Author Topic: Native-American... Jailed 999,999 seconds?  (Read 8862 times)

Jim

• Undead Hero
Native-American... Jailed 999,999 seconds?
« on: April 17, 2004 02:12 pm CDT »
Sometime during SB I was jailed for 999,999 seconds for exactally what I dont know.... but Today is my first day back from the beach since April 9th...

sooo...

:?:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jim »

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004 02:21 pm CDT »
native took lck from me before 7 had the chance to jail him.

native decided to mimic a uber and go on a killing spree, but a player with 100 lck on miss is hard to kill, so native got jailed before he could kill anyone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -eViL- »
There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right
Such a cruel contradiction

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004 06:10 pm CDT »
Uhhhh.... Before he could kill anyone eh? LOL he bashed me :P was a little terd muncher
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FloPPy_PiLLoW »

Hellboi

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004 06:21 pm CDT »
Native was gonna mimic kill me for no reason at all. I fled. :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hellboi »
A boy from Hell. What shallst his name be?

Guess...

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2004 06:29 pm CDT »
LOL I was walking up to Native to wave to him and ..... BASH! He hit me with the war maul..... why is it always with the war maul?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FloPPy_PiLLoW »

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2004 06:49 pm CDT »
my fav is the justice staff :P

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2004 07:09 pm CDT »
Quote from: "-eViL-"
my fav is the justice staff :P

I thought I was the only one. It's as close as I can get to a bash weapon labelled "ban stick".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

-Icer-

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2004 12:05 am CDT »
You people are dumb as malarkey. With all this forking character hacking going on and Jim being at the beach... what are the chances of it actually being the owner (Jim) of Native-American? I don't think jailing that character for that long is right. 7, you char got hacked.. your char even killed a few people (I heard)...(OMG KILLING SPREE)... perhaps we should jail it for 999,999 seconds?
I know it's hard 7 but you gotta use that dumbass head of yours to think before you do malarkey like that. Oh wait.. no you don't.. because nobody gives half a forken malarkey about the damn server or any of it's players (besides themselves) not that it's their job to worry about other people.. but you're a Peace Keeper.. and you probably know that Jim is taking the shaft because of someone elses actions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Icer- »

Jim

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2004 07:35 am CDT »
*Applause*

Jim

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2004 07:42 am CDT »
native took lck from me before 7 had the chance to jail him.

native decided to mimic a uber and go on a killing spree, but a player with 100 lck on miss is hard to kill, so native got jailed before he could kill anyone.

Oh yea and Its not my forking fault your dumbass has your LCK on Miss Dipmalarkey

and youre allowed 3 kills a day Twat

-eViL-

• Minotaur Rager
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2004 08:34 am CDT »
Jim and Icer both need a nice kick in the ass and a 12 gauge shot to the head.

Native-American wasn't the only character to get jailed for 999,999 seconds, 7, Achromatos, GE, and a several others all got jailed for 999,999 seconds.  So he isn't taking the shaft for malarkey.

SO STOP YOU forkING unsavory womanING.

-Icer-

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2004 09:45 am CDT »
SO STOP YOU forkING unsavory womanING.

Or what? You're going to spend half your forking life making a character that is stronger then everyone elses and "make my gaming life a living hell"? Please... :roll:

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2004 10:42 am CDT »
Quote from: "-Icer-"
You people are dumb as ****. With all this f*** character hacking going on and Jim being at the beach... what are the chances of it actually being the owner (Jim) of Native-American? I don't think jailing that character for that long is right. 7, you char got hacked.. your char even killed a few people (I heard)...(OMG KILLING SPREE)... perhaps we should jail it for 999,999 seconds?
I know it's hard 7 but you gotta use that dumbass head of yours to think before you do **** like that. Oh wait.. no you don't.. because nobody gives half a f*** **** about the damn server or any of it's players (besides themselves) not that it's their job to worry about other people.. but you're a Peace Keeper.. and you probably know that Jim is taking the shaft because of someone elses actions.

No YOU are dumb as fork.  My character is jailed too, but there isnt a MOTHER forkING THING we are gonna do about it until Particle/UG makes your passwords un-retrievable and restores the server to a backup date.

Stop unsavory womaning and look at the facts..  you aren't the only one, and you will be restored when the hacker is gone.  You would probably be a dumbass and get hacked again, so why should you be unjailed?  Jesus..  you guys are so irritable.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

-Icer-

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2004 10:51 am CDT »
Me be restored? I don't even forking play. The Icer char belongs to Jonah and was blackscreened, not hacked. So how could I be "hacked AGAIN/unjailed"? I may not have known all the facts.. but you have no forking idea what you're talking about.

Oh and...Particle fixing something that has to do with the server? Never going to forken happen.

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2004 11:19 am CDT »
Quote from: "-Icer-"
You people are dumb as ****. With all this f*** character hacking going on and Jim being at the beach... what are the chances of it actually being the owner (Jim) of Native-American? I don't think jailing that character for that long is right. 7, you char got hacked.. your char even killed a few people (I heard)...(OMG KILLING SPREE)... perhaps we should jail it for 999,999 seconds?
I know it's hard 7 but you gotta use that dumbass head of yours to think before you do **** like that. Oh wait.. no you don't.. because nobody gives half a f*** **** about the damn server or any of it's players (besides themselves) not that it's their job to worry about other people.. but you're a Peace Keeper.. and you probably know that Jim is taking the shaft because of someone elses actions.

He was hacked, we already knew that before this post was even made.  You are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about.  I called you dumb as fork because everybody already knows what you just said.  I was referring to Native-American, I just forgot to quote one of his posts..

We knew native was hacked like 2 days ago.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004 11:22 am CDT by LastWish »