Author Topic: Xbox Live  (Read 3739 times)

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
Xbox Live
« on: March 8, 2005 11:00 am CST »
Anyone have any of these and Plays X box live?

Halo 2

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorrow

Ghost Recon: Island thunder

MechAssault 2

If so I'd like to play one of those against/with you. NOTE: If you know I don't like you don't even say That you'll play. That means you Jonah.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FloPPy_PiLLoW »

DeadBreed

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 8, 2005 12:02 pm CST »
*DeadBreed waits for Jonah
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DeadBreed »
Agent556, out.

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 8, 2005 01:47 pm CST »
Nobody likes you. Nobody wants to play with you. Sorry!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Frantic »

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 8, 2005 01:54 pm CST »
Deadbreed I knew he was coming. Anywho, Anyone who has one (or more) of these games post back, ignore Jonah.

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 8, 2005 02:06 pm CST »
Wow you must be psychic or just really really smartz lolol! Like I said, no one wants to play with you.

Artorius

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: March 8, 2005 02:13 pm CST »
Maybe someone should fill me in as to why floppy is the new whipping boy.. besides the picture.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Artorius »

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."

- Joseph Stalin

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: March 8, 2005 02:19 pm CST »
Quote from: "Artorius"
Maybe someone should fill me in as to why floppy is the new whipping boy.. besides the picture.

Well if Celtic hadn't deleted General discussion there would be a very easy way for you to learn why. Or if you played on the server when he did.

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: March 8, 2005 03:40 pm CST »
You find out that you tell me.  :roll:  I really could care less though. words don't hurt me, now that Jonah is banned from the server I could care less what he said.

Back onto topic now.

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: March 8, 2005 04:06 pm CST »
You find out that you tell me.  I really could care less though. words don't hurt me

Not even one part of this quote made sense.

now that Jonah is banned from the server I could care less what he said.

Neither did this since I'm not nor was I ever banned.

DeadBreed

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: March 8, 2005 04:50 pm CST »
lawlz.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DeadBreed »
Agent556, out.

GStricto

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: March 8, 2005 04:51 pm CST »
Quote from: "Frantic"
Neither did this since I'm not nor was I ever banned.
The only reason you weren't banned is because the admins, at the time, didn't have the power to actually add your IP subnet to the list.  What did occur was an effective rape of all charachters you had which were even halfway decent.  I'm sure if you even tried to show your face back now that HUBBA has the power to deal with you, you wouldn't be back for long, and a real ban would ensue.  Great for you being able to read, but as long as you seem apt to figure intent in the other threads, I might as well point out the intent against you.

As for the thread topic: Sorry man, I don't have an xbox.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GStricto »

Quote from: "Artorius"
Gnight.... Gstricto is obviously picking on you because he is a dirty racist.
So ironic that a heart made by man, when broken is easily fixed.   But a human hurt can last a lifetime.

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: March 8, 2005 04:54 pm CST »
The only reason you weren't banned is because the admins, at the time, didn't have the power to actually add your IP subnet to the list. What did occur was an effective rape of all charachters you had which were even halfway decent. I'm sure if you even tried to show your face back now that HUBBA has the power to deal with you, you wouldn't be back for long, and a real ban would ensue. Great for you being able to read, but as long as you seem apt to figure intent in the other threads, I might as well point out the intent against you.

Funny, Particle doesn't have the power to ban me? Because I know for a fact that HUBBA is in constant contact with Particle and if she saw fit to have me banned it woukd have been done. And the effective "rape" of my characters must have been in some dream of yours because Jonah was not blackscreened by GE or any other admin, according to GE.

As for "showing my face", do you honestly think that I want to play Tribes RPG? Yeah, I'll give up WoW and CS:S and go play a real RPG.. Tribes RPG! But I guess it makes you e-cool to be superbestonlinefriendsomglol with 12 year old kids and 35 year old peacekeepers that probably couldn't spell their own name without forking up the spacing (yes Bonzai that means you).

And since you felt the need to ride in on your white horse and e-rescue Floppy I'm going to assume you don't know him. Nobody likes Floppy. It's not just me and the people I played Tribes with, it's everybody. This includes my sworn enemies like GE or Hobbes. Hell, I only think HUBBA tolerates him because she has to. I remember when Floppy had a tantrum because Bonzai jailed him and connected with the name "Bonzaiis***" etc etc. I remember Hobbes used to have to jail him for 24 hours because Floppy would have tantrums about being jailed and swear at Hobbes and call him names. Celtic also used to have to jail him for the same.
« Last Edit: March 9, 2005 05:54 am CST by Frantic »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: March 8, 2005 05:53 pm CST »
Geeze you two.  Get a forking room.  You are turning every thread into a "Bull malarkey bull malarkey, bull malarkey" "Nuh uh, BULL malarkey BULL malarkey BULL malarkey" conversation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Frantic

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: March 8, 2005 06:11 pm CST »
Perhaps Gladio should stop playing e-knight in shining armor. :roll:

12Stones

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: March 8, 2005 09:34 pm CST »
Gladio is way too self-righteous, and Frantic just doesn't give a fork about any of it..  what a wonderful combination  =|

btw my sig owns you all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by 12Stones »

Quote from: "Aphex"
mmm so many different types of music, so little time.

|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ASCII FAN\\\|]