Author Topic: Can't connect to PCRPG?  (Read 5744 times)

Adam6

Can't connect to PCRPG?
« on: July 26, 2010 04:31 pm CDT »
Nvm.

What should I do with the TRPG files? It says I'm missing rpghumanmale or whatever. It's been so long I've forgotten.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010 04:47 pm CDT by Adam6 »

Arf

• Arf The Legend
  • Undead Hero
Re: Can't connect to PCRPG?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010 04:46 pm CDT »
If you go to the download page at PCRPG.org and dl the Ultimate Tribes and TribesRPG Pack,  the master server list will be updated and you will be able to connect.  Happy Hunting.

In Particle We Trust...

The Goal is not so important as the journey that takes you there....

Adam6

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010 04:49 pm CDT »
If you go to the download page at PCRPG.org and dl the complete game package,  the master server list will be updated and you will be able to connect.  Happy Hunting.

I got it to work, now I just need to get the skins to work, it says something about the RPGhumanmale missing. I've forgotten where to put the files at in the Tribes folder.

I just got it working right before you posted. lol(connecting to the server, still need help with skins.)

bungle

• Undead Hero
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010 06:38 pm CDT »
If you go to the download page at PCRPG.org and dl the Ultimate Tribes and TribesRPG Pack,  the master server list will be updated and you will be able to connect.  Happy Hunting.
Do this.
"If you dont like it, go play kirby air ride."

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010 03:22 pm CDT »
If you don't want to use the ultimate pack to get started, just make sure you've extracted the RPG files into an RPG folder under Tribes (as in, there are a bunch of RPG related files in Tribes\RPG\ instead of another RPG folder under there).  Once you've done that, you must start Tribes with the -mod RPG option or you'll get precisely that error.
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.