Author Topic: WHAT THE fork IS WITH THIS SERVER AND ITS ASSHOLES!!!  (Read 7068 times)

Trogdor

• Goblin Pup
Re: WHAT THE fark IS WITH THIS SERVER AND ITS ASSHOLES!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 5, 2008 08:34 am CDT »
You know what, Dominik, I am willing to bet a good amount of that is false or exaggerated.
When life gives you lemons, choke on them and die, you stupid lemon eater.

Iscesius

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #31 on: May 5, 2008 10:23 am CDT »
Trogdor is correct. Dominik, stop creating lies in defense of your offenses.

Subsection A: General Harassment
This subject is not easily defined due to the subjectivity of the matter involved. As previously stated, you are allowed to do whatever you like in order to pursue your own entertainment while on the server provided that it does not interfere with another player's ability to do the same, does not violate any specific rules outlined here, and especially does not involve a misuse or abuse of the server or any other related services provided. Should you be found being the instigator of a harassment incident, you will be severely punished. Do not misunderstand this rule—harassment will be decided on a per-case basis by an administrator or peacekeeper. This rule is not a generic subsection that can be invoked as revenge on another player or otherwise falsely. Doing so will be considered not only harassment of the administration but also a misuse of services provided.

Punishments for offenses of this type will be derived from Section 7, Subsection B with Severe Emphasis.
To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
     --Ghengis Khan (1155 - 1227)

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #32 on: May 5, 2008 11:12 am CDT »
DoM is old school, I'll take his word for it over you useless nubs. I have no idea why he's wasting time playing trpg again though. keke

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

Trogdor

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #33 on: May 5, 2008 11:36 am CDT »
I think it's funny that this thread has stayed alive and changed topics entirley like 3 or 4 times.
When life gives you lemons, choke on them and die, you stupid lemon eater.

DoMiNiK

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #34 on: May 5, 2008 01:49 pm CDT »
Iscisius = Icarus so just ignore him.
As for the ss I didnt take any so it must be a lie.
Evil said it best, the whole server and policies completely changed, lets just say you can't have fun anymore as much as you used to have back in the days :D, so until then ill be wasting my time playing some trpg

Iscesius

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #35 on: May 5, 2008 02:04 pm CDT »
Start trash with you? The only thing I've done to you was get you jailed for harassment. Stop twisting things to make me look like the bad guy too. Evil isn't close. I saw you get warned countless of times. That should be enough to get you to stop. The rules are rules. Everyone in this server, Particle's Custom, likely has more than one character. It seems like you believe that everyone thinks that Iscisius is someone else?
To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
« Reply #36 on: May 5, 2008 04:46 pm CDT »
Dominik, I would like to apologize because i think i gave you the wrong impression.  I watched you and Iscisius / icarus (w/e) chase each other around.  It seems that always happens when one of you has a distinct advantage over the other. Both of you have treated each other the same way for as long as i can remember you even being here in the server (weeks maybe?)  The PK's are NORMAL players with special authority to enforce the rules in the absence of an admin.  They are just as fed up with the constant unsavory womanin and moanin and complain as the admins are so I will quote you this so you will understand why it seems that you are all alone.  Iscisius / Icarus has exactly the same complaints.

From the Introduction...

YOU are expected to rigidly follow these rules. The administration on the server is not required to enforce these rules in every reported or observed case, is not required to follow the exact punishment guidelines provided, and will not be held responsible by the players for any deviance from this rule set. These are guidelines for the administration and absolute rules for the normal players.

Section 1 subsection a

You are not entitled to play on the server and have no more rights than any other player on the server. You are allowed to do whatever it is that maximizes your concept of the game and of having fun, granted that it does not violate this rule set or otherwise infringe upon the other players of the server, the operation of the server, or cause any technical problems with the game itself.

Section 4 subsection a

Killing another player's character is a serious event. In the past, a specific amount of killings in a definite amount of time was defined as acceptable. As it turns out, such a system proved to be inappropriate. Instead, this matter reduces to a simpler matter of harassment. If you are killing another player more than a couple times in a day or two, you are likely bordering on harassment. Should the other player become frustrated with your pursuit of his or her character's life, you should stop. There are plenty of other players to interact with. Consider your interlude with the former character finished. Additionally, if another player's character has no reasonable means of defense against your character (a severe mismatch in remort or level as determined by the administration), you are not allowed to initiate an attack or intentionally provoke an attack with that other character without prior permission.

and last but not least

Section 5: Abusive Gameplay

Subsection A: General Harassment
This subject is not easily defined due to the subjectivity of the matter involved. As previously stated, you are allowed to do whatever you like in order to pursue your own entertainment while on the server provided that it does not interfere with another player's ability to do the same, does not violate any specific rules outlined here, and especially does not involve a misuse or abuse of the server or any other related services provided. Should you be found being the instigator of a harassment incident, you will be severely punished. Do not misunderstand this rule—harassment will be decided on a per-case basis by an administrator or peacekeeper. This rule is not a generic subsection that can be invoked as revenge on another player or otherwise falsely. Doing so will be considered not only harassment of the administration but also a misuse of services provided.

and as far as the Administration is concerned...

Section 6: Definition of Authority

Subsection A: Administrators
The administrators of the server are allowed to deviate from the guideline outlined in these rules as required by a given situation in order to maintain control and order. These administrators serve an important role that helps maintain the smoothness and enjoyability of the server while players are connected and interacting. They are not required to necessarily adhere to this rule set

Subsection B: Peacekeepers
Unlike administrators, peacekeepers are meant to be normal players... Small disputes are to be handled by peacekeepers. Do not go to an administrator first if your complaint is of small, petty, or limited nature. If the peacekeeper doesn't have the authority to handle your issue, it will be referred to an administrator by that peacekeeper. Do not forward the complaint to an administrator by yourself.

So you see friend... these rules were not in place when you were here before.  They were recently updated to respond to the needs of the server community as awhole.  This server community has evolved beyond the "pre-clear" days that we noobs hear so much about.  Nostalgia has a funny way of making the past seem relevant when in fact it is not.  The server community is smarter, more intelligent, more empathic and definitely less tolerant to tyranny, no mater what shape or form it comes in. Please do not take this posting as derogatory or negative towards your game play.  I think you are a fine gamer and a reasonably intelligent individual.  I think that before it gets out of control, the two of you need to come to some kind of resolution for your conflict / disagreement.  The Peacekeepers will not tolerate too much more of this disruptive behaviors from either of you.  Game on and enjoy.
In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

RedneckNoob

• PCRPG Admins
  • Elvin Legion
« Reply #37 on: May 5, 2008 05:58 pm CDT »
Quote from: "DoMiNiK"
As for the ss I didnt take any so it must be a lie.

I follow the philosophy that if I didn't witness it, then pictures or it didn't happen.  It's skepticisms at it's finest.

Record number of Star Wars references in a single day: 94
Record number of Star Trek references in a single day: 62

Das Weib war der zweite Fehlgriff Gottes.  -Friedrich Nietzsche

Iscesius

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #38 on: May 5, 2008 06:41 pm CDT »
I think it is time to lock this thread.

HUBBA

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #39 on: May 5, 2008 08:36 pm CDT »
DONE