Author Topic: Very Nice Particle  (Read 5690 times)

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
Re: Very Nice Particle
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2002 09:25 am CST »
Nevermind evil... you are way beyond pathetic... read my previous post, and when you finally figure out how stupid you are for carrying on something really stupid that was answered, you can come play again..

It has been a long time since I was in a war.. But man.. if you arn't going ot read the posts then why play..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2002 09:26 am CST »
I think your sig fits in here nicely, Drac!  ;D

Anyway evil, you're just picking on words with the first one then. You know what I mean--don't act so damn stupid.

Like I said, complain to UG.

I can trust whomever I wish.

And so you know, I try not to lie (ever) in real life or in here. Things change over time, and so do viewpoints--especially with this memory of mine. (edit)  Don't twist this all around to exploit me... (/edit)

I'll look at that comchat thing then, I kinda remember it. I'm just not going to let you influence me anymore. If you want to better the community by doing code, then that's great! If not, that's great too--it's entirely up to you. I don't flat out depend on code contributions you know.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

eViL

• Uber Menace
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2002 09:28 am CST »
so what your implying ozzy is that draak killed 200 people between rl 33 and 86, or was it less than that?

because i read what u said, and it says this: "i gave draak an rp boost at rl 86" and what i said is this: "he didn't have a house at rl 30 so its impossible to have 200 rank without a house and still be able have it help you remort"

p.s. - particle, just follow through with that message, just do something because this is something that shouldn't have been done
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2002 09:30 am CST »
I will.  I just need evidence is all!  All I have thus far is your saying that you think there is fowl play.
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2002 09:32 am CST »
He was RL 30 4 months ago.... he WASN'T in a house... He JOINED one 4 months later... He HAD 10 RP at remort 86.. I then GAVE him 190 RP... He went to remort 100 then SWITCHED HOUSES... He would then have 4 RP.. He killed 1 person, so now he HAS 6 rank points...

eViL

• Uber Menace
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2002 09:32 am CST »
particle, let me put it this way, i have 5 console.log's all of 5 mb's or more of malarkey that has happened in the server.  i'll send those to u if u want them, and between this HD, a 250 zip disk and the HD on the mac, i have about 700 screenshots of various malarkey, including people saying that ozzy killed them for no reason what so ever other than him having fun.
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2002 09:37 am CST »
Go ahead... send him screen shots... I dare you!

eViL

• Uber Menace
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2002 09:53 am CST »
sorry oz, worthless people don't listen to incompetant fools.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2002 10:00 am CST »
Particle just change the pass so he can shut the fork up and get off on it..

I really don't give a malarkey about it anyway.. I have a life.. I average 1500-2000 a week.. CS can take away my bordom..

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2002 10:33 am CST »
Sure, it'd be great to have that kind of stuff.  You know my email--keep it about 1-2MB/email though.

Use winrar.

Lets all take a breath and lock this thread so we can move on to ice cream and beautiful beaches.