Author Topic: "Jacking Characters"  (Read 15289 times)

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2004 07:20 pm CDT »
black ice, shut the hell up, You have NO idea what you're talking about, I've seen lastwish give 7 HUNDREDS OF DUSTS! Possibly THOUSANDS, so don't try and tell me lastwish is not guilty. To be honest Aphex is a really good admin, I've talked to her in server under a different name and she is a cool person, On the other hand, lastwish isn't, she is a goddam cheater, for christ sake i posted her CHEATING at her own quest, ripping people out of their lvls! she was even teleporting me on to the GOD PACK! what the hell is that bullmalarkey all about!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2004 07:23 pm CDT »
No one else coming forward to say how many billions I gave out?  No one saying how I "ruined the server with what I did"?  Well..  I'm sorry Aphex.  I really believed you for a little while..  until you started talking malarkey about me behind my back.  You always acted so nice to me, until I left..  that's when your other side came out.  For your information, several people have come to me saying that you gave out 5000 magic dust now that I posted this.  There is also PseudoMessiah, who's energy you boosted.  Echojin did the right thing by setting it back to normal.  This goes to show you how two-faced people can be.

I gave him admin, but I took it away 2 days later.  What does the public have to say about him?  They all love him..  he was very fair, and he did quests every night.  He no longer has admin (I took his character), but I will be asking Particle to re-instate him because he did such a good job.  If I'm punished for letting him try out admin, so be it..  that doesn't change the fact that he did a lot of good for the server while he was admin.  I'm sorry you felt differently..  he fixes your illegal actions, and you complain about him?

Also..  Cioud is back!  I'm sure many of you remember him...  you know, original TRPG Dev Team?  Yep..  he helped make the mod you have all come to love :D  He spoke of wanting to become a QuestMaster..  he can code a hell of a lot better than I can!  He also has some very very cool quest ideas, and the knowledge to impliment them.  Hopefully Particle will consider adding him to the admin roster!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

BlAcK-IcE

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2004 07:24 pm CDT »
Wouldn't you feel happy about getting those levels? Oh yeah I forgot you backstab her by posting pictures, like who the fork cares? The other contenters got packs also, and I'm sure as hell positive they didn't complain.

Lastwish didn't give people thousands of dust, the majority came from Aphex as I recall. Don't act like you know it all, because you know jack malarkey.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by BlAcK-IcE »

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2004 07:25 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"
black ice, shut the hell up, You have NO idea what you're talking about, I've seen lastwish give 7 HUNDREDS OF DUSTS! Possibly THOUSANDS, so don't try and tell me lastwish is not guilty. To be honest Aphex is a really good admin, I've talked to her in server under a different name and she is a cool person, On the other hand, lastwish isn't, she is a goddam cheater, for christ sake i posted her CHEATING at her own quest, ripping people out of their lvls! she was even teleporting me on to the GOD PACK! what the hell is that **** all about!

Iv'e only boosted my own characters, and I replaced 7s dust that he lost on accident.  Do you have screenshots of me giving him "thousands of dust"?  Nope..  because it didn't happen.  He lost 200 dust and I replaced them.. simple as that.  If you don't believe me, ask him..  he is still around sometimes.

I was helping you get some levels because you weren't getting any packs..  sorry for that, bud.  Haven't you already mentioned this like 30 times?  Yeah.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2004 07:33 pm CDT »
Please, please tell me thats not the same Cioud who I had to linebreak the fork out of in one of the mods I played in(I forgot) to get him to stay off the level 1s? >_> He was the only god.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2004 07:38 pm CDT »
It's to do with this Topic, Fact is, if someone loses dust thought their own fault, then you don't give it back to them!! YOU KNOW HE DIDNT LOSE IT, he was trying to keep both you and him out of malarkey my saying he lost it. So there you go, you gave someone 200 million worth of items in ONE GO!

Razore

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2004 07:41 pm CDT »
It's to do with this Topic, Fact is, if someone loses dust thought their own fault, then you don't give it back to them!! YOU KNOW HE DIDNT LOSE IT, he was trying to keep both you and him out of **** my saying he lost it. So there you go, you gave someone 200 million worth of items in ONE GO!

7 isnt the type to lie.

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2004 07:50 pm CDT »
Quote from: "LastWish"
No one else coming forward to say how many billions I gave out?  No one saying how I "ruined the server with what I did"?  Well..  I'm sorry Aphex.  I really believed you for a little while..  until you started talking **** about me behind my back.  You always acted so nice to me, until I left..  that's when your other side came out.  For your information, several people have come to me saying that you gave out 5000 magic dust now that I posted this.  There is also PseudoMessiah, who's energy you boosted.  Echojin did the right thing by setting it back to normal.  This goes to show you how two-faced people can be.

I gave him admin, but I took it away 2 days later.  What does the public have to say about him?  They all love him..  he was very fair, and he did quests every night.  He no longer has admin (I took his character), but I will be asking Particle to re-instate him because he did such a good job.  If I'm punished for letting him try out admin, so be it..  that doesn't change the fact that he did a lot of good for the server while he was admin.  I'm sorry you felt differently..  he fixes your illegal actions, and you complain about him?

Also..  Cioud is back!  I'm sure many of you remember him...  you know, original TRPG Dev Team?  Yep..  he helped make the mod you have all come to love :D  He spoke of wanting to become a QuestMaster..  he can code a hell of a lot better than I can!  He also has some very very cool quest ideas, and the knowledge to impliment them.  Hopefully Particle will consider adding him to the admin roster!

The coins that you say I gave out came from quests. And otherworld. You really need to fix your story because yeah I did give you items for helping me with quests and such but I gave you one of the quest items. I have them bound to keys and I would just push whichever key you asked for. So it's not like you had an advantage to anyone else. And also you need to fix the numbers of things you say im giving out. Because you are totaly wrong. And if you can prove different then show me proof and I will shut up.

and and Im not backstabbing you. Im just stating a fact. I've never acted mean to you because I dont dislike you. I just dislike the things you do. As I recall you were the one that gave out SERVERAL admin characters and their passwords and now you're just giving admin to random people without permission. Particle didnt even know who abbadon or echojin were. And that I think is the worst thing you could be doing to the server.  Even if you think it's right because he doesnt abuse it, it's still wrong and you have no place doing it. I wasnt talking malarkey behind your back i was simply telling your new admin buddy that he got admin the wrong way. And he started saying that I was jacking people. So I told him I wasnt. And I guess he ran back to you and tore what I said all up.

It's great that all of you are saying that im the one who messed up the server. Yeah I gave away some dust. Not as much as you are saying. And particle talked with me about it and I havnt done it since. Im sure LW has given away dust as well.

I think that given admin characters to random malarkey heads on the server, and letting them roam free to do whatever is alot worse than giving out alot of coins in a quest.

lThe only reason this post is around is because of what I said today. I ddint say that you messed up the server. And I certainly dont care what you have done. I just dont agree with how you handle admin. And how you give it out. When it comes down to it that's what's going to mess up the server in teh long run. Particle trusts his current admins and frankly afterr you gave it out a few months ago I dont knwo why you still have it.

after all the problems that cioud causes years and years ago I hope particle would never ever consider him to be an admin. He's the reason I got my admin taken away. Because I was putting him in his place. Even tho it was a little too much....if he gets admin then the server will really go to hell.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2004 07:58 pm CDT by Aphex »
Quote from: "Aphex"
<3 google

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2004 07:51 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Razore"
It's to do with this Topic, Fact is, if someone loses dust thought their own fault, then you don't give it back to them!! YOU KNOW HE DIDNT LOSE IT, he was trying to keep both you and him out of **** my saying he lost it. So there you go, you gave someone 200 million worth of items in ONE GO!

7 isnt the type to lie.

and yes. 7 does lie. a lot acutally.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
<3 google

Razore

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2004 07:52 pm CDT »
Where the hell is all the love? Aphex and Lastwish, the only two hot girls are going at it like they were enemies for life ;-;

Somebody think of the children!

UnderGod

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2004 07:56 pm CDT »
F*ck cioud... If there is anyone on this planet that deserves to burn, it is him. Before saddam, before osama, before bush, and before celtic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by UnderGod »
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2004 07:57 pm CDT »
Quote from: "UnderGod"
F*ck cioud... If there is anyone on this planet that deserves to burn, it is him. Before saddam, before osama, before bush, and before celtic.

that's what im saying. I guess she wasnt around for all that
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
<3 google

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2004 07:58 pm CDT »
Im sure LW has given away dust as well.

He lost 200 dust and I replaced them.. simple as that.

Only 200 MILLION coins worth of dust, sime as that, no big deal.....What are you? Stupid Lastwish, How do you talk about Aphex when your giving out 10 times as much dust as she did, TO ONE PERSON! I VOTE FOR LAST TO LOSE ADMIN!

You're running around the place thinking your the sh*t and that you rule, Who are you to say what person gets admin, and saying that someone should get Quest master, be lucky you're an admin of THEE BEST SERVER ever!!!

Razore

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2004 08:07 pm CDT »
Im sure LW has given away dust as well.

He lost 200 dust and I replaced them.. simple as that.

Only 200 MILLION coins worth of dust, sime as that, no big deal.....What are you? Stupid Lastwish, How do you talk about Aphex when your giving out 10 times as much dust as she did, TO ONE PERSON! I VOTE FOR LAST TO LOSE ADMIN!

You're running around the place thinking your the sh*t and that you rule, Who are you to say what person gets admin, and saying that someone should get Quest master, be lucky you're an admin of THEE BEST SERVER ever!!!

I vote for you to shut the fork up! You dont have a say in this.

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2004 08:12 pm CDT »
This forum is open for everyone to post their thoughs and views, so i'm sorry but YES I DO have a say in this!