Author Topic: I am quitting pcrpg  (Read 14977 times)

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
    • http://www.Linneberg.com
(No subject)
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2004 05:37 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Aeolian"
Why do you even need screenshots? Taurik just addmited to calling Gnight racial terms
Quote from: "Taurik"
The only way I can retaliate is verbally. Duh. Much in the same manner as G3 refuses to take verbal **** and responds with force, I respond to his excess force with verbal ****.
Much less severe? Circumstances? What circumstances? ROFL.. He posted this kids pics and basically addmited to calling him racial terms... wtf is wrong with you?

I had good reason to say you wouldn't do anything about it, you're too.. forgiving. Blah.

I said I admitted to responding verbally... not racially. Read the post next time. Figures that someone like you would have to resort to twisting my messages out of context... :roll:

Not that any of this matters anyway, because one of G3's favorite nicknames for me (and db) is "malarkey kickin cracker," which I do believe is a racist term.

And kenshin/Aeolian, I'm not going to tell you this again: GREG IS NOT A KID; you're either blind or just extremely scatterbrained.

I got my warning for insulting G3, he got his warning for killing me (and a dozen others), and now he's gone anyway. Someone explain to me why we're still arguing?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Taurik »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2004 05:42 pm CDT »
CUS ARGIN SI FUN!  U SUXS!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2004 05:56 pm CDT »
Glad he's gone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hollywood »

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2004 05:57 pm CDT »
Yes, I too.

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2004 05:57 pm CDT »
Quote from: "LastWish"
If I punished G3, I would have punished Taurik too.

taurik's punishment would be a wristslap compard what you'd do to me.  a clear as if i was a total neusince to the server.

If G3 feels he has to quit to avoid repeating his past mistakes, then I think he did the right thing..  he is making it impossible to do wrong again.

killing taurik is not a mistake.  it was becaus of your threats im quitting.  since you think im such a asshole that needs to be cleared, i'll be giveing my character to the original -Icer- to show you what a real asshole god is.

Yeah all Taurik did was use words to get at G3..

FYI, it was taurik who first distributed my phone number, not to mention calling my house shouting "N|GGER!!!!!!!!!!"

i dont call that just useing words :roll:

EDIT:  -Icer-, pm me for the pass to my character
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2004 06:01 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Gnight"
a clear as if i was a total neusince to the server.

Umm, you are.

FYI, it was taurik who first distributed my phone number, not to mention calling my house shouting "N|GGER!!!!!!!!!!"

I never called your house and shouted that. Unless someone called your house and said "Hi, my name is Taurik just so you know, and btw... NIGGER!!!" then you'd better shut up.

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2004 06:16 pm CDT »
JUST LEAVE ALLREADY!! stop wanting everyone to feel bad for you...typical!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2004 06:17 pm CDT »
a clear as if i was a total neusince to the server.

Umm, you are.

OMG, THE SERVER'S IN PERRIL!!!!!! G3 KEEPS KILLING TAURIK AND A FEW OTHER ASSHATS WHO TALK malarkey TO HIM,  OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :roll:

I never called your house and shouted that. Unless someone called your house and said "Hi, my name is Taurik just so you know, and btw... nigerian individual!!!" then you'd better shut up.

let's see, the last chance you were able to reach me was before my phone number became well known,  the person on the phone was some racist fucker shouting "N|GGER!!!!!!!!", i was certain you called my house before then.  the voice, the fact that he is a racist.  all signs point to TAURIK!!!!!!!

EDIT:  i've left the server, but i still feel the need to hang around the fourms for a while longer
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2004 06:28 pm CDT »
If I punished G3, I would have punished Taurik too.

taurik's punishment would be a wristslap compard what you'd do to me.  a clear as if i was a total neusince to the server.

If G3 feels he has to quit to avoid repeating his past mistakes, then I think he did the right thing..  he is making it impossible to do wrong again.

killing taurik is not a mistake.  it was becaus of your threats im quitting.  since you think im such a asshole that needs to be cleared, i'll be giveing my character to the original -Icer- to show you what a real asshole god is.

Yeah all Taurik did was use words to get at G3..

i dont call that just useing words :roll:

EDIT:  -Icer-, pm me for the pass to my character

How many times do I have to tell you that I was giving you a second chance?  I said you were allowed to PK, mug, whatever..  just no mimic killing houseless members, and no mimic bombing towns (even if they were in a house).  Towns are safe zones against PKers, but you can mug till they leave, or wait till they go to hunt.

Taurik DIDN'T call your house.  He isn't stupid enough to do that.  You keep saying it was him, but how do you know?  You don't, so stop acting like you do.

Are you just not listening to me?  I gave you a second chance, and you still have that chance if you want it..

One more time..  second chance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Taurik

• I'll have a Tribes 1
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2004 06:31 pm CDT »
I'm going to reiterate for you: I have never phoned your house and yelled that word. That leaves one of two possibilities: 1. Nobody called you, 2. Someone else called you

I'm not exactly sure what this is a last desperate attempt to do, but it's failing.

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2004 06:50 pm CDT »
If -Icer- get's your character, he wouldn't be an asshole, in fear of loosing it.  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2004 06:52 pm CDT »
No, he wouldn't. He didn't act nice when he was a god.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2004 06:58 pm CDT »
Particle, you should just delete the whole character, it's going to be a 3rd hand GOD character, not worth the code it's written in.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

-Icer-

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2004 07:14 pm CDT »
Quote from: "BlAcK-IcE"
If -Icer- get's your character, he wouldn't be an asshole, in fear of loosing it.  :roll:

Me being nice? pshhhh..  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Icer- »

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2004 07:15 pm CDT »
How many times do I have to tell you that I was giving you a second chance?  I said you were allowed to PK, mug, whatever..  just no mimic killing houseless members, and no mimic bombing towns (even if they were in a house).  Towns are safe zones against PKers, but you can mug till they leave, or wait till they go to hunt.

i have the biggest problems with taurik and -dream- and they arnt in a house.  you said you'd clear me if i mimic-killed another person.  and it seemed it didnt matter what the reason is.  only mugging 2 items from them isnt enough

Taurik DIDN'T call your house.  He isn't stupid enough to do that.  You keep saying it was him, but how do you know?  You don't, so stop acting like you do.

it was indeed taurik.  and he can do it without havving legal issues because he calls from another country.  even if it wasnt him who called shouting "NI66ER", i know that he's been calling my fucking house and he's been talkin about calling me in tribes
« Last Edit: June 27, 2004 07:16 pm CDT by Gnight »