Author Topic: For you "New People"  (Read 8458 times)

FireWire

• Orc Thrasher
Re: For you "New People"
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2002 06:41 pm CST »
Whoa particle... Complaining about websites is anythign to talk about...  ??? yeah there are worse post then then like My 101 hate post or whatever and thats still up how gay is that... ya know so  :P and that guy is ugly as hell take off the chain drop a few pounds and you wont get made fun of.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FireWire »
If you decide to mess with me, You've just decided you wanted to end your own life.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.mierda54.tripod.com
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2002 07:35 pm CST »
Yeah, we all have our flaws.  And I am ready to make fun of one of my own.  You may not have noticed it from my picture, but I have a really bad case of rosatia.  Rosatia is where your cheeks are red ALL THE TIME.

Physical activity turns my cheeks purple.  And you know what, I really dont care if people make fun of the way my cheeks are.

The chicks still think I'm hot, ask Alexstrasza/Resident_Evil.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Darwin »

Crash

• Rapist!!!
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2002 09:31 pm CST »
:o :o :o :o
Resident is Alex?!
Holy shiat...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Crash »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2002 03:43 am CST »
Yeah, we all have our flaws. And I am ready to make fun of one of my own. You may not have noticed it from my picture, but I have a really bad case of rosatia. Rosatia is where your cheeks are red ALL THE TIME.

Physical activity turns my cheeks purple. And you know what, I really dont care if people make fun of the way my cheeks are.

The chicks still think I'm hot, ask Alexstrasza/Resident_Evil.

That's what I'm talking about.  Good attitude.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2002 07:53 am CST »
Yeah, I have my flaws too... Sometimes I get to angry and I can't control my power.

I tend to watch myself blowing up other planets and stars.

Once I destroyed an entire race over a pice of candy...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2002 08:08 am CST »
lol

Myself, I just have too damn much to do and nothing ever works right.  Then I come here to relax and get even more wound up from all the spamming, fake accounts, and racist tallywhackers that raid the forum.  I spend a large amount of my time cleaning this place up.  I guess that makes me edgy some times.
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2002 08:10 am CST »
tallywhackers

Been a while since I've heard that word.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2002 08:22 am CST »
Forgot to mention the ping stuff doesn't help my frustration.

Darwin

• Centurian Lord
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2002 10:19 am CST »
:o :o :o :o
Resident is Alex?!
Holy shiat...

Well, see, Resident_Evil used to be a guy (alex's brother)  but he decided to stop playing.  So, a few months ago, alex decided that it was to hard to start a new character, so she has borrowed her brother's character and plays as that character now.