Author Topic: Thief Particle Please look.  (Read 18583 times)

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #45 on: June 1, 2004 11:52 am CDT »
Particle was cool when he was doing quests and coming onto the server.  Granted he ignored 90% of the server when he came on, he was still a nice person to have around, it showed the server that the manager really does care about what he is doing for the public.

I have personally never seen Xanth abuse his PK powers... ever.  Same with pecker.  7 and Jake I have seen abuse... on a regular basis.  7 and I use to be friends, and he really and honestly use to be a very nice person to talk to and play with.  Then the server clear happened and I stopped playing, so he gained an extra 100 rl's and became a dick.

And no, you didn't say they should get less power, you said:
Quote from: "Wolftones"
i believe that the most powerfull guy in the server should take the role of Peace keeper

Which would therefore give either Jake or 7 PK powers and make them stronger just for being stronger.  It is the weaker that often need the power, not the stronger.  The stronger have the power to do whatever the please, which is actually what I tried my hardest to stop for a really long time.

If anything, it should be the demigods with PK powers.  The people that have played long enough to understand the server but yet aren't corrupted by the power of godhood.  Upon reaching godhood, the power should be stripped as to stop them from ever abusing it to help themselves gain an edge.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: June 1, 2004 12:52 pm CDT »
Quote from: "-eViL-"
I have personally never seen Xanth abuse his PK powers... ever.  Same with pecker.  7 and Jake I have seen abuse... on a regular basis.  7 and I use to be friends, and he really and honestly use to be a very nice person to talk to and play with.  Then the server clear happened and I stopped playing, so he gained an extra 100 rl's and became a dick.

If anything, it should be the demigods with PK powers.  The people that have played long enough to understand the server but yet aren't corrupted by the power of godhood.  Upon reaching godhood, the power should be stripped as to stop them from ever abusing it to help themselves gain an edge.

Pecker was the reason i was banned from the game, she would jail me for 999999999 for killing one noob, she would take items off me that i had #mug'ed even if i only took ONE item, Granted i said some very mean stuff to her in the past and i probally diserved what i got, but fact is, i got my character cleared for stuff that I said on the forums and mainly because she didn't like me.

Again Xanth would jail me if i mugged an item off him, or bashed him for Rank points, but i guess it was easier for him to jail me rather than come kill me, to my that is abuse, but thats over with and I think Xanth is a really cool fun guy.  

7, I could take him or leave him, sometimes he was cool but he was allways his own player, he rarely abused PK from what I could tell, he would rather get his own back my LCKing the malarkey out of someone.

Now to my opinion on gods, I have seen a lot of cool guys turn nasty under the power they had, Jake was a really good god until he got Peace keeping powers. He was liked, respected and freared BEFORE he got PK. After that, anything he did was being watched and probally reported, People looking at him, NOT as God, but as admin, with powers and regulations, then it all got too much for him and he killed half of the server.

Quote from: "-eViL-"
Which would therefore give either Jake or 7 PK powers and make them stronger just for being stronger. It is the weaker that often need the power, not the stronger. The stronger have the power to do whatever the please, which is actually what I tried my hardest to stop for a really long time.

No, you tryed to be as nasty and rude to people as you posibly could, you tryed to make people FEAR you and tricked a lot of people into thinking that you had "Unoffical admin" as you once put it.  You would kill people that talked back to you because you had an admin boosted character, You even went as far as to take huge advantage of your character when it was "Read Only" giving away a LOT of dusts/money/special items, and all you had to do was log back on and all your stuff would be back, you did that for a few months.

Anyway I think if have said enought for now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #47 on: June 1, 2004 01:00 pm CDT »
yes, we all know eViL sucks, but hes joe cool in comparison to you =/ and thats saying alot wolf, cause he can be an immature dick alot of the times.

yeah, Pecker owned u, next time I guess you wont talk $hit about someones parenting skills.. when you don't know them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aeolian »
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

If there's a God in this world...it's probably me.

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #48 on: June 1, 2004 01:05 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Aeolian"
yes, we all know eViL sucks, but hes joe cool in comparison to you =/ and thats saying alot wolf, cause he can be an immature dick alot of the times.

yeah, Pecker owned u, next time I guess you wont talk $hit about someones parenting skills.. when you don't know them.

Well stop hiding behind your fake name and tell us how cool you are!

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #49 on: June 1, 2004 01:09 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"
Too many ass kissers on this board for my liking.

Smartest thing you have ever said.

You're the biggest one!

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: June 1, 2004 05:58 pm CDT »
thought celtic was bannededed
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Vorter_X_ »

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #51 on: June 1, 2004 06:08 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Celtic"
No, you tryed to be as nasty and rude to people as you posibly could, you tryed to make people FEAR you and tricked a lot of people into thinking that you had "Unoffical admin" as you once put it. You would kill people that talked back to you because you had an admin boosted character, You even went as far as to take huge advantage of your character when it was "Read Only" giving away a LOT of dusts/money/special items, and all you had to do was log back on and all your stuff would be back, you did that for a few months.

Yes, I tried to be as nasty and rude as possible to people such as yourself, otherwise I was very well liked on the server.  And no, I didn't trick anyone, everyone just liked the server better when I was controlling the amount of damage being done to the new players when I was around.  My character was only admin boosted in the mining area, it never had 5 million slashing or otherwise.  My character file was never read only, it had a glitch to it which Particle fixed 20 minutes after I reported it, and I gave my other character a triplate and like 5 keld.  So yes, I would give out 1337 amounts of malarkey to nubby ass unsavory womanes such as yourself for no reason whatsoever because my character file was "Read Only" for "a few months".

You don't know what you are talking about, so shove a forking cork in it.

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #52 on: June 1, 2004 06:26 pm CDT »
eww read only would suck for leveling... he never had uber skills wanna know how i know I DUELED HIM EVERYDAY

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #53 on: June 1, 2004 10:15 pm CDT »
Not to mention all the levels and skills I took from you =)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #54 on: June 1, 2004 10:50 pm CDT »
Too many ass kissers on this board for my liking.

Smartest thing you have ever said.

You're the biggest one!

lol, based on what facts? I have no need to kiss ass since I don't play on the server.

I belive you're the one who kissed LastWish's ass and she granted you a few things.. but you bit the hand that fed you, and you got unsavory woman slapped.

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #55 on: June 2, 2004 08:11 am CDT »
Quote from: "UnderGod"
Not to mention all the levels and skills I took from you =)
lmao ozz.... that sucked so bad... not to mention got me in some huge trouble =(.

Quote from: "Aeolian, To Celtic"
but you bit the hand that fed you, and you got unsavory woman slapped.

which time?

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #56 on: June 2, 2004 01:23 pm CDT »
It was awhile ago, unless you just mean hes done it before, which I have no doubt that he has.

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #57 on: June 2, 2004 06:32 pm CDT »
I gave him 2 big chances.  First I caught him lying to me, and got rid of him, and then he came back and begged and begged and said he had changed and fed me some bullmalarkey about family problems, so I gave him another chance because I felt bad for him.  

Little did I know, he was probably lying.  I then caught him lying a 2nd time, and thats when I decided that he wasn't going to change.  Not only did this piss me off really bad, but people gave me malarkey because I was compassionate and gave him a 2nd chance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Vorter_X_

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #58 on: June 2, 2004 06:34 pm CDT »
katgurls rpg is filled with lvl 20 mages who kill lvl 1 druids

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #59 on: June 2, 2004 07:37 pm CDT »
evil don't lie, you're character file was read only for a LONG time, you had a LOT of rank that you could lvl up to 100 were you were dangerous.  You think you were liked in the server? Not only are you trying to kid me, but you are TRYING to kid yourself too pal!