Author Topic: I am quitting pcrpg  (Read 14991 times)

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
I am quitting pcrpg
« on: June 26, 2004 08:55 pm CDT »
im though with pcrpg.  why, you ask?  well, lastwish thinks im a asshole god becasue i  had to kill a few different asshats(if you call about 5 a few) and threatened to clear me.  some of the kills may have been illegle but not unjust or just doing it just to be a dick or mad with power.  a clear would've been way too harsh.  she says that when i kill sombody, they'll get mad because they cant do anything to me, but she cant use that as a excuse when they had it comming.  i'd like to see a non-black asshat call a black person a ni66er and not expect a fight.  but that wasnt the point that i made the final dission to quit.  when the next time those racist fuckers shout and spam racial slurs, i would take a screenshot and send it to lw, becasue she doesnt tollarate racist shit ether.  She might as well not use that "it's just words" sht, 'cuz after telling her about a few people who does more than spam racial slurs, her attitude still hasnt changed.  THIS is when i knew that quitting is the best option.  now, reguarding the future of my character, im gonna give it to sombody like Icer/n3wbie/native-american to let you people know what a real asshole god would be like :twisted:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004 08:59 pm CDT »
Good, now go get a life.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004 08:59 pm CDT »
Give it to -Icer-.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004 09:02 pm CDT »
See ya Greg.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by JayJay »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
Re: I am quitting pcrpg
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2004 09:04 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Gnight"
im though with pcrpg.  why, you ask?  well, lastwish thinks im a asshole god becasue i  had to kill a few different asshats(if you call about 5 a few) and threatened to clear me.  some of the kills may have been illegle but not unjust or just doing it just to be a dick or mad with power.  a clear would've been way too harsh.  she says that when i kill sombody, they'll get mad because they cant do anything to me, but she cant use that as a excuse when they had it comming.  i'd like to see a non-black asshat call a black person a ni66er and not expect a fight.  but that wasnt the point that i made the final dission to quit.  when the next time those racist fuckers shout and spam racial slurs, i would take a screenshot and send it to lw, becasue she doesnt tollarate racist shit ether.  She might as well not use that "it's just words" sht, 'cuz after telling her about a few people who does more than spam racial slurs, her attitude still hasnt changed.  THIS is when i knew that quitting is the best option.  now, reguarding the future of my character, im gonna give it to sombody like Icer/n3wbie/native-american to let you people know what a real asshole god would be like :twisted:

Look, I told you I wasn't going to "clear" you (I can't even clear people with admin level 4".  I told you at least 3 times.  I said you were being an asshole god, because you were.  Someone called you a racial name, so you go and PK him twice (out of his house) and mimic kill him a third time.  If that isn't being an asshole, I don't know what is.  I told you SEVERAL times to use mute, because that is what it's there for.  I also told you to take a screenshot of anyone calling you a racial name, and I would deal with them, but you decided not to do that.

The reason people unsavory woman at you constantly is because you continually take matters into your own hands by killing people repeatedly.  That only causes trouble, and I told you this.  I told you to be the better person and ignore them, take screenshots, and send them to me.  I TOLD you I wasn't going to punish you if you stopped mimic killing houseless people, and stopped mimic nuking towns containing your targets.  After telling you that at least 3 times, you come here and post this?  You need to listen to me when I'm telling you things..  I'm not talking just to hear myself talk.

You can do what you want, but I gave you a second chance and you turn around and try and make me look like the bad person?  For your information, it wasn't Taurik who was calling your house and saying those things.  Taurik is an extremely nice person who would never ever do such a thing.  DB was the person broadcasting your phone number.  Taurik may have posted your picture, i'm not sure..  and if he did, that was a very asshole thing to do, and I understand your anger.  You killed him, or whatever you did to piss him off more, and I gave you a second chance without ANY PUNISHMENT WHATSOEVER.  How can you turn around and say "lastwish said I was an asshole" and "lastwish threatened to clear me".  I said that Particle would clear you if you kept this up..  I never said I would do that.  I did say I would take your character if you didn't quit mimic killing people.  

I gave you MANY ways to get back at the people who talked malarkey to you, such as PKing them if they were in a house, or stealing from them if they were not.  I also (again) told you to take screenshots and mute them, and send the screenshots to me.

With all this said, if you think that I was unfair to you in any way, you can quit the server and never come back, because I have been extremely lenient and nice to you concerning all of this.  You are lucky that I was the only one willing to deal with the situation, because most of the other admins are much less willing to give second chances than I am.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004 09:08 pm CDT »
Go Gryffindor!

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2004 09:12 pm CDT »
Go Ravenclaw!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2004 09:13 pm CDT »
forgive me lw,  i should've said you'd take my character, but i might as well used the word "clear" because id' be gone anyway.  yes, i could've sent you screen shots and i would have the next time a racist calls me a nig, but it's more than that.  some people deserve more than just gettin 2 items stolen.  about killing only when they're in a house,  taurik's the biggest racist idiot of them all and he's not in a house(unless when im a lowbie).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2004 09:13 pm CDT »
K Ravenclaw sux.  Now back to the subject.  See ya G3. <3

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2004 09:14 pm CDT »
NA NA NA NAAAAAAAAAAA NA NA NA NAAAAAAAAAAA
NAAA NAAA NAAAAAAA GOOOOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2004 09:28 pm CDT »
for the love of god, kill yourself wolfy, but before you do.. kill your family your friends, and anyone who considers you above a cockroach.

Gnight, instead of going out in a whimper go out in a bang! and kill every single person on that server, atleast they will have a reason to unsavory woman and cry, and clear you.

I think this proves, hes not such a bad guy, if I was in the server and I seen these retards calling him Ni66er I wouldn't hesitate to kill them, I would also rape GE and any other retard who phoned his grandma.

Great PK's particle.. you got one phoning some kids grandma.

And taurik did post his pics.. wtf are you blind LW? hes done it atleast twice.

And why would I lie about it?

God..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aeolian »
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

If there's a God in this world...it's probably me.

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2004 09:32 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Aeolian"
for the love of god, kill yourself wolfy, but before you do kill your family your friends and anyone who considers you above a cockroach.

Gnight, instead of going out in a whimper go out in a bang! and kill every single person on that server, atleast they will have a reason to ***** and cry, and clear you.

I think this proves, hes not such a bad guy, if I was in the server and I seen these retards calling him Ni66er I wouldn't hesitate to kill them, I would also rape GE and any other retard who phoned his grandma.

God..

Sorry, I don't live on the forum enough to see it..  fork.  Why do you keep getting on my case for no reason?  I said I didn't know if he posted them or not; is that not good enough for you?

G3, I gave you a second chance and you passed it up.  If you quit everything you do in life because of racism, you have a hard road ahead of you.  I don't agree with racism one bit, which is why I would have dealt with the culprits severely, but you didn't give me a chance to.  I have no screenshots, no proof, no nothing..  all of which you could have provided.  This doesn't change the fact that racism exists, and you are going to have to learn to live with it..  I'm sorry you don't feel the same way.  You can do what you want..  after all, it's just a game, and isn't worth the drama, but you don't have to make me out to look like the incompassionate person who doesn't care that people are beating treated badly.  I care, which is why I gave you a second chance, but you passed it up and acted like I didn't even give you the time of day.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2004 09:35 pm CDT »
for the love of god, kill yourself wolfy, but before you do.. kill your family your friends, and anyone who considers you above a cockroach.

How about I kill you and all your family, and anyone else that thinks your above a cold piece of sh*t on the bottom of my shoe!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

JayJay

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2004 09:37 pm CDT »
That was lame kthx<3  All you do is trash talk G3 and try to find sumthing wrong with someones post or something that you dont like so you can flame them and what not.  You need to do better things with your time.

P.S. Youre the biggest @sshole in this forum.

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2004 09:39 pm CDT »

Gnight, instead of going out in a whimper go out in a bang! and kill every single person on that server, atleast they will have a reason to ***** and cry, and clear you.

God..

no, icer, im not gonna end my trpg life by gettin cleared.  the biggest bang i'd be doing is linebreak.  but i want to demistrate what a reall asshole god woud be like.  i'd give it to halide, but he's not around....

EDIT:  oops, i thought i was replyin to joana, lol
« Last Edit: June 26, 2004 09:40 pm CDT by Gnight »