Celtic16 »

UrbanGorilla

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 7, 2007 09:07 am CST »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UrbanGorilla »

Dagam

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 7, 2007 09:11 am CST »
I was there in UrbanGorilla's group (as Andhean) and saw him run up and #shove her at least five times before saying "get out of my way." He never really gave her a chance to get out of his way. It looked to me, a newbie and unbiased observer, that he purposely did it to get her killed. Focus is level 166 with 300+ remorts and UrbanGorilla is lvl 52 R0.

Andhean out
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Dagam »

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
    • http://www.baconcat.com
Re: Focus? Shoving killing RL 0's? oMGNoWaY
« Reply #4 on: January 7, 2007 11:39 am CST »
Quote from: "UrbanGorilla"
I was leveling in mino. Lvel 52. On my way to 53 in a matter of 7 minutes. WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN. Focus. The NooB KilLEr came into mino to kill Balthazar.  I LEAPED! Ran into the corner. Protecting my goods. Then at that very moment FOCUS! Came. I then ran around my lil corner like a ambushed monkey. I was startled by his presence. He then took my longsword. Then, he preceded to Balthazar, I am not one to stand down! I then leaped in front of Balt (the afk guy) I was not gonna let this happen! he then said ( see screenshot) and then shoved me. I came back. My backpack was there with the kniveling animal! I HAD TO RETRIEVE MY GOODS! Then he said "You are never going to level again" ( I then thought to myself) "What if i make another level 1 character and level? Would that make him a ..lier?"

He preceded to shove me. Killed me twice. I came back. Like a wandering opposum (see picture)

I had to get my stuff. He then shoved balthazar out of Mino and he drowned. Focus took his Battle axe. Then watched him drown like an animal. Did he not know Balthazar had no gills? Or did he know what he was doing...Hm

Where is arth thou Justice in this act of violent crime

Screenshots ftw

UrbanGorilla.

Nice writing! Better that what you normally see around here. Now you just hope an admin finds your case worthy of a punishment.

btw this should go into the assistance & feedback forum.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Xenos »

Sako

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 7, 2007 12:18 pm CST »
The fact is that he shove killed him though..There's nothing else to say. I will take care of this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sako »

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: January 7, 2007 12:29 pm CST »
Oh and try to have the tab list up in your ss when you take them. It really helps.

Sako

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: January 7, 2007 12:31 pm CST »
Quote from: "Xenos"
Oh and try to have the tab list up in your ss when you take them. It really helps.

In this case we can see that UrbanGorilla is a RL 0 .. and we all know that Focus is 300+  

He shove killed a RL 0 3 times.

Celtic16

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: January 8, 2007 12:50 am CST »
Hubba got any input? This little nublet knew what he was doing.he prevented me from killin an afker. he kept running in my way, so i believe i had a right to shove him out..

Sako

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: January 8, 2007 04:58 pm CST »
The Sentence Have Been Applicated.

Celtic16

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: January 8, 2007 05:04 pm CST »
Bullmalarkey...this will be reversed.. you're wrong!

Xenos

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: January 8, 2007 05:40 pm CST »
Quote from: "UrbanGorilla"

UrbanGorilla

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: January 8, 2007 05:45 pm CST »
And. Thank you.

I am truly thankful for the impeccable amount of server security. It protects less...less..*whats the word*..granted? Players to fullfill and acheive the greatness that can be implemented from massive amounts of gameplay.
And that swear filter? Oh em gee, Gotta love it.

Thank you again. Keep up the good work.

UrbanGorilla. Out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UrbanGorilla »