Author Topic: Ghost idea  (Read 5045 times)

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2003 11:32 pm CDT »
New map?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2003 12:58 am CDT »
yeas new map didnt i send you something of my creation a while ago? i dunno if it had anything good in it

then you have Newbie and his map that you can steal ideas from

and ozzy is prolly workin on a map as well
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »

itssinus

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2003 09:40 pm CDT »
Ok heres the dillio

if thats a word at all

There was a player made special addon for Starsiege, it was a ghost, it was a transparent lil ghost when you killed a herc or got killed by another player, you would be no more but you wwas still able to roam around as a ghost.
The starsiege community made alot of cool stuff as they have top end programers out the kazoo.

I will find this goodie in my archives and post it.
I don't know what good it will do you but i'm sure someone will figure it out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by itssinus »

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2003 09:43 pm CDT »
Ozzy doesn't map unless Ozzy gets something in return because mapping is a pain in the ass for Ozzy though Ozzy is good at it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Susan

• Goblin Pup
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: November 1, 2003 10:46 pm CST »
The simple method for the invisiable character is to set playerdata shapefile to invisable.dts. You would have to validate the file because anyone could just do the old copy and remane bit.

If you want to shift to observer mode, you have to get set to team -1. A few lines of code could then shift you back to where you where at. However, Observer mode isn't always the best thing in the world. To much can be seen using it. Could cut into an admin quest or what have you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Susan »