Author Topic: Notice:  Flames  (Read 3635 times)

Shorty

• Orc Thrasher
Re: Notice: Flames
« Reply #15 on: December 8, 2002 01:04 pm CST »
puffin da cheebah ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Shorty »

Khorne

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #16 on: December 9, 2002 03:21 am CST »
Particle i think the being nice on the flames is and ok idea but with ONE major draw back. It will mostlikly allways get out of hand. Look at the group of people we have people that have been on the server a long time. And have had and mostlikly allways will have bad blood with each other. I personaly think you should just cut the snake off at the head. This is an opinion not an order. But if you dont believe me just look at the older posts from whence a nice diss went to well we all know what it went to. Ether way what you choose i will respect. You and pecker have proven to have the best heads on your shoulders so i respect and look up to your choices.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Khorne »
When two remain, so does the war, one must fall for there to be a reckoning.

Anonymous

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #17 on: December 9, 2002 12:59 pm CST »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Anonymous »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #18 on: December 9, 2002 01:55 pm CST »
If you look at the forums from before a couple weeks ago, there were almost no flames.  It's the type of people, not the nature of the posts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

Anonymous

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #19 on: December 9, 2002 05:04 pm CST »
How do you like my MS-Paint artistry?  I spent a full five minutes creating that image  :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Anonymous »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #20 on: December 9, 2002 05:21 pm CST »
good
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.