Author Topic: the new mod  (Read 4782 times)

hawk37

• Gnoll Fighter
the new mod
« on: November 3, 2002 06:36 pm CST »
hi it's hawk37
rule and stuff

1.you can rmt at level 100
2 there is NO PKING
3.i suck
4.and there is land dust land , water
5 new land are fun land, and jump zone fun land you can play around , jump zone is were you go jump stuff useing windwalkers  

idid know but rply  to tell me pisicte or evil or coal bye
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by hawk37 »

Pecker

• Server Mommy
  • Uber Menace
Re: the new mod
« Reply #1 on: November 3, 2002 06:57 pm CST »
one word....hrm    ???

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Pecker »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #2 on: November 4, 2002 02:54 am CST »
Now this, I really am lost on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Particle »
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

hawk37

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #3 on: November 4, 2002 06:38 am CST »
it's my desgn to tell you what the NEW mod should be

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #4 on: November 4, 2002 12:11 pm CST »
If you are serious in making suggestions on what you'd like to see, please spell them correctly and give a deep explaination about your ideas.  Saying "I suck" as a suggestion makes it seem more childish, making me not regard this post as a serious discussion.

I'm not making fun of you--I am trying to suggest what you need to do to be noticed and heard.
As a point of history:  Our last server clear was on September 27, 2004.  That is 4963 days ago (13.6 years) as of today.

If you're visiting after a long hiatus and have forgotten your password, try emailing me via the support form at http://www.pcrpg.org.

If your character is from after the 2004 clear but appears to have been deleted or reset, chances are it was caught in one of the inactive account purges over the years.  Backups were made before such events, so try the support form.

eViL

• Uber Menace
« Reply #5 on: November 5, 2002 07:38 am CST »
try to be more detailed about it, like particle said, saying i suck doesn't do much other than say i suck =P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by eViL »
Quote from: "LastWish || NextWish"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #6 on: November 5, 2002 11:46 am CST »
Yes, you do  ;D

eViL

• Uber Menace
« Reply #7 on: November 5, 2002 11:58 am CST »
/me feels like an idiot.

/me says, "Wait! I am an idiot !"
eViL, you were probably the coolest but most misunderstood person in this community.. maybe the rest will find out how cool of a person you are some day, and don't get too mad at the people who dont understand you.. its their loss in the end.

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #8 on: November 5, 2002 12:03 pm CST »
lol

eViL

• Uber Menace
« Reply #9 on: November 5, 2002 12:04 pm CST »
/me feels like a bigger idiot cuz particle agreed with him =/

hawk37

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #10 on: November 5, 2002 06:03 pm CST »
particle go on srever onece ina copl year you see what i'am talking about i desigh what is look like and malarkey it be nice to be admin  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #11 on: November 5, 2002 06:10 pm CST »
I go on every so often, but normally (nights) I am doing other things that have greater priority.

hawk37

• Gnoll Fighter
« Reply #12 on: November 6, 2002 12:13 pm CST »
dreamer pk ever day why you wach and ban hem GOD DAMIT >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Crash

• Rapist!!!
  • Uber Menace
« Reply #13 on: November 6, 2002 12:28 pm CST »
Because he hasn't gotten around to it. How about you quit complaining, find a little french canuck friend, and kill shorty/dreamer/frim.
Damn whiney people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Crash »

Particle

• Chief Codemonger
  • Administrator
  • Centurian Lord
    • Particle's Custom RPG
« Reply #14 on: November 6, 2002 12:33 pm CST »
Harsh!