Author Topic: What's up?  (Read 4202 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
Re: What's up?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008 09:28 pm CST »
Not really kidding.  :)
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

12Stones

• Minotaur Rager
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008 09:51 am CST »
Since this is the what's up thread, here is what happened to my poor honda accord last friday =/

Somebody turned left in front of me at an intersection even though there was a sign on his side saying no U-Turns or Left Turns..  thankfully he had big daddy insurance from statefarm, so i got a rental that day and will most likely be getting a new car or a used car in good condition.

Quote from: "Aphex"
mmm so many different types of music, so little time.

|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ASCII FAN\\\|]

Lidge Farkley

• Uber Menace
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/psychosworld2/
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008 03:24 am CST »
Hm.. I remember when he used to be cleared weekly on UB&G, then he figured out Vex's password and started giving everyone all kinds of gifts.. pretty odd!

Anyway.. that car wreck looks like it sucks man!
At least you had a run in with some one that had awesome insurance.. I hate insurance! hah!
Lend your heart unto the divine mineral TOPAZ;
from which our reverent hearts and minds sprang.
Also Known As:  Alcoholic 007
My Page of tribes Tools and Helpful "FAQ" Stuff