Author Topic: I am quitting pcrpg  (Read 14981 times)

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2004 07:15 pm CDT »
I don't want it! If i wanted it so bad, I would allready have it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2004 07:30 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Gnight"
Quote from: "LastWish"
How many times do I have to tell you that I was giving you a second chance?  I said you were allowed to PK, mug, whatever..  just no mimic killing houseless members, and no mimic bombing towns (even if they were in a house).  Towns are safe zones against PKers, but you can mug till they leave, or wait till they go to hunt.

i have the biggest problems with taurik and -dream- and they arnt in a house.  you said you'd clear me if i mimic-killed another person.  and it seemed it didnt matter what the reason is.  only mugging 2 items from them isnt enough

Taurik DIDN'T call your house.  He isn't stupid enough to do that.  You keep saying it was him, but how do you know?  You don't, so stop acting like you do.

it was indeed taurik.  and he can do it without havving legal issues because he calls from another country.  even if it wasnt him who called shouting "NI66ER", i know that he's been calling my fucking house and he's been talkin about calling me in tribes

Such is the trouble of leveling to 1500, G3.  If you were in the legal PK range of taurik and dream, you would have no trouble killing them..  but you are one of the few people who are such high level.  Remort, and get in range to add them to your target list, and you can kill them 3 times a day.  You are causing your own problems..  I already explained the problem with being such a high level to you in-game.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Trien

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2004 07:32 pm CDT »
sry but i just read this post and i wanted to say to G3, ill miss u man, u have been a great guy and u will be miss
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Trien »
So do all who see such times, but its not up for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time you have.

Some that live deserve death, some that die deserve life, but can you give it to them?

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2004 07:37 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"
I don't want it! If i wanted it so bad, I would allready have it!

Bullmalarkey. Shut the fork up you god damn idiot. You CANNOT get a character, and if you keep bragging, why the fork dont you just go do it then? Huh? Prove it.

(The *'s make it look like I used a lot of bad words >_<)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2004 08:02 pm CDT »
Ask Jonah!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2004 09:25 pm CDT »
Such is the trouble of leveling to 1500, G3.  If you were in the legal PK range of taurik and dream, you would have no trouble killing them..  but you are one of the few people who are such high level.  Remort, and get in range to add them to your target list, and you can kill them 3 times a day.  You are causing your own problems..  I already explained the problem with being such a high level to you in-game.

actually it's pretty much you.  if i were to remort and level up to level 200 somthin and i if i killed him ilegaly(4th kill in 24 hours) when i could own him just as easy and you wouldnt clear me, that would be really fucked up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2004 09:30 pm CDT »
The only reason you got my char was because you hosted a fake server and I joined. You didn't say "Hmm.. I want Jonahs char." And get it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Jonah »

xRazorex: How big is an average 13 year old penis size?

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2004 09:55 pm CDT »

actually it's pretty much you.  if i were to remort and level up to level 200 somthin and i if i killed him ilegaly(4th kill in 24 hours) when i could own him just as easy and you wouldnt clear me, that would be really fucked up.

If you remorted to 200, killed him 4 times, I would punish you for the 4th PK..  I wouldn't clear you.  You keep putting words into my mouth.  There is a difference between mimic killing people in towns and over-killing someone once.

You are blowing things way out of proportion, as usual.  You passed up the second chance I gave you, and I don't care.. it's your life, your decisions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Gnight

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2004 10:15 pm CDT »

If you remorted to 200, killed him 4 times, I would punish you for the 4th PK..  I wouldn't clear you.  You keep putting words into my mouth.  There is a difference between mimic killing people in towns and over-killing someone once.

You are blowing things way out of proportion, as usual.  You passed up the second chance I gave you, and I don't care.. it's your life, your decisions.

btw, i never planned to kill anymore asshats in town, even taurik.  now what do you have to say?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Gnight »

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2004 10:31 pm CDT »
-lcer- still plays? Dang. I knew that I was not going to get the character... as I said that good of thing NEVER happens to me :\

I still wish you luck in life though G3. Cya
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FloPPy_PiLLoW »

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2004 11:05 pm CDT »
The char went to -Icer-. Who shares it with me.

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2004 11:52 pm CDT »
Let's see if I can trick Jonah to going into a fake server :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FloPPy_PiLLoW »

Silvanoshei

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2004 12:09 am CDT »
This is ridiculous and stupid. What the hell are you guys doing? One side is no better than the other. You're all assholes, and you all need to be beat with a stick labeled discipline. I don't care who, how, or what started this fight, because it doesn't matter. G3 and Taurik, you need to pull your heads from your asses and get some sense.

G3, there is a built-in swear filter for Tribes. Guess what it's there for. Perhaps it's there for filtering swear words? You've obviously taken the effort to turn it off, since it's on by default, then get angry when someone uses a vulgar term. If it offends you that much, then turn it on. Your simple refusal to do so tells me one of two things. Either you're just looking for excuses to kill people, or you're in (or should be in) an institution for morons. Don't manually turn off the swear filter, then unsavory woman that someone is swearing. Idiot.

Taurik, you need to learn what a game is. Don't feed the community with bullmalarkey about verbal retaliation. TRPG is a game. From the look of things, that appears to be news to you. If you get killed in a game, you either deal with it in the game or you leave the game. You must have some personality complex issues if you think that what someone does to you in a game warrants a wanton spread of personal information, from phone numbers to photos. That's just plain retarded. It doesn't matter if he bashes you so often your character gets cleared. Until the day comes where TRPG is not a game and suddenly becomes real life, you keep your game problems in the game. Any more of this forking picture posting or phone number spreading and you should be banned from everything PCRPG forever.

LastWish, you need to learn how to discipline people. If someone does something wrong, stupid, or against the rules, you punish them. Nothing's going to change if you just let them know that you're aware of what they've done and "give them room to change". The only thing that is going to teach is which admins are and are not pushovers. They won't stop what they're doing. They'll just try harder not to get caught. You can't count on morals and honor in a damned game. People play the game to have fun, and some people's idea of fun is not to follow the rules all the time. I speak from experience, and I can tell you with 100% certainty that if you had told DoDoDo to stop mugging and the given him "room to change", he would've just laid low for two days and resumed normal routine. What's more, if G3 wants to be stupid and throw his character away just for some drama, let him. Laugh in his face for his stupidity. The only reason he's doing this is because you dented his ego, and now he's trying to guilt you into an apology and a pardon. If he thinks it's worth it to throw away hundreds of hours of work because you called him an asshole, then that's his choice to make. Let him make it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Silvanoshei »

The DoDoDo.

Your opinion is worthless unless you can support it.
We are not responsible for your stupidity.
I don't take sides. I take action.

Currently Playing:  Warcraft III [PC]

-Icer-

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2004 12:25 am CDT »
Silv > All
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by -Icer- »

Jonah

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2004 12:26 am CDT »
Yeah, Silv just laid it the fork down.