Author Topic: Apex Hitler  (Read 5436 times)

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2004 04:02 pm CDT »
Admin commands can be learned. Honesty and personality cannot. LastWish, Pecker, and anyone else you're referring to received admin because they could be trusted; not because they're female.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2004 04:04 pm CDT »
Trusting The opposite SEX AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree w/ Silv.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GE »
"Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire"

"The End Of The Road Is My End. It Justifies My Means." -Slipknot

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2004 04:27 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Silvanoshei"
Admin commands can be learned. Honesty and personality cannot. LastWish, Pecker, and anyone else you're referring to received admin because they could be trusted; not because they're female.

That's allmost what i was saying. In my opinion they got admin because they can be trusted (perhaps there was other reasons also but i'm sure trust was the main reason) The way i see it is, Pecker knew a few basic commands before she got admin, lastwish knew hardly any, but she DID learn lots eventually, Also made some pretty interesting quests.

Quote from: "BlAcK-IcE"
Watch Particle give her admin. I can see it coming.

but Black Ice must think Particle gives out Admin to women over men, he clearly says it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2004 10:10 pm CDT »
Ever heard of sarcasm? Get used to it. By the way don't bring me into you're pitty arguement.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2004 09:10 am CDT »
I can't read sarcasm too well in text.  Don't continue to try and piss me off and i wont bring you into any arguments.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2004 02:25 pm CDT »
You can't read sarcasm in text? Why not, because it's not flooded with emoticons and annoying acronyms? Text is literature, my friend. Learn to read.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2004 03:47 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"
I can't read sarcasm too well in text.  Don't continue to try and piss me off and i wont bring you into any arguments.

I don't mind coming into you're arguement. Just don't cry when you get a beat down.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2004 04:06 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Silvanoshei"

Thanks =)

Quote from: "WolfTones"
Quote from: "LastWish"
In case you haven't noticed, we have admin because we know how to use it.

Ok Lastwish i'm not trying to flame you. But in case you didn't notice, when you AND Pecker started with admin, you both did not have a clue, [lastwish]Your idea of a quest was to line up packs outside Keldrin and give people about 2-4 remorts. BUT you DID get a LOT better. If i remember correct you met Particle in another mod and he liked/trusted you, so he asked you to be an admin in his server (i find it hard to believe he didn't know you were a girl) but anyway, you never even played tribes RPG before you got admin on the server, Pecker had played for YEARS, starting out in Uber Bar and Grill ( I think she started playing around november time 2001) but when she had admin she wasn't very good with it either, she wore the "admin in training" quote in her #info.

This is not a flame..I'm just making a point! You didn't get admin because you were the best at it, i'm sure there are amazing admins in this place but particle can't trust them.

Actually, I didn't do the pack quest thing until after the EXP change, since so many people were having troubles getting from 90 to 101 so they could remort. I never gave out 2 remorts..  I never even gave out 1 at one time.  I did, however, get people that were around level 80 up to 101.  After people got past that first block in leveling (non-uber 90-101), I eased off the pack quest (even though people continued to beg o_o)  I never met Particle in another mod, but I was in his tribe which  is competitively inactive but are like family.  My first quests did suck, but I enjoy helping people and that's why I like being admin.  I played RPG alot way before I ever came to particles..  I played OW and I played on Avalon when it had a decent following.  Before that, I played on some server called "MEW's" or something like that..   that is when I started learning to do stuff with admin.

At any rate, I take no offense to your post..  I have no problems admitting that I used to suck at any coding which was part of tribes -_-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2004 06:06 pm CDT »
oh, the classic line of packs.  i love it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »