Author Topic: Impreza Killing Spree #5  (Read 23124 times)

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2004 06:03 pm CST »
The new name is part of the problem. Part of the deterrent for these 'bad' deeds is the reputation and the retribution you receive from other players for doing them. That's like having an incredible criminal record, whining to the cops that you've "changed", and having them wipe it clean. He's responsible for his own actions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2004 06:07 pm CST »
No, that isn't what it is like.  This is what its like:

You vandalized a church, and you got caught.  You did your jail time, paid the fine, and did 500 hours community service work.  Later on, you get called out time after time for being a vandalist even though you realized you were wrong and would never do it again.

I gave him a new identity so people would get off his back, and so I could see if he had changed and how he would act.  Obviously I was wrong, and he didn't change.

If Impreza wasn't here on his PK spree, what would we be doing?  We would be sitting in the same spot in Uber Zone, killing Ubers for hours on end.  I'm not trying to justify what I did, because I was wrong and I admit it--but take that as food for thought.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2004 06:12 pm CST »
No, you know what this is more like?

You vandalized a church, did your time. Then you whined and complained and were let back in. Then you vandalized it again. Then you whined and complained and were let back in. Then you vandalized it again. Then you whined and complained and were let back in. Then you vandalized it again. Then you whined and complained and were let back in. Then you vandalized it again. Then you whined and complained and were let back in.
Repat ad nauseum.

Now he whined and complained, and you gave him a clean slate.

The DoDoDo.

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2004 06:17 pm CST »
He didn't whine and complain, he was going to quit and I stopped him.  He was fine until someone blabbed their mouth about who he was--then everyone started PKing him and he decided to quit (not silently).

People change, I was giving him another chance.  Unlike you, I have compassion for people.  If you were in charge, this server and these forums would have probably died a long time ago.  Drama brings people, take it as you will--you are as stubborn as you are un-forgiving.

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2004 06:54 pm CST »
Your life change after you get out of jail is part of your punishment.

Many judges agree.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2004 07:05 pm CST »
Pecker put G-Unit in jail for 999999999, why did u go and make him a new char out of spite?

I know u are just trying to be nice, But LW this is celtic we are talking about.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by GE »
"Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire"

"The End Of The Road Is My End. It Justifies My Means." -Slipknot

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2004 07:16 pm CST »
I guess compassion and logic are two different things.

Logic: His cycle of whining and being an ass has repeated ten times in the past two years. I draw the conclusion that he will never change.
Compassion: No matter how many times he pulls the same stunt, I will completely ignore it and fall for the same lies again and again.

The DoDoDo.

Wrath/Rattler

• Goblin Pup
    • http://www.planettribes.com
(No subject)
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2004 07:44 pm CST »
Everyone hides when Imp logs on while the ppl that don't hide get Pked over and over.                                                    though it is fun to hit him then run.....  :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Wrath/Rattler »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2004 06:38 am CST »
Quote from: "Silvanoshei"
I guess compassion and logic are two different things.

Logic: His cycle of whining and being an ass has repeated ten times in the past two years. I draw the conclusion that he will never change.
Compassion: No matter how many times he pulls the same stunt, I will completely ignore it and fall for the same lies again and again.

I'm not completely ignoring it..  I watched him for 2 weeks after I gave him a new name, and he was fine.  It wasn't until people started calling him eViL, and then found out who hs was..

I made this character before pecker jailed him..  and besides, I changed his password.  Ask him--he doesn't even know the pass to G-Unit.  I didn't give him anything that he didn't already have, so stop acting like I gave him 13 free remorts and 300 RP or something..  he ALREADY had it!

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2004 01:51 pm CST »
humm ok, I just jailed his Impreza char. for all the havoc he has casued. And he said he wouldnt stop Pking everyone till her got his g-unit char back. Im mean just b/c he doesnt have g-unit doesnt mean he has the right to pk anyone and everyone. So I would appreciate if Part, or another admin could step in and make sure he doesnt use his IMpreza char again. or his G-unit char for that matter.

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2004 01:54 pm CST »
Quote from: "LastWish"
I made this character before pecker jailed him..  and besides, I changed his password.  Ask him--he doesn't even know the pass to G-Unit.  I didn't give him anything that he didn't already have, so stop acting like I gave him 13 free remorts and 300 RP or something..  he ALREADY had it!

So u made Impreza, while he still had g-unit. Perfect, talk about someone using an admin to evade the rules.

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2004 03:04 pm CST »
HE DIDN'T HAVE G-UNIT, CAN YOU NOT READ?  I changed the password to his character BEFORE HE EVEN THOUGHT OF THE NAME IMPREZA!  God..  I even BOLDED THE malarkey so you could read it.

How about you get off my back unless you can read and comprehend the english language.

GE

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2004 03:26 pm CST »
wow someone is a lil up tight. It's ok I forgive u.

But the thing is Lw. Pecker jailed G-unit before his pw was changed. unless that was u going around pking lowbies.

Ur beatin in the bush lw. Makin celtic a char. (in a attempt to keep it secret) and u get pissed at me b/c i figured u out. and yet u still can't even take some of the blame for what Impreza has caused.

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2004 04:44 pm CST »
lol..  I already told everyone that I made the char for him--how about reading the previous posts before you come up with a "revelation".  As for being a little uptight, I'm just annoyed that you guys keep saying the same thing over and over.  Are you sure pecker jailed him before his pword was changed?  I think she jailed him that day, and then I changed his password after that and made impreza for him.  Did you even bother asking about that?  No..

I'm "uptight" because you think you know what your talking about, and its especially annoying because I'm involved and i'm getting malarkey for it.  I already admitted that what I did was wrong, and you come out saying that you figured out my secret? lol..  I already took all the blame for it, and I still am--what exactly are you trying to prove here?

Oh, and what exactly is "beatin in the bush".  It's either "beating a dead horse" or "beating around the bush".  Neither of them have any relevance to what you are saying, so why did you say it?

-Icer-

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2004 05:10 pm CST »
Quote from: "LastWish"
If Impreza wasn't here on his PK spree, what would we be doing?  We would be sitting in the same spot in Uber Zone, killing Ubers for hours on end.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Icer- »