Author Topic: The manguy problem  (Read 1542 times)

Sizmic

• Goblin Pup
The manguy problem
« on: May 12, 2004 11:45 am CDT »
I have figured out who is crashing the server.  I am sad to say it is my classmate Grant Johnson and his Brother Brock Johnson.  Their PCRPG names are Marionette and Shock.  Also they somehow got ahold of my little brothers password.  His PCRPG name is Dagger.  I assume Grant (marionette) asked his password promising coins or somthing only to use in the manguy thing.  Grant and Brock both don't like Tribes anymore and they were trying to get my character banned.  I havn't tried to log on sence they confessed this to me however I am told my brother is jailed for a long period of time.  I well have him change his password if he ever gets out. I apologize for Grant and Brock however because they are dumb malarkeys I can't say if they'll do it again or not.   If you can ban Marionette and Shock's ip address please do it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Sizmic »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
Re: The manguy problem
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004 01:42 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Sizmic"
I have figured out who is crashing the server.  I am sad to say it is my classmate Grant Johnson and his Brother Brock Johnson.  Their PCRPG names are Marionette and Shock.  Also they somehow got ahold of my little brothers password.  His PCRPG name is Dagger.  I assume Grant (marionette) asked his password promising coins or somthing only to use in the manguy thing.  Grant and Brock both don't like Tribes anymore and they were trying to get my character banned.  I havn't tried to log on sence they confessed this to me however I am told my brother is jailed for a long period of time.  I well have him change his password if he ever gets out. I apologize for Grant and Brock however because they are dumb **** I can't say if they'll do it again or not.   If you can ban Marionette and Shock's ip address please do it.

Do you have Grand and Brock's phone number by and chance:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

NukNuk

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004 02:48 pm CDT »
Dagger doesnt play as dagger anymore, if he plays at all
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by NukNuk »

NukNuk

• Gnoll Fighter
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004 05:25 pm CDT »
And he is also not in jail
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by NukNuk »

Sizmic

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004 06:36 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"

Yes I have Grant's Phone number but it's not a good idea to post info like that on a public messege board lolz

and yes Aaron my brother does play as dagger he has just be grounded for the last week.....and I was told he was in jail.

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004 02:11 pm CDT »

Yes I have Grant's Phone number but it's not a good idea to post info like that on a public messege board lolz

and yes Aaron my brother does play as dagger he has just be grounded for the last week.....and I was told he was in jail.

PM it to me then heh! Aww that would be funny, I remember i called JI up at his work LOL! he found it funny.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2004 04:26 pm CDT »
Yeah, I'll bet he did.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

Sizmic

• Goblin Pup
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2004 12:04 am CDT »

PM it to me then heh! Aww that would be funny, I remember i called JI up at his work LOL! he found it funny.

erm for my saftey I best not....he is huge and could crush me.. :(

DeadBreed

• Elvin Legion
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2004 12:08 am CDT »

erm for my saftey I best not....he is huge and could crush me.. :(
oh man... i could NOT resist laughing at that.... "ill just sit right here...." "OW MY BONES!!!!!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by DeadBreed »
Agent556, out.