Author Topic: "Jacking Characters"  (Read 15542 times)

Razore

• Centurian Lord
    • http://chaoko.tripod.com
(No subject)
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2004 08:14 pm CDT »
No, you dont. You can say whatever you want, but it doesnt affect anything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Razore »

xRazorex: Yo
BlAcKIcE398: wtf u got me killed newb
BlAcKIcE398: block
BlAcKIcE398 signed off at 3:49:05 PM.

MrSpock2002

• Orc Thrasher
    • http://www.mrspock2002.com
(No subject)
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2004 08:25 pm CDT »
You know what?  With a server comes curruptness.  With admins comes conspiracy.  There is no getting around it.  You people will go back and forth, over and over, till your bored.  And not accomplish anything.  What you people do and think, even say means nothing, because Particle never does anything you people say, or ask for.  And that is probably for the good.  Ok fine, you both did bad things... Wow, so forking what.  Get over it.  Just play the freakin game.  Christ, every admin will give stuff away, or get swindled.  It happens to any admin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by MrSpock2002 »
My Computer Specs
_______
"I had no professional training, I gave it my all, I have no regrets" -William Hung
_______

Hack-N-Slash

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2004 08:31 pm CDT »
PCRPG is my favorite soap opera. In fact, it's the only one I watch.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hack-N-Slash »
[size=200]I am a fat, wealthy, capitalist pig[/size]

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2004 08:33 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Razore"
shut the f*** up! You dont have a say in this.

You can say whatever you want

So what is it? Can I add my input or not?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2004 08:39 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Aphex"
Quote from: "LastWish"
No one else coming forward to say how many billions I gave out?  No one saying how I "ruined the server with what I did"?  Well..  I'm sorry Aphex.  I really believed you for a little while..  until you started talking **** about me behind my back.  You always acted so nice to me, until I left..  that's when your other side came out.  For your information, several people have come to me saying that you gave out 5000 magic dust now that I posted this.  There is also PseudoMessiah, who's energy you boosted.  Echojin did the right thing by setting it back to normal.  This goes to show you how two-faced people can be.

I gave him admin, but I took it away 2 days later.  What does the public have to say about him?  They all love him..  he was very fair, and he did quests every night.  He no longer has admin (I took his character), but I will be asking Particle to re-instate him because he did such a good job.  If I'm punished for letting him try out admin, so be it..  that doesn't change the fact that he did a lot of good for the server while he was admin.  I'm sorry you felt differently..  he fixes your illegal actions, and you complain about him?

Also..  Cioud is back!  I'm sure many of you remember him...  you know, original TRPG Dev Team?  Yep..  he helped make the mod you have all come to love :D  He spoke of wanting to become a QuestMaster..  he can code a hell of a lot better than I can!  He also has some very very cool quest ideas, and the knowledge to impliment them.  Hopefully Particle will consider adding him to the admin roster!

The coins that you say I gave out came from quests. And otherworld. You really need to fix your story because yeah I did give you items for helping me with quests and such but I gave you one of the quest items. I have them bound to keys and I would just push whichever key you asked for. So it's not like you had an advantage to anyone else. And also you need to fix the numbers of things you say im giving out. Because you are totaly wrong. And if you can prove different then show me proof and I will shut up.

and and Im not backstabbing you. Im just stating a fact. I've never acted mean to you because I dont dislike you. I just dislike the things you do. As I recall you were the one that gave out SERVERAL admin characters and their passwords and now you're just giving admin to random people without permission. Particle didnt even know who abbadon or echojin were. And that I think is the worst thing you could be doing to the server.  Even if you think it's right because he doesnt abuse it, it's still wrong and you have no place doing it. I wasnt talking **** behind your back i was simply telling your new admin buddy that he got admin the wrong way. And he started saying that I was jacking people. So I told him I wasnt. And I guess he ran back to you and tore what I said all up.

It's great that all of you are saying that im the one who messed up the server. Yeah I gave away some dust. Not as much as you are saying. And particle talked with me about it and I havnt done it since. Im sure LW has given away dust as well.

I think that given admin characters to random **** heads on the server, and letting them roam free to do whatever is alot worse than giving out alot of coins in a quest.

lThe only reason this post is around is because of what I said today. I ddint say that you messed up the server. And I certainly dont care what you have done. I just dont agree with how you handle admin. And how you give it out. When it comes down to it that's what's going to mess up the server in teh long run. Particle trusts his current admins and frankly afterr you gave it out a few months ago I dont knwo why you still have it.

after all the problems that cioud causes years and years ago I hope particle would never ever consider him to be an admin. He's the reason I got my admin taken away. Because I was putting him in his place. Even tho it was a little too much....if he gets admin then the server will really go to hell.

I never said I personally knew you did it, I just said that people came to me and said it.  When I asked you if you wanted Echojin's admin to be gone, you said no..  I know that isn't what you really thought.  I was there the whole time while he had admin, and now he doesn't..  I would never give admin to someone I didn't trust with my own fate.  If he would have done something malicious, I would have lost admin, but I know him well enough to know that he would never do that.  I didn't know about Cioud, though..  I wasn't here for any of that.

It just makes me mad when people tell me some of the things you say about me, even when you talk to me like I'm a friend..  if there is one character trait I can't stand, it's that.  I'm not sure if they are lying, or what, but I don't see why they would lie about that..  If you don't agree with the way I handle admin, tell me, and I will listen to what you have to say, and maybe even learn from it..  don't just tell other people about it behind my back =/

I didn't give out "several" admin characters a few months ago..  I let my brother use admin when I quit (ohGr).  Sorry, but if I trust anyone to take over admin when I quit, it would be my brother.  He is family, and I know what he will and won't do.  Echojin no longer has admin (per your disapproval), so there is no problem here..  everyone is always complaining about not enough admins being on, and Particle barely talks to me, much less people who are requesting admin.

As for the problem with all the coins, that didn't come from me..  I don't know who it came from.

Celtic, will you shut up about me replacing 7's dust?  You really are intent on trying to get me removed from admin, aren't you..  did I hurt you that bad?  I was in #eyes on 7 when he transported, and I saw him lose the dust..  that is the only reason why I replaced it.  It was an honest mistake, and I would have done it for you if you happened to do it as well.  You need to move on.. seriously..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Razore

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2004 08:56 pm CDT »
Quote from: "WolfTones"
shut the f*** up! You dont have a say in this.

You can say whatever you want

So what is it? Can I add my input or not?

Are you stupid? You can say whatever you want yet not have a say in it. To everyone else youre just babbling yet you think youre saying something.

Razore

• Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2004 08:58 pm CDT »
No one else coming forward to say how many billions I gave out?  No one saying how I "ruined the server with what I did"?  Well..  I'm sorry Aphex.  I really believed you for a little while..  until you started talking **** about me behind my back.  You always acted so nice to me, until I left..  that's when your other side came out.  For your information, several people have come to me saying that you gave out 5000 magic dust now that I posted this.  There is also PseudoMessiah, who's energy you boosted.  Echojin did the right thing by setting it back to normal.  This goes to show you how two-faced people can be.

I gave him admin, but I took it away 2 days later.  What does the public have to say about him?  They all love him..  he was very fair, and he did quests every night.  He no longer has admin (I took his character), but I will be asking Particle to re-instate him because he did such a good job.  If I'm punished for letting him try out admin, so be it..  that doesn't change the fact that he did a lot of good for the server while he was admin.  I'm sorry you felt differently..  he fixes your illegal actions, and you complain about him?

Also..  Cioud is back!  I'm sure many of you remember him...  you know, original TRPG Dev Team?  Yep..  he helped make the mod you have all come to love :D  He spoke of wanting to become a QuestMaster..  he can code a hell of a lot better than I can!  He also has some very very cool quest ideas, and the knowledge to impliment them.  Hopefully Particle will consider adding him to the admin roster!

The coins that you say I gave out came from quests. And otherworld. You really need to fix your story because yeah I did give you items for helping me with quests and such but I gave you one of the quest items. I have them bound to keys and I would just push whichever key you asked for. So it's not like you had an advantage to anyone else. And also you need to fix the numbers of things you say im giving out. Because you are totaly wrong. And if you can prove different then show me proof and I will shut up.

and and Im not backstabbing you. Im just stating a fact. I've never acted mean to you because I dont dislike you. I just dislike the things you do. As I recall you were the one that gave out SERVERAL admin characters and their passwords and now you're just giving admin to random people without permission. Particle didnt even know who abbadon or echojin were. And that I think is the worst thing you could be doing to the server.  Even if you think it's right because he doesnt abuse it, it's still wrong and you have no place doing it. I wasnt talking **** behind your back i was simply telling your new admin buddy that he got admin the wrong way. And he started saying that I was jacking people. So I told him I wasnt. And I guess he ran back to you and tore what I said all up.

It's great that all of you are saying that im the one who messed up the server. Yeah I gave away some dust. Not as much as you are saying. And particle talked with me about it and I havnt done it since. Im sure LW has given away dust as well.

I think that given admin characters to random **** heads on the server, and letting them roam free to do whatever is alot worse than giving out alot of coins in a quest.

lThe only reason this post is around is because of what I said today. I ddint say that you messed up the server. And I certainly dont care what you have done. I just dont agree with how you handle admin. And how you give it out. When it comes down to it that's what's going to mess up the server in teh long run. Particle trusts his current admins and frankly afterr you gave it out a few months ago I dont knwo why you still have it.

after all the problems that cioud causes years and years ago I hope particle would never ever consider him to be an admin. He's the reason I got my admin taken away. Because I was putting him in his place. Even tho it was a little too much....if he gets admin then the server will really go to hell.

I never said I personally knew you did it, I just said that people came to me and said it.  When I asked you if you wanted Echojin's admin to be gone, you said no..  I know that isn't what you really thought.  I was there the whole time while he had admin, and now he doesn't..  I would never give admin to someone I didn't trust with my own fate.  If he would have done something malicious, I would have lost admin, but I know him well enough to know that he would never do that.  I didn't know about Cioud, though..  I wasn't here for any of that.

It just makes me mad when people tell me some of the things you say about me, even when you talk to me like I'm a friend..  if there is one character trait I can't stand, it's that.  I'm not sure if they are lying, or what, but I don't see why they would lie about that..  If you don't agree with the way I handle admin, tell me, and I will listen to what you have to say, and maybe even learn from it..  don't just tell other people about it behind my back =/

I didn't give out "several" admin characters a few months ago..  I let my brother use admin when I quit (ohGr).  Sorry, but if I trust anyone to take over admin when I quit, it would be my brother.  He is family, and I know what he will and won't do.  Echojin no longer has admin (per your disapproval), so there is no problem here..  everyone is always complaining about not enough admins being on, and Particle barely talks to me, much less people who are requesting admin.

As for the problem with all the coins, that didn't come from me..  I don't know who it came from.

Celtic, will you shut up about me replacing 7's dust?  You really are intent on trying to get me removed from admin, aren't you..  did I hurt you that bad?  I was in #eyes on 7 when he transported, and I saw him lose the dust..  that is the only reason why I replaced it.  It was an honest mistake, and I would have done it for you if you happened to do it as well.  You need to move on.. seriously..

Sorry about the double post, but

Isnt it about time for another admin vote? ;D

LastWish

• What's Yours?
  • Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2004 09:05 pm CDT »
It's up to Particle.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by LastWish »

Aphex

• Uber Menace
(No subject)
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2004 10:02 pm CDT »
No one gets to talk to particle as much as they want but whenever I have a problem with the game or want something done I talk to him. Sure it might take a while but i wouldnt go behind his back and mess with his server.  I can see why he's never around as much as everyone wants him to be.  Because of the way things are.

Im sorry if you think that I talk malarkey behind your back. But it's hard to be friends with someone on the internet. Or it's hard to trust them. Im as nice to people as I can be but when it comes to trust that's somthing that I just dont deal with. Because I've been let down so many times by so many people.  And also it's just the internet. It's not real life and it doesnt mean anything. I do this for fun. it's not my life and I dont go to sleep crying everynight because people dont like me online.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aphex »
<3 google

FloPPy_PiLLoW

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2004 10:23 pm CDT »
Quote from: "Gnight"
Quote from: "FloPPy_PiLLoW"
Any reason to make fun of him because he is irish? No that is just like the incodent with G3.... No need for it. Don't make fun of him cause he is irish. make fun of him cause of the many other reasons

dude, that's peanuts compard to calling any african-american a ni66er.

Yes I know. By the way if I were you I would take legal action for that phone call.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by FloPPy_PiLLoW »

Hollywood

• Orb Member
  • Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2004 12:53 am CDT »
You really do want that character dont you? It's gone. Stop bothering.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Hollywood »

WolfTones

• Centurian Lord
    • http://www.imafaggot!.com
(No subject)
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2004 03:42 am CDT »
Quote from: "Gnight"
Any reason to make fun of him because he is irish? No that is just like the incodent with G3.... No need for it. Don't make fun of him cause he is irish. make fun of him cause of the many other reasons

dude, that's peanuts compard to calling any african-american a ni66er.

Yes I know. By the way if I were you I would take legal action for that phone call.

You can't take legal action for a phone call, the cops will just tell you to change your number. Unless you get an actual death threat, the cops don't care!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by WolfTones »
Lookieme!  I am a no-talent ass clown!

Aeolian

• Elvin Legion
(No subject)
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2004 04:01 am CDT »
There was never any of this crap when just Ozzy was admin. =/ Aphex, you always manage to get rumors, and crap started, damn attention whore. :P Well so does LW I suppose, but they're usually about her, created by someone else. =/

For the record, I think both LW, and Aphex are guilty, in their own ways, admins favoring certain people.. is retarded.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Aeolian »
Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire." �Roland Deschain, of Gilead

If there's a God in this world...it's probably me.

KoRo

• Fat, Emo Robot
  • Centurian Lord
(No subject)
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2004 05:38 am CDT »
Did I miss something? Cuz LW is acting....serious :? anyway..im just wonderin...what happened?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by KoRo »

Scrizaks

• Undead Hero
(No subject)
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2004 12:39 am CDT »
Was anyone there on the 500 Dust per person "quest"? Im pretty sure that was aphex.... She made a make-shift bridge to the dust house using Plats and took everyone in the server to dust and gave them all 500 dusts. Once the people got to 101 and wanted to remort, she'd tp them back... however, i remember that there was the speech problem cause no one knew about the level3 to talk to dust lady thing. Thats the biggest thing i've ever seen an admin do.

On another note, the money problem was caused by JayJay giving out billions to people because of his +INF problem with his bank. So whichever admin did that for him, caused the problem.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969 06:00 pm CST by Scrizaks »