Author Topic: F*ing Lamers  (Read 11678 times)

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
Re: F*ing Lamers
« Reply #15 on: November 7, 2002 02:46 pm CST »
Thankyou particle, i knew people would start editing other people's photos if i gave out the password.  I put that as a note which said something like: Please dont edit or distort other people's photos, its rude.

Now if you want to edit the photos on your own computer, keep them to yourself.  Sometimes I wish people werent so anonymous while online.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #16 on: November 7, 2002 03:34 pm CST »
Isn't it horrible?  I have my theories about the online community if you'd like to discuss them some time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Complex

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #17 on: November 7, 2002 04:28 pm CST »
I would kinda like 2 hear those... make a new subject so everyone can post :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Complex »

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
« Reply #18 on: November 7, 2002 05:01 pm CST »
did ya guysfind out who did it yet?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

Anonymous

• Goblin Pup
F*ing Lamers
« Reply #19 on: November 7, 2002 05:21 pm CST »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
some people are just stupid to do that oh my god
BUT for real am very serious EVIL_INC U ARE VERY UGLY AND UR GIRL 2 MAN BUT AM NOT STUPID TO POST A FUKING NO LIFE PICTURE OF U AND UR GIRL I THINK THAT VERY :'( FOR U BUT I KNOW WHAT SHOULD HELP U
GO MAKE SOME FUN WITH UR GIRL (IF U CAN FOUND THE ASSHOLE) I ONLY SAW ONE PICTURE OF UR FATHER OH MY GOD I KNOW NOW WHY UR UGLY LIKE THIS (ARE U SMOKING ?) U KNOW THAT NOT UR FAULT ITS A FAULT OF UR FATHER SEE ITS NOT EVERY ONE WHO PARFECT :-/ NOW I WANNA KNOW U LIE EVERY TIME ACCUSED WARLORD AND VAMPIR3 AND TOOL U GOT ANY REASON TO SAY ITS HIM WHO DID THAT? THAT BAD FROM U I THOUGH U AS MORE SMART THEM THIS.MAN MAYBE THE LIFE IT HARD FOR U AND UR LIL FAMILLY (AND UR FATHER MORE THEM ALL U ALL ) BUT DONT ACCUSSED OTHER PLAYER WHO DIDNT DO SHlT I WILL HELP U TO DELETE ALL THE STUPID PICTURE. THE GUY WHO DID THAT I WANNA TELL U STOP DOING THAT SHlT MAN MAYBE EVIL_INC ITS UGLY BUT HE STILL KOOL AND STOP TALKING ABOUT HE GIRL SEE EVIL_INC I DONT LOVE U ALOT BUT I WANNA HELP CAUSE THAT VERY STUPID POST A FAKE PICTURE WITH STUPID TEXT
TAKE CARE OF U AND ANYTHINK WRONG REPLAY :)
  NEED HELP JUST ASK -Unknow-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Anonymous »

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
« Reply #20 on: November 7, 2002 05:54 pm CST »
jeesus wtf is your probled F*** evil_inc's cool, so shut the hell up and get off the boards
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #21 on: November 7, 2002 05:58 pm CST »
Vamp I have been quiet through all of this up until now. You just had to bring me into it. Like I've told you a hundred times I did not target you. You stole my husband stuff for no reason, I was in the other room watching T.V. So he comes in with my character and targets you, he didn't even come after you, just targeted you is all. Then i come in a little while later and try to talk to you sensibly and you mug every damn thing I have. Which I have gotten everything back, thanks to eViL. And as far as you saying you only kill people in houses, waterboy wasn't in a house when you killed him that night in the minotaurs lair. So grow up and leave nice people the hell alone.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

WaRlOrD819

• Goblin Pup
F*ing Lamers
« Reply #22 on: November 7, 2002 06:03 pm CST »
Yo evil_inc STop forking lying about all that fuking bull malarkey on me stupid kid! and about flooding the server me and vamp was in the server when some one called evil_inc who tried to flood the server but if that was wasnt u  why u was wasnt there when the flooding start and why u connected after the flooding finished cause its fuking u and after u try to put all that bull malarkey on us but itsdidnt work man i fuking hate u and your fuking gay ass lie. U lie every time in this server its like unbelieveable now u start to lying on fuking forum fuk man u got 30 years old or what ever and u look like a fuking kid of 7 years old man my brother got 8 years old and he more smartess them u fuk!!!! WAKE UP MAN !!!!! see some people think am lying right now but i swear all i say its true man he lie every time this guy search for trouble but only with me cause
Yo particle if u read this plz dont believe evil_inc every time. i swear he lying u dont trust me i cant change ur mind but its true. EVIL_INC u try to put all the trouble on other people and on us and u wanna make the people think ur kool and ur a good guy But u choice a wrong way man i fuking hate u man i cant believe it how much u lying
its hard for u to say all the true story ? cause u will be a loser that why BE SMART AND STOP LYING
what ever dont believe me i cant do shlt if u do
-Take Care every one -
     WaRlOrD-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WaRlOrD819 »
-ThuG LiFe-
Hate Nerd People

Complex

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #23 on: November 7, 2002 06:07 pm CST »
i just noticed.... warlord, vamp, and unknow.... all type the same way ( nonsensical bullsh*t ) that cant spell

WaRlOrD819

• Goblin Pup
F*ing Lamers
« Reply #24 on: November 7, 2002 06:22 pm CST »
Complex stop talking about somethink u dont know
am unknow but why u said am vamp dont try to lie that on me
-ThuG LiFe-
Hate Nerd People

Complex

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #25 on: November 7, 2002 06:28 pm CST »
* this is how he wanted that 2 come out for those of u who were probably confused ( like me ) when you first read this

See complex dont say something u dont know anything about. I am fu*king unknow but am not vamp, I know vamp better then all of u  

WaRlOrD819

• Goblin Pup
F*ing Lamers
« Reply #26 on: November 7, 2002 06:49 pm CST »
I know vamp from tvt server we played together he was my good friend .
if u still thinkin am vamp ur stupid
-ThuG LiFe-
Hate Nerd People

Anonymous

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #27 on: November 8, 2002 06:24 am CST »
see some people are just scared of particle cause he the creater(hoster) of the server but am not and i will tell my point about him maybe u will not appreceited.  
see u make a server unfair some exempl: when u tell u was going to cleared eViL And Al u cleared Al and eViL
but after few day u remake a eViL char and Al ...no why i dont know see u put me in jail for killing people and all that malarkey . but u didnt gave me a chance and why did u gave a chance to VorterX when he transport me off jail
i got to go am to school right now i will replay later
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Anonymous »

Jason_Xero

• Uber Menace
« Reply #28 on: November 8, 2002 06:29 am CST »
First off, I don't know who is scared of Particle... It's just people have respect for someone that takes the time out of their personal life to host a game, even a modded game that took days to make, and host it for people to join for FREE. You're lucky, very lucky my friend.

Another thing I'm not sure about Al, but eViL wanted to be cleared if I am not mistaken.

I would respond to the last portion of your post, but it's so illegible that I cannot read it or understand it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jason_Xero »
Gotta love SBC with their 6Mbps tier for 45$
(Yes, on their site it only shows 3Mbps, but it is actually 6Mbps, I would know :)).

WaRlOrD819

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #29 on: November 8, 2002 07:06 am CST »
See jason u think he take  time out of their personal life to host a game he doing this cause he want to do it
he aint take time of their life and tell me its hard to host a game ? maybe mapping. .you respect him becuz he's the master of all this but if he would be a regular player, you wouldn't respect him like you are now
i don't know where you saw this game of trpg where you have to pay, but i've never seen this
-ThuG LiFe-
Hate Nerd People