Author Topic: F*ing Lamers  (Read 11670 times)

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
F*ing Lamers
« on: November 6, 2002 02:49 pm CST »
I just want to say that whoever edited Evil_INC's photos should be shot and killed, then kicked from the server.  I wonder who did that.  If I find out, malarkeyll hit the fan.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
Re: F*ing Lamers
« Reply #1 on: November 6, 2002 02:55 pm CST »
Isn't it obvious? It's Vampir3 or Warlord, probably Vampir3 though.   >:(

I have an idea though.  We make a private section of the forums.  We message Particle on YaBB and he sends us the pass for it.  To confirm, we could meet up with Particle on his serv.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jason_Xero »
Gotta love SBC with their 6Mbps tier for 45$
(Yes, on their site it only shows 3Mbps, but it is actually 6Mbps, I would know :)).

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
« Reply #2 on: November 6, 2002 02:56 pm CST »
what pics? tel me tell me tell me!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #3 on: November 6, 2002 02:59 pm CST »
its the webshots.com pictures.  I was just thinking that jason, exept i would be the one you ask.  That way, i would know whoever is able to change it.

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
« Reply #4 on: November 6, 2002 03:01 pm CST »
Hmm yeah.  I just thought Particle would be the most trustworthy  ;)
(Yes, on their site it only shows 3Mbps, but it is actually 6Mbps, I would know :)).

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #5 on: November 6, 2002 03:01 pm CST »
Lol, i just saw a pic of Evil_INC's webcam shot on a coffee mug on webshots.com.  Excuse me, but it just looked really awkward, i think I might purchase one.

Complex

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #6 on: November 6, 2002 04:23 pm CST »
Now theres usen your noggen :P lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Complex »

Vampir3

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #7 on: November 6, 2002 09:27 pm CST »
Once again Vampir3 gets accused.  >:(

DAMNIT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT!!
WHAT PHOTOS!?!
  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Always the same, Something hapens = ITS VAMPIR3

Who's the fork**g lamer now damnit.

There's more then 1 person in this server, and probably he did it himself (Whatever it was)

like the time he took a fake nick name of himself and flooded the server and said its probably Warlord or ShadowLucky meaning me Wich IS NOT!!!

i wish particle could look that up, by looking at the ip's
i got pictures of when he flooded the server and said it was me, but guess it wont prouve nothing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vampir3 »

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
« Reply #8 on: November 7, 2002 05:32 am CST »
I claim the same as EVIL_INC.  I stand behind him all the way on this discussion.  I was there, and saw it all happen.

Btw, the only people I know currently to have a grudge against EVIL_INC are you Vampir3, tool, and Warlord.  Remember, there were about 10 others there that saw it too.

Vampir3

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #9 on: November 7, 2002 07:32 am CST »
First of all none of what he said prouves anything.I Said it was him, cause i know he likes to bull and say its others.For Jason, saying that you saw it prouves what?
what have you saw?, you saw the nickname EVIL_INC flooding the server.Nothing more.It doesn't means its him but i'm pretty sure it is.(can't make a proufe out of something you dont know)

that why i have a special request for Particle.If its possible to go check in the savingfiles about 1 week ago.A flood was commited by a nickname known as EVIL_INC.I got pictures of it but not the ip's to say if it was or wasn't him.

And Evil_Inc... just saying that you don't use a script doesn't mean you don't.I Didn't even know about that script Until you mention it today.
You see, by saying this here, it prouvs only one thing.
The fact that you knew about this script and that you are as specious as anybody els.

Particle, people are gonna post against me, trying to bull and say he did that, he did this, He's a hacker ...blablabla.

but the only crime i commited was to kill and mug in the server and like i said killed only people in house's.
I respected your rules but was playing not nice.(Isin't My own choice?)

Anyways people are gonna post against me for that, cause i got hated, like a real thief gets hated.Some people liked me cause i gave back there stuff for not Yelling in the server such things as "Give me My Stuff Back Or Your Dead , or like peck3r last time even targetted me for not giving someone's stuff" that never worked with me.

By the way Evil_Inc posting a message after getting blamed make sense and alot of it.Saying that it make me suspicious was "dumb". Defending my case is important for not letting people like you get away with simple words and no proufs.

Thx

Vampir3

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #10 on: November 7, 2002 07:58 am CST »
Once again, your sentence were lame.

I didn't post in this forum before because i didn't knew Particle had a site.If i did i would of defend my character the day he was putted in Jail.I found this site last night so stop trying and lying plz.(I'm asking nicely for you to stop you'r none sense).We are not in the game right now, i have nothing personal against you but you r making it for no good reason.

As i said, i don't know nothing about those pictures
and would like to know more about it.So i can start understanding where does all the blaming comes from.

thx
Vampir3

Vampir3

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #11 on: November 7, 2002 08:59 am CST »
I only protest when there's a reason into it.

No acts to clean, what i did was legal.I'm staying the way i am until Particle says or make me feel like i did something wrong wich i didn't.

you'r not the one to tell me what to do.And plz don't exepct me too listen to you after all you'r trying to make
 up here.

Vampir3

Vampir3

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #12 on: November 7, 2002 09:15 am CST »
Hi,

Simple question EVil_Inc why do you post unsignifiant message?

Is it just to get the final word?... cause if it is well thats fine with me, i don't care.I'm just here for justice.

Vampir3
thx

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
« Reply #13 on: November 7, 2002 09:51 am CST »
Justice? You expect justice after all the havoc you caused?  If I remember correctly, you went after anyone you saw, not matter if they were RL 0 or not.  I've screens of those too.  I can tell by the way you post that you're not going to be mature about this admit that you caused all this trouble.  Or even be mature enough to even mess with Evil_Inc's web pics in the first place,  hence my claim that it was you or Warlord.

At least you could take the time to spell somewhat correctly.  We do not need another hawk37 roaming the boards.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #14 on: November 7, 2002 02:17 pm CST »
Oh, protest.  I thought you said "Thou dost posteth too much"

Anyway, I'm making a thread for image hosting and for the server.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.